A technique for restoring vision
If you break your leg, you will definitely need to wear the gypsum until your leg recovers, and inadequate activity leads to their weakening. Just as on the legs and arms it is possible to pump muscles with the help of physical exercises, you can also develop the muscles of the eyes, improving your vision.
If you decide to wear glasses if you are worsening your vision, or if you need to perform actions that cause eye strain, you should perform gymnastics for the eyes , otherwise vision may deteriorate. The eye muscles also need training as for your press and other muscles in the human body.
The following guidelines will help you learn more about the function of your eyes, and help improve your eyesight.
- Allow your eyes to rest every 2-3 hours and avoid extra stress (or just close your eyes for a few minutes every 2-3 hours).
- Gymnastics for the eyes is an amazing thing - perform 16 simple exercises and your vision will improve forever. All you need to do is to direct your eyes according to the lines in the picture. Perform them daily in the order indicated ( see the figure below ).
- Refuse the glasses completely (if the vision is still treatable) or just periodically take off.
- Massage for the eyes stimulates the muscles - massage every day points as in the picture and the vision will not spoil for a long time. Use the tips of the index and middle fingers. Be careful when doing the exercises you should feel a slight pressure, but not pain ( see the figure below ).
- When walking, do not blame yourself "under the nose," look into the distance - enjoy nature!
- Drink carrot juice every day. Add a few drops of olive oil to enrich the effect. Observe the diet (refuse fatty, floury, fried, salted, smoked).
- When you feel tired in the eyes, rinse them with warm water.
- Avoid working on a computer and watching TV at least two hours before bedtime.
- Avoid heavy physical exertion and stress.
- Trataka, the Indian "gaze" method, can also help improve vision. This is a kind of meditation. You must focus on some small object, point, or even a candle flame. Focusing will strengthen your eyes and stimulate your third eye. The main purpose of this exercise is to "take out" as much as possible before your eyes begin to water. Sit in front of a small fixed object located in an open space (candles, for example). Concentrate on it the look and all your attention. Try not to blink. Detail in the memory image of this object. Then close your eyes and concentrate your attention on the distance between the eyebrows, trying to keep the image of the object in your head for as long as you can. Do this for about 10 minutes. The purpose of the exercise is to achieve a clear image of the subject in memory before the eyes get tired ( see the figure below ).
Via healthyfoodhouse.com & adme.ru