Prohibited, falsified and useless medicines and their manufacturers
An abstract to the unauthorized replacement of more expensive drugs with their cheap analogs
Many readers are hooked on the phrase about the unauthorized replacement of more expensive drugs for their cheap counterparts on the advice of "sorry patients with a difficult financial situation" of the pinnacles. Well, there is a saying ... The wolf regretted the mare ... left his tail and mane ... Shouts that here .... they say malicious doctors with anger appoint insanely expensive treatment, when one could manage and less expensive ... start a few To strain, therefore, to the best of his ability, a little clarification.
In your life, there is no more necessary and important purchase than buying the medicines needed for your health. Therefore, you do not need to save money. You can save money on books, campaigns in the cinema and theater, clothes, fashionable primambasas and devices, on drinks ... if it's really bad, then on food.
The fact is that sometimes the price / quality difference does not fall within the scope of ordinary consumer behavior. Sometimes (and more often not) the quality is better "a little bit", and the price is two times ...
In the case of buying furniture, building materials and washing powder, probably not .... however, to solve each. But in the ratio of price / quality in the case of medication - "quality" - is the quality of your unique and unique life + the risks of developing side effects and unpredictable course. Decide of course in the end you ... but, I have long been trying not to risk ....
The most important is the predictability of the action of the drug, the predictability of possible side effects, the predictability of interaction with other treatments, etc., etc.
What is the doctor guided by? First of all, my personal experience and colleagues' data. Lately, a "demonstrative" or "demonstrative" medicine has appeared that allows you to objectively combine the experience of many doctors, but this is a separate message and there are some pitfalls there too ....
So, the experience of each doctor is based on the use of a large, but in general a limited number of drugs, there's nothing to be done about this life. For everyone wants the predicted results of treatment, but nobody is to be an experimental rabbit.
Tells a professional pharmacist
Oh, it's a pity that I found this topic late, and then about the cheap analogs I have a lot of interesting to say. So, in a nutshell. We take the same one, the first one on the list, or the second or third one, we prepare the sample, put it in the chromatograph - at the exit the picture is a candy. The peak of the main substance, a couple - three tiny spikes - impurities and all the cases. Next we take a cheap analog, in exactly the same way we put it in the appliance and ... We screw up the fence of every rubbish that creeps on the chromatogram.
The chip is that the expensive drug is defaulted from high quality raw materials, most often American, Canadian or Israeli (well, even the European is, but it's rare already). And generics are brewed from the Sino-Indian rubbish, miles sorry, so the control over the raw materials is much more approximate. Accordingly, at least due to impurities, we have a smart distortion of the mechanism of action of the drug. Raw material is controlled by some finite list of parameters, and inorganic impurities are generally checked very conditionally. And they can be there - my mother does not grieve.
In my personal rating, the top position is the story of an American aunt who, from the sheer emotions, decided to block the batch of aspirin, shamming a decent dose of rat poison into the reactor. Do you think they found out in the process of production and pre-sale control? And nifiga! Arsenic is not included in the standard list of tests, but if you do not specifically look for it, then accidentally you will not find it in your life. Thank you, my aunt in time changed her mind and surrendered to the police, had time to take aspirin from the sale ... It's just that the inorganic "caught" is extremely difficult, and troubles from it can be - do not worry mom! And how much of that inorganic in Indian and Chinese raw materials, which is most often produced in violation of the basic requirements of Good Manufacturing Practices, is unknown to anyone at all.
In general, this is my main professional callus ... I apologize for verbosity. It's just a fig cloud for years in the pharmaceutical industry, of which 10 years in Canada, I react a little nervously to the phrases "there is a cheap analogue", because the answer to this is like Zhvanetsky's "You who are or those that are being treated."
If you do not trust the doctor who has appointed you, in your opinion, an unreasonable expensive / harmful / not needed treatment - it's okay, it happens. Only in this situation it is necessary to change the doctor, not prescribed by him. And if you really trust the professionalism of your doctor ... please, leave creative approaches for some other area.
Black list of drugs (Black list of Roszdravnadzor)
AMONG DOMESTIC:- LLC "Iodine Technologies and Marketing" (45 series of four drugs were rejected)
- Tula Pharmaceutical Factory (26 series of seven drugs)
- ZAO "Vifehtech" (22 series of eight preparations)
- LLC "Slavic Pharmacy"
- Association of Biosintez OJSC
- OJSC "Tatkhimpharmpreparaty"
- CJSC Rostov Pharmaceutical Factory
- OJSC Dalkhimpharm
- JSC "Biochemist"
- OJSC Flora of the Caucasus
AMONG IMPORTERS:(The list is headed by Indian pharmaceutical companies)
- Pletkhiko Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (India)
- "Shray Life Life Science Pvt. Ltd.
- "Himalaya Drag Co"
- The English company "Reckitt Benckiser Healsker International Ltd" ("Butts Healscher International")
- Ukrainian OJSC Farmak
- Belgian "USB S.A. Pharma Sector »
- The Netherlands "Natur Product Europe BV"
- Pakistani Herbion Pakistan Private Limited
- Belarusian RUE "Belmedpreparaty"
- American "Sagmel Inc."
More often than not,(Name, number of fakes, average retail price (rubles))
- Trichopol ; 41619; 39.5;
- Mezim-forte ; 9,334; 40;
- Valocordin ; 8910; 60;
- Festal ; 8445; 156;
- Novo-Passit (solution) ; 7622; 89;
- Essentiale forte N ; 5888; 235;
- Claritin ; 3153; 174;
- Suprastin ; 1040; 70.
PROHIBITED PREPARATIONS:Fenacetin - Prohibited medical use
Cimetidine - Medical use is prohibited
Haemodesum - Medical use is forbidden
Phenylbutazone (butadione) - Limited medical use
Gentamicin - Limited medical use
Nitrofural (furacilin) - The medical use of tableted forms orally
Nitrofuran - Limited medical use
Detoxification solutions containing low molecular weight polyvinylpyridone - Limited medical use
Metamizol sodium (analgin) - Limited medical use
- Restriction of the age of children when administered in tablet form - up to 12 years;
- Patients with risk of developing PR (with encumbered allergological anamnesis, blood diseases, violations of the liver and kidneys) are noted;
- Duration of continuous use of these drugs - no more than 3 days for all age groups (in an average therapeutic dose for adults 0.5 -1.0 grams);
Rofecoxib (rofik, denebol) - Limited medical application
- The maximum daily dose is limited (not more than 50 mg per day)
- Contraindication to use - people with increased risk from the cardiovascular system (suffered heart attacks, strokes, progressive clinical forms of atherosclerosis); Age over 65 years.
Thioridazine (sonapaks, ridazin) - Limited medical use
- Limited to the highest daily dose (not more than 300 mg per day)
- Indication for use: extreme mental states, psychoneurotic states, mental disorders of alcoholic origin
Nimesulide preparations - Limited medical use
- The use of children under 12 years of age is prohibited;
- Simultaneous use with potentially hepatotoxic agents
- Alcoholism, drug dependence
- Increased body temperature and influenza-like state
Eufilin - The medical use of medical forms that contain the ethylenediamine stabilizer is prohibited.
Preprati Oseltamivir (Tamiflu) - Amendments to the Instruction have been introduced that address the potential risk of neuropsychiatric disorders with Tamiflu, especially in children.
In the attention of experts fell into:
- The drug from schizophrenia Abilify, manufactured by Bristol Myers Squibb Co. Clinical trials have shown its toxicity and harm to the liver.
- Xenical weight loss drug from Roche Holding AG due to the risk of rectal bleeding.
- Antidepressants - serotonin reuptake inhibitors and norepinephrine - in connection with the risk of congenital anomalies in children who took these drugs.
- Antifungal drug Lamisil from Novartis AG from Roche because of the risk of mental disorders.
- The drug from diovan increased pressure from Novartis AG - for the development of anemia.
- Oral contraceptives Plan B (Postinor and Escapelle) from the Israeli company Teva Pharmaceutical Industries - high risk of loss of consciousness .