101 things that can save marriage + "Men from Mars, women from Venus"
"Men from Mars, women from Venus" - one of the greatest bestsellers of our time. This is a book that has changed for the better the fate of a great many people.
Most of the problems in the relationship between men and women arise because we are truly different. And not just different people - we are from different planets. Our approach to most issues is so different that for this understanding a special common language is needed.
And this book will help each and every one to find and master this language. And when we learn it, most of the reasons for being unhappy in love, in family, in business relationships will disappear.
The book is intended for all men and women over 16 years old.
1. The first thing you must do when you return home is to hug your wife.
2. Ask her about the past day. Your questions should show that you are aware of her plans. (For example: "Have you been to the doctor? And what did he say?")
3. Learn to listen and ask questions.
4. Suppress the temptation to solve her problems, instead express your sympathy to her.
5. For twenty minutes, concentrate all your attention on your wife. At the same time do not read the newspaper and do not do anything that could distract you.
6. Bring flowers to your wife, both on the occasion of the celebration, and for no specific reason. Let it be a pleasant surprise for her.
7. Do not wait for Friday to ask your wife how she would like to spend the weekend, plan everything in advance.
8. If your wife needs to cook dinner, and she is tired or very busy, offer to help her.
9. Give your wife compliments.
10. Respect her feelings when she is angry or upset.
11. Offer your help when the wife feels tired.
12. When traveling, plan extra time so that your wife does not have to hurry.
13. If you are late, call home and warn her.
14. If the wife asks for help, agree or refuse, if there is no possibility, but do not blame her for appealing to you.
15. If the wife’s feelings are hurt, express your sympathy to her: “I am very sorry that you are so worried.” And say nothing more. Give her the opportunity to appreciate your attention. Do not offer advice, do not try to prove that her experiences are not your fault.
16. If you need to be alone, tell your wife that you need time to think about some issues.
17. When you come to your senses, explain the reason for your concern. Speak convincingly and balancedly so that she does not imagine the worst.
18. In winter, offer to make a fire.
19. When your wife is talking to you, put the magazine down or turn off the TV to listen to your wife without being distracted.
20. If the wife usually washes the dishes, offer her services from time to time, especially if she is tired.
21. Notice when the wife is upset or tired. Ask her what to do. Then do a few of the wife’s housekeeping tasks.
22. Leaving the house, ask if you need to go to the store. Don't forget what you were asked to do.
23. Warn your wife if you are going somewhere to go or if you intend to take a nap.
24. Hug wife four times a day.
25. Call your wife from the service to find out how things are going with her, or to share the news, and sometimes just to say: "I love you."
26. Speak to your wife: “I love you” at least twice a day.
27. Make a bed and clean the bedroom.
28. If the wife erases your socks, turn them out beforehand so that she does not have to do this.
29. Keep track of the garbage can and take out the garbage as needed.
30. If you must leave, call upon arrival at the place and leave a phone number where you can be found. At the same time, you can tell your wife that you have arrived safely.
31. Wash your wife's car.
32. Before you go anywhere together, wash your car and clean up the cabin.
33. Before you have sex, take a shower and freshen up with cologne, if she likes it.
34. If someone brought his wife out of balance, take her side.
35. Offer a massage for her back, neck, legs or general massage.
36. Do not forget about caresses not related to sex.
37. Be patient when the wife shares her experiences with you. Do not look at the clock.
38. If you watch TV together, do not constantly switch channels.
39. Show attention to your wife in public.
40. Holding his wife by the hand, make sure that your hand does not become lethargic.
41. Find out what kind of drinks she likes in order to offer what she likes.
42. Advise a particular restaurant, where you are going to go together, do not shift the burden of choice on it.
43. Order tickets to the theater, philharmonic, opera, ballet or other places where she likes to go.
44. Find a reason for which you could dress smartly.
45. Treat with understanding if the wife is delayed or decides to change the toilet.
46. While in society with your wife, pay more attention to it than to others.
47. Prefer wife over children. Let the children see that your attention is first of all given to their mother.
48. Give your wife small gifts: candy or perfume.
49. Buy clothes for her. (Have a photo of your wife and her size with you, in the store you will be helped to choose the necessary things.)
50. Photograph your wife on solemn days.
51. Take short romantic walks.
52. Let the wife know that you have her photo in your wallet. Change your photo from time to time.
53. If you stayed with your wife at the hotel, order something special in your room: a bottle of champagne or flowers.
54. In solemn occasions, such as an anniversary or birthdays, write a letter or a postcard to your wife.
55. If you have a long trip, offer to drive a car.
56. Drive carefully, do not exceed the speed. Consider the wishes of his wife.
57. Pay attention to how the wife looks, and do not forget to comment on this. Notice: “You look great today,” or “You look tired,” and then ask, “How was your day?”.
58. If you are going somewhere to go by car, well study the route so that your wife does not have to show you the way.
59. Attend dance evenings or take dance lessons with your wife.
60. Write a love message to your wife or dedicate a poem to her to surprise her.
61. Give her the same signs of attention and try to behave with her as you did at the beginning of your acquaintance.
62. Offer something to fix in the house. Ask: “Shouldn't something be repaired?” I have free time". Do not grasp what you cannot do.
63. Offer to sharpen kitchen knives.
64. Buy a special composition to glue the broken items.
65. Suggest replacing burnt out light bulbs.
66. Read aloud excerpts from a newspaper that might interest your wife, or make clippings.
67. If you got a call and asked to give your wife any information, carefully write down everything.
68. Help find the use of old things.
69. Keep the bathroom floor clean and wipe it after taking a shower.
70. Open the door to his wife.
71. Offer help to postpone purchases.
72. Help her carry heavy boxes.
73. When traveling, take care of your luggage.
74. If the wife washes the dishes, suggest cleaning the pots or doing other labor-intensive work.
75. Write down what you need to repair (repair) in the house, and hang up the list in the kitchen. Refer to this list when you have time. Do not overtighten with the implementation of the intended.
76. When the wife cooks, appreciate her culinary art.
77. When your wife talks to you, look at her.
78. Talking to your wife, touch her hand.
79. Ask your wife about the past day, show interest in her friends, the books she reads.
80. When listening to your wife, confirm your interest by saying: “aha”, “yep”, “o o”, “um”.
81. Ask how your wife feels, what her mood is.
82. If she was unwell for some time, ask how she feels or how she is doing.
83. If she is tired, make tea for her.
84. Try to go to bed at the same time as her.
85. When leaving, kiss your wife.
86. Laugh when she jokes.
87. Thank her when she does something for you.
88. If the wife did her hair, give her a compliment.
89. Take time to be alone with her.
90. Do not answer phone calls during intimate moments or when she shares her experiences with you.
91. Take a joint bike ride, even if short.
92. Organize a picnic and prepare everything for it. (Don't forget to grab the tablecloth.)
93. If she deals with clothes, offer to help or take things to be cleaned.
94. Walk alone with your wife, without children, for a walk.
95. Discuss this or that question, try your way to show that you want to take into account its interests and at the same time want to get what you need. Be compliant, but do not make a sacrifice of yourself.
96. Show your wife that you were bored while away.
97. Buy your favorite wife cakes or pies.
98. If the products are usually purchased by the wife, offer to do it instead.
99. When you mark an event, do not overeat, so as not to feel sluggish.
100. Let your wife get acquainted with this list, and let her add it if you like.
101. Lower the seat in the bathroom.