Method of restoring vision
If you break a leg, then you will definitely need to wear a plaster until the leg is restored, and insufficient activity leads to their weakening. Just as you can use your legs and arms to build muscle through exercise, you can also develop your eye muscles, improving your eyesight.
If you have decided to wear glasses during a deterioration of your vision, or you are required to perform actions that cause severe eye strain, you should do an eye gymnastics , otherwise your vision may deteriorate. The eye muscles also need training as well as for your abdominal and other muscles in the human body.
The following guidelines will help you learn more about the function of your eyes, and help improve your vision.
- Allow your eyes to rest every 2–3 hours and avoid additional strain (or just close your eyes for a few minutes every 2–3 hours).
- Gymnastics for the eyes is an amazing thing - do 16 simple exercises and your vision will improve forever. All you have to do is guide your vision according to the lines in the picture. Perform them daily in the order indicated ( see picture below ).
- Abandon the glasses completely (if the vision is still treatable) or just periodically take off.
- Eye massage stimulates the muscles - massage every day the points like in the picture and the vision will not deteriorate for a long time. Use the tips of the index and middle fingers. Be careful when exercising, you should feel a little pressure, but not pain ( see the picture below ).
- When walking, do not overcame yourself "under your breath", look into the distance - enjoy nature!
- Drink carrot juice every day. Add a few drops of olive oil to enrich the effect. Observe a diet (refuse fatty, flour, fried, salted, smoked).
- When you feel tired in the eyes, rinse them with warm water.
- Avoid working on your computer and watching TV at least two hours before bedtime.
- Avoid heavy physical exertion and stress.
- Trataka, the Indian “gaze” method, can also help improve vision. This is a kind of meditation. You need to focus on some small object, point, or even a candle flame. Focusing will strengthen your eyes and stimulate your third eye. The main goal of this exercise is to “pull out” as much as possible before your eyes begin to water. Sit in front of a small fixed object located in an open space (candles, for example). Focus on his eyes and all your attention. Try not to blink. Detail the image of this item in memory. Then close your eyes and concentrate your attention on the distance between the eyebrows, trying to keep the image of the object in your head as long as you can. Do this for about 10 minutes. The purpose of the exercise is to achieve a clear image of the object in memory before the eyes get tired ( see the picture below ).
Via healthyfoodhouse.com & adme.ru