Su Jok Seed Therapy - Energy of Great Power
SuJok Therapy (Su-Jok) is one of the areas of ONNUR medicine developed by South Korean Professor Pak Jae Woo. Translated from Korean, Su is a brush, Jock is a foot. The Su-Jok diagnostics technique consists in searching the hand and foot in certain areas, which are reflected reflex projections of internal organs, muscles, and spine of painful correspondence points (Su-Jock correspondence points) indicating a particular pathology. Possessing a large number of receptor fields, the hand and foot are connected with various parts of the human body. When a disease process occurs in the organs of the body, on the hands and feet, painful points of “conformity” appear - these are associated with these organs. By finding these points, the therapist can help the body cope with the disease by stimulating them with needles, magnets, mosques (warming rods), modulated by a specific wave light, seeds (biologically active stimulants) and other influences, depending on the needs of the chosen method. treatment.
Later, similar receptor fields were discovered on the auricle (homologous auricular su-jok therapy), scalp (scalpe - su-jok scalp therapy), tongue and other parts of the body.
Using the principle of the similarity of body and hand, Professor Puck proposed to conduct on it the same meridional acupuncture. A theory of the byol-meridians and their acupuncture points was developed and clinically confirmed. Developing the principles of classical Chinese medicine in Su-Jok therapy, Professor Pak developed treatment methods for harmonizing the Six Ki and Eight Ki, emotional and mental treatment through the meridians, treatment using the open point method, the diamond, spiral energy system, the tripartite.
To date, the Su-Jok system is slim and diverse, and its methods have proven themselves in the treatment of various diseases.
Plant seeds are a living and harmonious biological structure and have great bioenergy potential, and most importantly - safe in treatment. In every seed in the latent form there is an energy of tremendous power, because a tiny seed gives life to the whole plant. The principle of similarity is the basis of seed treatment: information on the human body is embodied in the correspondence systems , and the properties of the plants are concentrated in the seeds .
The interaction of living material on a living system according to this principle is more effective than the use of an artificial stimulator.
When applying (application) of seeds to pain points of correspondence of the hand, feet (in correspondence systems, insects, mini systems) or basic energy points, positive changes occur during the course of the disease.
The fact is that when interacting with the skin, the seeds awaken, the biological field emitted by them (a weak magnetic field) interacts with the areas of correspondence of diseased organs and body parts, fills with energy of life and restores the energy potential, at the same time absorbing the pathogenic energy .
As a result of treatment, seeds can change their structure, shape and color, become soft or fragile, crack, turn black, grow or shrink in size.
This treatment is convenient in that it can be performed in any conditions: road, cottage, home. For all its simplicity, this method gives excellent results.
In most cases, for successful treatment, we can use those seeds that are on hand (most often apple, buckwheat and black pepper grains), without taking into account their individual characteristics.
To improve the effectiveness of therapeutic effects, selection of seeds is necessary based on their various properties: shape, color, taste, smell of flowers, plants, magnetic polarity of the seed.
Treatment taking into account the similarity of the form and properties of plants (seeds)
Organs and parts of our body have a different shape:
- limbs, intestines, nose, lips - oblong;
- eyes, head, mammary glands - round shape;
- kidneys, stomach - bean-shaped;
- uterus, gallbladder - pear-shaped;
- pancreas - ugly and other forms.
For the treatment of diseases of internal organs, you can use seeds with a similar form:
- in case of eye disease, apply round seeds - (peas, black pepper);
- for the treatment of kidney disease - bean seeds;
- with heart disease - seeds of viburnum, buckwheat or pumpkin.
- pancreatic disease can be treated with grape pits.
- for diseases of the brain, massage areas of conformity with a walnut, the shape of which resembles cerebral hemispheres.
You can use the similarity of the form and properties of the plants themselves.
The stems of bamboo, clove, cereal and some other plants have joints resembling the joints of the arms, legs and spine .
For diseases of the joints, the stems of these plants can be used as massagers or in the form of applications in areas of correspondence to the affected joints.
In diseases of the spine and chest , plants, stems, leaves and seeds of which can resemble the spine and resemble the thoracic section can be used. For example, fern twigs resemble the thoracic spine with ribs extending from it.
To increase the amount of milk in lactating women, apply seeds of plants that produce white milky juice.
For the prevention of blood clots and increased blood clotting, you can use the seeds of berries (mountain ash, viburnum, hawthorn), resembling a blood clot and growing clusters.
In case of stenocardia , they are applied to the heart correspondence zones, with ischemic stroke , to the brain correspondence zones, etc.
In the treatment of diseases involving spasms (for example, renal colic, painful menstruation), use the seeds of plant pods that have the ability to open when they reach maturity and dissipate in the environment.
Use of information about the medicinal properties of plants
Since the seeds contain information about the whole plant, during treatment you can use the knowledge of its healing properties:
- to enhance the diuretic and anti-inflammatory effect , an application should be made in the area of matching the kidneys with watermelon, melon or parsley seeds;
- sedative effect causes attachment of hawthorn seeds to areas of correspondence to the brain;
- in case of functional disorders of the heart activity and mild forms of arrhythmia, we attach hawthorn seeds with an adhesive plaster to the area of correspondence to the heart;
- stimulating the seeds of schisandra of the Chinese zone of conformity to the brain helps to increase work capacity and reduce mental and physical fatigue ;
- if the seeds of Schisandra Chinese are placed in the zone of conformity to the medulla oblongata, then they will have a stimulating effect on the cardiovascular and respiratory centers ;
- in case of mild forms of chronic heart failure, the impact of the seeds of the May Lily of the Valley on the heart correspondence points will help
- in case of diarrhea, use bird cherry and bilberry seeds with astringent properties, placing them in areas corresponding to the small and large intestines;
- meteorism using carminative and antispasmodic effect of the fruits of dill and cumin. Attach a plaster in the area of compliance with the small and large intestines on the hand and finger;
- for varicose veins , chestnut massage is applied. Massage is carried out in the direction from the periphery to the center;
- in case of blood diseases accompanied by bleeding , rosehip seeds are attached to the sternum correspondence area;
- Seeds of wild rose can also be used for hepatitis and as a choleretic agent, placing them in the zone of correspondence of the liver and biliary bladder;
- with hemorrhoids and gout - barley;
- for constipation and toothache - flax;
- eye inflammation and eye thrombophlebitis ;
- with anemia and urolithiasis - peas;
- with diabetes, epilepsy - corn seeds.
More information about this method, presented to us by Nature itself, can be found in the book by Professor Pak Jae Woo "Su Jok Seed Therapy"