Su Jok seed therapy - energy of tremendous power
SuJok therapy (Su-Jok) is one of the ONNURI medicine areas developed by South Korean professor Park Jae Woo. Translated from Korean Su - brush, Jock - foot. The Su-Jock diagnostic technique consists in searching on the hand and foot in certain areas that are reflected reflex projections of internal organs, muscles, and the spine of painful correspondence points (su-jock matching points) that indicate a particular pathology. With a large number of receptor fields, the hand and foot are connected to various parts of the human body. When a disease process occurs in the organs of the body, on the hands and feet, painful points of "correspondence" arise - associated with these organs. Finding these points, a sujok (sujok) therapist can help the body cope with the disease by stimulating them with needles, magnets, mokasmi (warming sticks), light modulated by a certain wave, seeds (biologically active stimulants) and other influences, depending on the needs of the chosen technique treatment.
Later, similar receptor fields were opened on the auricle (homosystems of auricular sujok therapy), scalp (scalp - sujok scalp therapy), tongue and other parts of the body.
Using the principle of the similarity of the body and the brush, Professor Pak suggested conducting meridional acupuncture on it. A theory of the Bel-Meridian system and their acupuncture points was developed and clinically confirmed. Developing the principles of classical Chinese medicine in Su-Jok therapy, Professor Pak developed treatment methods for harmonizing Six Ki and Eight Ki, emotional and mental treatment through meridians, treatment using the open point method, diamond, spiral energy system, trinachalia.
To date, the Su-Jock system is harmonious and diverse, and its methods have proven themselves in the treatment of a variety of diseases.
Plant seeds are a living and harmonious biological structure and have great bioenergy potential, and most importantly - safe to treat. Each seed in latent form contains energy of tremendous power, because a tiny grain gives life to the whole plant. The seed treatment is based on the principle of similarity : information on the human body is embodied in correspondence systems , and the properties of plants are concentrated in the seeds .
The interaction of living material on a living system according to this principle is more effective than the use of an artificial stimulator.
When seeds are applied (applied) to pain points of correspondence of the hand, foot (in correspondence systems, insects, mini systems) or basic energy points, positive changes occur during the course of the disease.
The fact is that when interacting with the skin, the seeds awaken, the biological field emitted by them (a weak magnetic field) interacts with the zones of correspondence of the diseased organs and body parts, fills with life energy and restores the energy potential, while absorbing pathogenic energy from them .
As a result of treatment, seeds can change their structure, shape and color, become soft or brittle, crack, blacken, increase or decrease in size.
This treatment is convenient in that it can be carried out in any conditions: road, country, home. For all its simplicity, this method gives excellent results.
In most cases, for successful treatment, we can use those seeds that are at hand (most often apple, buckwheat and black pepper grains), not taking into account their individual characteristics.
To increase the effectiveness of the therapeutic effect, it is necessary to select seeds based on their various properties: form, color, taste, smell of flowers, plants, magnetic polarity of the seed.
Treatment taking into account the similarity of the shape and properties of plants (seeds)
The organs and parts of our body have a different shape:
- limbs, intestines, nose, lips - oblong shape;
- eyes, head, mammary glands - rounded;
- kidneys, stomach - bean-shaped;
- uterus, gall bladder - pear-shaped;
- the pancreas is a cluster-like and other forms.
For the treatment of diseases of internal organs, seeds with a similar form can be used:
- with eye disease - apply round-shaped seeds - (peas, black pepper);
- for the treatment of kidney disease - bean seeds;
- with heart disease - seeds of viburnum, buckwheat or pumpkin.
- pancreatic diseases can be treated with grape seed.
- for diseases of the brain, massage the areas of correspondence with walnut, the shape of which resembles the hemisphere of the brain.
You can use the semblance of the shape and properties of the plants themselves.
The stems of bamboo, cloves, cereals, and some other plants have joints resembling the joints of the arms, legs, and spine .
In case of joint diseases, the stems of these plants can be used as massagers or as applications in areas corresponding to affected joints.
In diseases of the spine and chest, you can use plants, stems, leaves and seeds of which are similar to the spine and resemble the thoracic region. For example, fern branches resemble the thoracic spine with ribs extending from it.
To increase the amount of milk in nursing women, plant seeds that secrete white milky juice are used.
To prevent blood clots and increased blood coagulation, you can use seeds of berries (mountain ash, viburnum, hawthorn), resembling blood clots in shape and growing in clusters.
With angina pectoris , they are applied to the zones of correspondence to the heart, with ischemic stroke - to zones of correspondence to the brain, etc.
In the treatment of diseases accompanied by spasms (for example, renal colic, painful menstruation) - use the seeds of plant pods that have the ability to open upon reaching maturity and dissipate in the environment.
Use of information on medicinal properties of plants
Since the seeds contain information about the whole plant, in the treatment you can use the knowledge about its healing properties:
- to enhance the diuretic and anti-inflammatory effect, you need to make an application in the field of matching the kidneys with seeds of watermelon, melon or parsley;
- a calming effect causes the application of hawthorn seeds to areas of correspondence to the brain;
- with functional disorders of cardiac activity and mild forms of arrhythmia, we attach hawthorn seeds to the area of correspondence with the heart;
- By stimulating the seeds of Schisandra in the Chinese zone of correspondence to the brain, we contribute to increasing working capacity and reducing mental and physical fatigue ;
- if the seeds of Schisandra chinensis are placed in the zones of correspondence to the medulla oblongata, they will have a stimulating effect on the cardiovascular and respiratory centers ;
- with mild forms of chronic heart failure, exposure to May lily of the valley seeds on points of correspondence to the heart will help;
- for diarrhea, use the seeds of bird cherry, blueberries, which have astringent properties, placing them in the zones of compliance with the small and large intestines;
- with flatulence , the carminative and antispasmodic effects of dill and caraway seeds are used. Attach with a band-aid in the area of compliance with the small and large intestines on the hand and finger;
- with varicose veins , horse chestnut massage is used. Massage is carried out in the direction from the periphery to the center;
- in case of blood diseases accompanied by bleeding , rosehip seeds are attached to the sternum matching area;
- rosehip seeds can also be used for hepatitis and as a choleretic agent, placing them on the zones of correspondence of the liver and gall bladder;
- with hemorrhoids and gout - barley;
- with constipation and toothache - flax;
- with inflammation of the eyes and thrombophlebitis - marigolds;
- with anemia and urolithiasis - peas;
- with diabetes mellitus, epilepsy - corn seeds.
More detailed information about this method, presented to us by Nature itself, can be found in Professor Park Jae Woo's book “Su Jok seed therapy”