What the body really lacks if you want sweet, fatty, sour, etc.
Taste in physiology is one of the types of chemoreception; sensation arising from the action of various substances mainly on taste receptors (located on the taste buds of the tongue, as well as the posterior wall of the pharynx, soft palate, tonsil, epiglottis). Information from taste receptors is transmitted through the afferent fibers of the facial, glossopharyngeal and vagus cranial nerves to the nucleus of a single tract of the medulla oblongata, then switching occurs in the nuclei of the thalamus and then to the postcentral gyrus and islet (Latin insula) of the cerebral cortex, where taste sensations are formed. According to other sources, the cortical end of the taste system is located in the para-hippocampal gyrus (lat. Gyrus parahippocampalis) (obsolete hooked gyrus, lat. Gyrus uncinatus) and in the hippocampus (lat. Hippocampus). In addition to the sweet, bitter, sour, salty taste, modern people in different countries also distinguish with their minds tart, burning, mint, alkaline, metallic, and other tastes.
Your body resembles a super powerful computer. Watch his testimony very carefully and he will never drive up. For example, you didn’t have any addiction to this or that dish before, and here, bam - you eat fat . This is no coincidence. This internal computer sends you a message: the body lacks certain trace elements. It's time to take action. Everyone saw how cats eat weed, although they are not herbivores, so your body will tell you what it is missing. The main thing is to pay attention to it in time and correctly interpret it.
If you didn’t like sweets for a while, but suddenly turned to chocolate, make a diagnosis for yourself: magnesium deficiency . The same thing happens if you want something sour. In general, listen more often to your body. Reaching for something fatter, excitedly drinking carbonated drinks - bad with calcium. Achieve balance - immediately burst out laughing. They ate unrestrained bread, and then they “tied it up” - before there wasn’t enough nitrogen, but now - all tip-top.
Previously, they looked at food with longing and felt complete indifference to it (deficiency of manganese and vitamins B1, B3), but now they are ready to swallow an elephant (badly with silicon and tyrosine) - there is an explanation for everything.
Nevertheless, it is better not to wait for signals from the body, but to try to balance your own nutrition, taking into account what and what product is contained in it. And here is what you should remember:
- Magnesium is chocolate, nuts and fruits.
- Phosphorus is fish, beef, liver and nuts.
- Calcium is cheese, cabbage and mustard.
- Sulfur is egg yolks, cranberries, garlic, horseradish.
- Iron is meat, fish, cherries, greens, seaweeds, a cup of cocoa a day will come in handy.
- Zinc is meat and seafood.
- Vitamin B1 is nuts, beans, and the liver.
- Vitamin B3 is beans, meat and halibut fish.
Another way to recognize what is lacking in the body is by symptoms:
- Heart junk - little potassium - eat fruits and vegetables.
- Flaky skin - problems with iodine - eat seafood, onions and carrots.
- Teeth turn yellow - it is not only the addiction to smoking that is guilty, but also a deficiency of certain trace elements - eat beans, fish and bananas.
What is missing in the body if you want ...
- Peanuts (peanut butter) - lack of B vitamins (found in nuts, beans, meat and fish).
- Bananas are a lack of potassium or you drink a lot of coffee, hence the lack of potassium (found in tomatoes, white beans and figs).
- Melons - lack of potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, as well as vitamins A and C.
- Dried apricots - lack of vitamin A.
- Olives and olives - lack of sodium salts.
- Milk and dairy products - a lack of calcium or essential amino acids - tryptophan, lysine and leucine.
- Ice cream - lack of calcium (people with impaired carbohydrate metabolism have a special love for it).
- Seafood - iodine deficiency (use iodized salt).
- Herring - lack of proper fats.
- Sunflower seeds - lack of antioxidant vitamins (especially often occurs in smokers).
- Butter - lack of vitamin D.
- Cheese - lack of calcium and phosphorus (found in cottage cheese, milk and broccoli).
- Bread - not enough nitrogen (found in meat, fish and nuts).
- Chocolate - lack of magnesium (found in unroasted nuts and seeds, fruits, legumes and legumes).
I just want something ...
- Sweet - lack of glucose (found in fruits, berries, honey and sweet vegetables).
- Solenenko - lack of chlorides (found in unboiled goat milk, fish, unrefined sea salt).
- Sour - lack of vitamin C (found in rosehips, lemons, kiwi, cranberries, Brussels sprouts, currants and strawberries).
- Smoked meats - lack of cholesterol (found in red fish, olives, avocados, nuts).
- Fatty foods - lack of calcium (found in broccoli, leguminous and legumes, cheese, sesame).
- Burnt food - lack of carbon (found in fresh fruits).
- Cold drinks - lack of manganese (found in walnuts, almonds, pecans, blueberries).
- Carbonated drinks - lack of calcium (found in broccoli, leguminous and legumes, cheese, sesame).
- In the evening, drink tea with dried biscuits - during the day they did not get the right carbohydrates (found in meat, fish, legumes and nuts).
- Liquid food - lack of water (drink 8-10 glasses of water per day, with the addition of lemon or lime juice).
- Solid food - lack of water (the body is so dehydrated that it has already lost the ability to feel thirst. Drink 8-10 glasses of water per day).
But if it happened ...
- Zhor on the eve of critical days - a lack of zinc (found in red meat (especially meat of internal organs), seafood, leafy vegetables, root crops).
- A common invincible diet is a lack of silicon, tryptophan and tyrosine amino acids (found in nuts, seeds, cheese, liver, lamb, raisins, spinach, green and red vegetables and fruits).
- The appetite disappeared completely - a lack of manganese and vitamins B1 and B2 (found in walnuts, almonds, nuts, seeds, legumes and legumes, meat, fish and poultry).
- Want to smoke - lack of silicon and tyrosine amino acid (found in nuts, seeds, in orange, green and red fruits and vegetables).
- I want to gnaw ice - lack of iron (found in meat, fish, poultry, seaweed, greens, cherries).
- I want paints, plasters, earth, chalk - lack of calcium and vitamin D (found in eggs, butter and fish).
And if you have a passion for food ...
Chocolate and sweet passion
More often than others, “chocolate addiction” affects caffeine fans and those whose brain is especially in need of glucose. This also applies to other sweets. If you eat unbalanced, your body will also feel the need for glucose - as the fastest source of energy. Namely, chocolate perfectly copes with this task. But keep in mind that this product contains a lot of fat, the excess of which is dangerous for your blood vessels and figure. Eat plenty of vegetables and cereals - they are rich in complex carbohydrates. And as a dessert, choose dried fruits or honey with a small amount of nuts.
Spicy, salty, with spices and without ... You cannot live without it for a day, its taste drives you crazy - you are ready to absorb it with kilograms (in any case, eat at least 100 g per day). Nutritionists claim that cheese is loved by those who have an acute need for calcium and phosphorus. Of course, cheese is the richest source of these substances that are so necessary and extremely beneficial for the body, but fats ... Try to replace the cheese with broccoli - it contains a lot of calcium and phosphorus, and almost no calories. If your body perceives milk well, drink 1-2 glasses a day, and eat a little cheese (not more than 50 g per day) and with raw vegetables.
Passion, sour and lemon
It is possible that hard-to-digest foods predominate in your diet, and the body tries to increase the acidity of gastric juice to facilitate its work. With colds, you can also be pulled by sour fruits and berries - an excellent source of vitamin C. Choose foods with moderate fat content and do not mix many foods in one sitting. Avoid fried, salted, and overly spicy foods, as well as those that have gone through excessive heat treatment. Having noticed problems with digestion (especially from the side of the liver and gall bladder), be sure to be examined by a gastroenterologist.
Passion for smoked meats and similar delicacies usually overcomes those who are on too strict a diet. A prolonged restriction in the diet of fat-containing foods leads to a decrease in the level of "good" cholesterol in the blood, and in smoked meats an abundance of saturated fats. Do not get carried away with low-fat foods - choose the one in which there is still a little fat. For example, buy yogurt, kefir or fermented baked milk with one or two percent fat content. Eat at least a tablespoon of vegetable and a teaspoon of butter per day, even if you are on a strict diet. Scientists have experimentally proven that it is precisely those who consume a sufficient amount of fat that lose weight faster.
Food passions and diseases
Onions, garlic, spices and seasonings. An acute need for these products and spices usually indicates respiratory problems.
Olives and olives. This addiction is possible with a disorder of the thyroid gland.
Ice cream. People with carbohydrate metabolism disorders, suffering from hypoglycemia or diabetes mellitus are especially fond of it.
Bananas If you lose your head from the smell of ripe bananas, pay attention to the condition of your heart.
Sunflower seeds. The desire to gnaw seeds most often arises in those who are in dire need of antioxidant vitamins. This means that in your body there are a lot of free radicals - the main provocateurs of premature aging.
Via econet.ru & wiki