Su Jok Seed - the energy of great power
SuJok therapy (Su-Jok) is one of the directions of ONNURI medicine, developed by South Korean professor Park Jae Woo. In translation from the Korean language Su - a brush, Jock - stop. The technique of the Su-Jock diagnosis consists in searching for the hand and foot in certain areas, which are reflected reflex projections of the internal organs, muscles, spine of painful compliance points (su-jok of the point of correspondence) indicating this or that pathology. Possessing a large number of receptor fields, the hand and foot are connected with different parts of the human body. When a painful process occurs in the organs of the body, on the hands and feet, painful points of "correspondence" arise-associated with these organs. Finding these points, the sujok (su-dzhok) the therapist can help the body cope with the disease by stimulating them with needles, magnets, mocasmas (warming sticks), modulated by a certain wave of light, seeds (biologically active stimulants) and other influences, depending on the needs of the chosen technique Treatment.
Later, similar receptor fields were discovered on the auricle (homo-systems of auricular su-jok therapy), the scalp (scalp-s-jokh scalp therapy), the tongue and other parts of the body.
Using the principle of the similarity of the body and brush, Professor Pak suggested that she also perform meridional acupuncture. The theory of the system of bel-meridians and their acupuncture points was developed and clinically confirmed. Developing in the Su-Jok therapy the principles of classical Chinese medicine Professor Pak developed methods of treatment for the harmonization of Six Ki and Eight Ki, emotional and mental treatment through the meridians, treatment by the open-point method, diamond, spiral energy system, triinality.
To date, the Su-Jok system is slender and diverse, and its methods have proven themselves in the treatment of a variety of diseases.
Plant seeds are a living and harmonious biological structure and possess great bioenergetic potential, and most importantly - safe in treatment. In each seed, in latent form, there is energy of enormous power, because a tiny seed gives life to the whole plant. At the heart of seed treatment is the principle of similarity : in conformance systems information about the human body is embodied , and in the seeds the properties of plants are concentrated .
The interaction of living material on a living system by this principle is more effective than using an artificial stimulant.
When the seeds are applied (applied) to the pain points of the correspondence of the hand, foot (in the correspondence systems, the insect, in the mini system) or the basic energy points, positive changes occur during the disease.
The matter is that when interacting with the skin, the seeds are awakened, the biological field emitted by them (a weak magnetic field) interacts with the zones of correspondence of the sick organs and parts of the body, fills with energy of life and restores the energy potential, while absorbing the pathogenic energy from them .
As a result of treatment, seeds can change their structure, shape and color, become soft or brittle, crack, blacken, increase or decrease in size.
This treatment is convenient because it can be carried out in any conditions: road, country, home. For all its simplicity, this method gives excellent results.
In most cases, for successful treatment, we can apply those seeds that are at hand (most often apple, buckwheat and black pepper grains), not taking into account their individual characteristics.
To increase the effectiveness of therapeutic effects, seed selection is necessary based on their various properties: shape, color, taste, smell of flowers, plants, magnetic polarity of the seed.
Treatment taking into account the similarity of the form and properties of plants (seeds)
The organs and parts of our body have different shapes:
- Limbs, intestines, nose, lips - oblong form;
- Eyes, head, mammary glands - rounded;
- Kidney, stomach - bean-shaped;
- Uterus, gallbladder - pear-shaped;
- Pancreas - groats and other forms.
To treat diseases of internal organs, seeds with a similar shape can be used:
- With eye disease - apply seeds of round shape - (peas, black pepper);
- For the treatment of kidney diseases - bean seeds;
- With heart diseases - seeds of guelder-rose, buckwheat or pumpkin.
- Pancreatic diseases can be treated with grape bones.
- With diseases of the brain, massage the zones of compliance with it using a walnut, the shape of which resembles the hemisphere of the brain.
You can use the similarity of the form and properties of the plants themselves.
Stems of bamboo, cloves, cereals and some other plants have articulations reminiscent of the joints of the hands, legs and spine .
In case of joint diseases, the stems of these plants can be used as massagers or as applications in the areas of matching affected joints.
In diseases of the spine and thorax , plants, stems, leaves and seeds of which are similar to the spine and resemble the thoracic area can be used. For example, the branches of the fern resemble the thoracic spine with the ribs running away from it.
To increase the amount of milk in nursing women apply seeds of plants that produce white milky juice.
To prevent thrombosis and increased coagulability of the blood, you can use the seeds of berries (mountain ash, viburnum, hawthorn), reminiscent of the form of thrombus and growing clusters.
When angina pectoris is performed, they are applied to the zones of correspondence to the heart, with ischemic stroke - to the zones of correspondence to the brain, etc.
In the treatment of diseases accompanied by spasms (for example, renal colic, painful menstruation) - use the seeds of plant pods that have the ability to open when reaching maturity and dissipate in the environment.
Use of information on the medicinal properties of plants
Since the seeds contain information about the whole plant, in the treatment it is possible to use knowledge about its healing properties:
- To strengthen the diuretic and anti-inflammatory effect, it is necessary to make an application in the field of matching the kidneys with the seeds of watermelon, melon or parsley;
- A soothing effect causes the application of hawthorn seeds to the zones of matching the brain;
- At functional disorders of cardiac activity and mild forms of arrhythmia, we attach the hawthorn seeds to the region of correspondence to the heart;
- Stimulating the seeds of magnolia-vine of the Chinese zone of matching the brain to promote work capacity and reduce mental and physical fatigue ;
- If, however, the seeds of Chinese magnolia vine add to the zones of the medulla oblongata, they will have a stimulating effect on the cardiovascular and respiratory centers ;
- In mild forms of chronic heart failure, the influence of the May lily of the valley seeds on the points of correspondence to the heart will help;
- When using diarrhea, use bird cherry seeds, blueberries, which have astringent properties, placing them on the zones of compliance with the thin and large intestine;
- In meteorism , carminative and spasmolytic effects of dill and cumin fruit are used. Attach a band-aid in the area of matching the thin and large intestines to the hand and finger;
- With varicose veins , horse chestnut massage is used. Massage is carried out from the periphery to the center;
- In blood diseases accompanied by bleeding , the hips are attached to the sternum;
- Hips can also be used in hepatitis and as a choleretic agent, placing them on the zones of the correspondence of the liver and gall bladder;
- With hemorrhoids and gout - barley;
- With constipation and toothache - flax;
- With inflammation of the eyes and thrombophlebitis - marigold;
- With anemia and urolithiasis - peas;
- At a diabetes, an epilepsy - seeds of corn.
More detailed information about this method, donated to us by Nature itself, can be found in the book of Professor Park Jae Woo "Su Jok Seed Therapy"