Eyelash extensions at home
Every real woman dreams of beautiful expressive eyes, deep and shining, like the night sea in the light of stars.
And eyelashes, by all means, should be thick, long and fluffy.
And if there are no such eyelashes by nature, then no matter how much you paint them with expensive mascara, no matter how you twist them, you won’t achieve the effect of the “butterfly kiss”.
But progress as such, and in the field of cosmetology, does not stand still.
To solve the problem of thin and rare eyelashes, Hollywood minds have created a simple technique for eyelash extensions.
+38(093)912-9539 (Kiev, Zolotonosha)
What is this procedure?
Eyelash extensions - this is a special glue attachment to the base of your own eyelashes of several bundles of artificial eyelashes. This procedure is carried out only in the salon and only by a highly professional master in order to avoid the sad consequences.
Eyelashes are divided into:
- - short, medium, long;
- - black and brown;
- - from natural and artificial fiber.
The specialist selects the length of the eyelashes for each individually, depending on the state of their own eyelashes, on the shape of the eyes, on your preferences and situation (you gathered for a party or just decided to build eyes for the boss).
In the evening version, longer eyelashes are preferred, creating the image of a "movie star". In the spotlight, surrounded by heated men, you look like a goddess ... why not dream. In the everyday version, eyelashes are of medium length and only at the edges are more authentic.
But, despite such restraint, you will look magnificent and completely natural, each time clapping fluffy eyelashes in response to the head’s angry tirade.
Which eyelashes to give preference to - natural or artificial?
Here you need to prioritize. What is more important for you: price or quality / health?
Natural eyelashes are more expensive, but when using artificial nylon fibers, when a hair enters the eye, there is a risk of allergies.
Eyelashes are attached to the eyelid with a special glue based on rubber.
The glue may be transparent or black. When applying black glue, the appearance of eyeliner is created.
Eyelash extension technology consists of several stages
- 1. Eye makeup is removed. Then the base of the eyelashes is degreased with a special tool.
- 2. Next, the master selects the cilia suitable for the length, which are collected in bundles of 3-7 hairs and proceeds to gluing.
- 3. You close your eyes, and in anticipation of the unearthly beauty, do not open them for an hour.
- 4. At this time, the master, with his clever experienced fingers, picks up the tweezers, and sticks one bundle in the direction from the outer corners of the eyes to the inner ones. Eyelashes are glued with individual beams, and not with a solid fence, in order to look natural. For eyelashes "for every day" 3-5 bundles are enough. For a festive event, you can afford up to 13 beams per eyelid. The procedure is absolutely painless.
- 5. After the last bunch takes its rightful place, you can finally pat your chic eyelashes.
If you follow simple rules, you can go with eyelashes for about 2 weeks.
After the time, the socks of the eyelashes will begin to peel off themselves. But there is no need to be afraid that they will suddenly fall off all at the most inopportune moment.
The process of loss occurs gradually and imperceptibly to the prying eye. If you really do not want to part with your favorite eyelashes, then you can make a correction. You just replace the fallen bunches with new ones.
Also, eyelashes can be removed at any time either in the salon or at home. Inside, this is done with a special solvent liquid. If you decide to remove the eyelashes yourself, then apply high-quality olive oil to the eyelid and leave it overnight. By morning, the eyelashes peel off easily.
As in any business, with eyelash extensions, there are positive and negative sides. How important they are is for you to decide.
The benefits of eyelash extensions
- - the look becomes irresistible, the eyes are beautiful, and the eyelashes are long and thick;
- - there is no need to apply mascara every morning, and then wash off in the evenings, because even without paint they look expressive;
- - if you suddenly decide to “shed” a tear, or just decide to swim in the pool, then you don’t need to worry about leaking carcasses;
- - no need to curl eyelashes, because they are already slightly twisted;
- - there are no medical contraindications for this procedure, with the exception of cases in which there is an individual intolerance to the composition of the adhesive;
- - since they are not glued on the hairs, but on the eyelid, there is no risk of being left without their own eyelashes;
- - among other things, eyelashes allow you to visually change the shape of the eyes. For example, too narrow eyes will appear wider, and too round eyes - more elongated, if you choose the right length of hairs.
Disadvantages and inconveniences
- - wearers of contact lenses will use eyelashes for a shorter period.
- - If you constantly fiddle with your eyelids when putting on or removing lenses, your eyelashes will fly off very quickly. The most basic rule is to touch the eyelids and eyelashes less;
- - when washing the eyes can not be rubbed, but only cleaned carefully with a defatted lotion or milk;
- - Do not use greasy creams, oils for the eyes and eyelashes;
- - you need to sleep carefully, experts do not advise lying face down and rubbing on the pillow. These "sissies" cannot stand such mockery;
- - if you have oily skin around the eyes, it is often necessary to remove fat with lotion so that the eyelashes do not peel off ahead of time;
- - Sometimes quite funny situations happen. For example, one of my acquaintances, has grown long eyelashes and with a strong gust of wind it seemed to her that instead of eyelashes she had sails that swell and carry her into the vast expanses. So, do not forget about a sense of proportion;
- - after you nevertheless part with artificial eyelashes, your relatives may seem very "unusual and meager" from a habit.
And finally, if you decide to have a little holiday for yourself, or to conquer all the men in the area with your stunning look, and with closer communication - with the secret of a “butterfly kiss”, then go only to a proven, upscale salon. And then - clap eyelashes, and take off ...
+38(093)912-9539 (Kiev, Zolotonosha)
Frequently Asked Questions About Eyelash Extensions
Q: Can I extend my eyelashes if I wear lenses?
A: Of course you can. There is no medical contraindication to this. The main thing is that at the time of building or correction you should be without lenses. And then, please wear on health.
Q: Do artificial eyelashes tint?
A: If there is a great desire, you can make up, of course. Only this is not necessary. The experience of our customers shows that eyelash extensions look very bright and expressive anyway. And then, every day, removing paint from them, you are in great risk of shortening their life.
Q: How are eyelash extensions removed?
A: Removal of eyelash extensions is carried out by a specialist in a salon in 40-50 minutes. To do this, use a special tool that will allow you to dissolve the glue and remove the eyelash extensions without damaging your natural eyelashes.
Q: Can artificial eyelashes cause allergies?
A: If they can, then in extremely rare cases. To do this, you must have an individual intolerance to the glue, or to its components. Of course, every glue of this type undergoes dermatological control before use, so the likelihood of allergies is extremely low.
Q: Do I need to do a “eyelash extension” correction?
A: If you apply eyelashes correctly, they can last up to 3 months, depending on the growth cycle of natural eyelashes of the client and on the experience of the specialist who carries out this procedure. The correction consists in the fact that other cilia re-grow on the newly grown “young” eyelashes. Most customers prefer to make corrections every 2-4 weeks.
Q: Are there any recommendations and restrictions on the care of such eyelashes?
A: If you want eyelashes to serve you “faithfully”, follow these recommendations:
- Do not rub your eyes.
- Be careful with your eyelashes.
- Do not wash your eyes within 24 hours after eyelash extensions.
- Avoid using oil based mascara. It is better to use specially designed mascara and apply it only on the tips of the eyelashes.
- Comb the eyelashes from the base to the ends with a special brush.