What really is not enough for the body if you want a sweet, fatty, sour, etc.
Taste in physiology is one type of chemoreception; sensation arising from the action of various substances mainly on taste receptors (located on the taste buds of the tongue, as well as the back wall of the pharynx, soft palate, tonsil, epiglottis). Information from taste receptors is transmitted through the afferent fibers of the facial, glossopharyngeal and vagus cranial nerves to the nucleus of the solitary medulla oblongata, then switching occurs in the thalamic nuclei and then into the postcentral gyrus and islet (Latin insula) of the cerebral cortex, where taste sensations form. According to other information, the cortical end of the gustatory system is located in the parahippocampal gyrus (lat. Gyrus parahippocampalis) (obsolete. Hook gyrus, lat. Gyrus uncinatus) and in the hippocampus (lat. Hippocampus). In addition to the sweet, bitter, sour, salty taste, modern people in different countries also distinguish between their minds, tart, pungent, mint, alkaline, metallic, and other tastes.
Your body resembles a super powerful computer. Watch his testimony extremely carefully and he will never come. For example, you have not had a predilection for one or another dish before, and here BAM - you eat fat . This is not by chance. This internal computer sends you a message: the body lacks certain trace elements. It's time to take action. Everyone has seen how seals eat grass, although they are not herbivores, and your body itself will tell you what it lacks. The main thing is to pay attention to it and interpret it correctly.
If you have never loved sweets, but suddenly pulled on chocolate, make yourself a diagnosis: magnesium deficiency . The same thing happens if you want something sour. In general, listen to your body more often. Reach for something fatter, greedily drink fizzy drinks - bad with calcium. Achieve balance - it will immediately loosen up. They ate bread unrestrainedly, and then “tied up” - there was a shortage of nitrogen before, and now all the type-top.
Previously, with anguish, they looked at food and felt completely indifferent to it (manganese deficiency and vitamins B1, B3), and now they are ready to swallow an elephant (badly with silicon and tyrosine) - everything has its own explanation.
Nevertheless, it is better not to wait for signals from the body, but to try to balance your own food yourself, taking into account what product is contained in it. And here's what to remember:
- Magnesium is chocolate, nuts and fruit.
- Phosphorus is fish, beef, liver and nuts.
- Calcium is cheese, cabbage and mustard.
- Sulfur is egg yolks, cranberries, garlic, horseradish.
- Iron is meat, fish, cherries, greens, seaweed, and a cup of cocoa a day will be very useful.
- Zinc is meat and seafood.
- Vitamin B1 is nuts, beans and liver.
- Vitamin B3 is beans, meat and halibut fish.
Another way to recognize what is missing in the body is by symptoms:
- Junk heart - little potassium - eat fruits and vegetables.
- Skin is shelled - problems with iodine - eat seafood, onions and carrots.
- Teeth turn yellow - it is not only the addiction to smoking that is to blame, but also a deficit of some trace elements - eat beans, fish and bananas.
What is missing in the body, if you want ...
- Peanuts (peanut butter) - lack of B vitamins (found in nuts, beans, meat and fish).
- Bananas - lack of potassium or drink a lot of coffee, hence the lack of potassium (found in tomatoes, white beans and figs).
- Melons - lack of potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and also vitamins A and C.
- Dried apricots - lack of vitamin A.
- Olives and olives - a lack of sodium salts.
- Milk and dairy products - lack of calcium or essential amino acids - tryptophan, lysine and leucine.
- Ice cream is a lack of calcium (a special love for it is experienced by people with impaired carbohydrate metabolism).
- Seafood - iodine deficiency (use iodized salt).
- Herring - lack of proper fat.
- Sunflower seeds - lack of antioxidant vitamins (especially often occurs in smokers).
- Butter - lack of vitamin D.
- Cheese - lack of calcium and phosphorus (found in cottage cheese, milk and broccoli).
- Bread - not enough nitrogen (contained in meat, fish and nuts).
- Chocolate - a shortage of magnesium (found in roasted nuts and seeds, fruit, leguminous beans and legumes).
Just want something ...
- Sweet is a lack of glucose (found in fruits, berries, honey and sweet vegetables).
- Salty - lack of chlorides (contained in boiled goat milk, fish, unrefined sea salt).
- Sour - lack of vitamin C (found in wild rose, lemons, kiwi, cranberries, Brussels sprouts, currants and strawberries).
- Smoked meat - lack of cholesterol (contained in red fish, olives, avocados, nuts).
- Fatty food - lack of calcium (found in broccoli, leguminous and legumes, cheese, sesame).
- Burnt food - carbon deficiency (found in fresh fruit).
- Cold drinks - a shortage of manganese (found in walnuts, almonds, pecans, blueberries).
- Carbonated drinks - lack of calcium (found in broccoli, chillies and legumes, cheese, sesame).
- In the evening, drink tea with dried pechenyushkami - the day did not get the right carbohydrates (found in meat, fish, beans and nuts).
- Liquid food - lack of water (drink 8-10 glasses of water a day, with the addition of lemon juice or lime).
- Solid food - lack of water (the body is so dehydrated that it has already lost the ability to feel thirst. Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day).
But if it happened ...
- Zhor on the eve of critical days - lack of zinc (contained in red meat (especially meat of internal organs), seafood, leafy vegetables, root vegetables).
- The overall invincible zhor is a lack of silicon, tryptophan and tyrosine amino acids (found in nuts, seeds, cheese, liver, lamb, raisins, spinach, green and red vegetables and fruits).
- My appetite was completely gone - lack of manganese and vitamins B1 and B2 (found in walnuts, almonds, nuts, seeds, legumes and chilli, meat, fish and poultry).
- I want to smoke - the lack of silicon and the amino acid tyrosine (contained in nuts, seeds, orange, green and red fruits and vegetables).
- I want to gnaw on the ice - the lack of iron (contained in meat, fish, poultry, sea kale, greens, cherries).
- Want paint, plaster, earth, chalk - lack of calcium and vitamin D (contained in eggs, butter and fish).
And if you have a passion for food ...
More often than others, caffeine fans and those whose brains especially need glucose suffer from “chocolate mania”. This also applies to other sweets. If you eat unbalanced, your body will also need glucose - as the fastest source of energy. Namely, chocolate perfectly copes with this task. But keep in mind that this product contains a lot of fat, the excess of which is dangerous for your vessels and figure. Eat plenty of vegetables and cereals - they are rich in complex carbohydrates. And as a dessert, choose dried fruit or honey with a small amount of nuts.
Spicy, salty, with spices and without ... You can not live a single day without it, its taste drives you crazy - you are ready to absorb it in kilograms (in any case, eat at least 100 grams per day). Nutritionists claim that cheese is adored by those who have an acute need for calcium and phosphorus. Of course, cheese is the richest source of these much-needed and extremely beneficial substances for the body, but fats ... Try replacing cheese with broccoli - there is a lot of calcium and phosphorus in it, and there are almost no calories. If your body perceives milk well - drink 1-2 glasses a day, and eat cheese a little (no more than 50 g per day) and along with raw vegetables.
Sour lemon passion
Perhaps, difficult-to-digest foods predominate in your diet, and the body is trying to increase the acidity of the gastric juice to facilitate its work. With a cold, you too can pull on sour fruits and berries - an excellent source of vitamin C. Choose foods with moderate fat content and do not mix many foods in one sitting. Avoid fried, salted and overly spicy foods, as well as those that have undergone excessive heat treatment. Having noticed problems with digestion (especially from the side of the liver and gallbladder), be sure to check with a gastroenterologist.
Passion for smoked meats and similar delicacies usually overcomes those who are on too strict a diet. Long-term restriction in the diet of fat-containing foods leads to a decrease in the level of "good" cholesterol in the blood, and in smoked products a sufficient amount of saturated fat. Do not get carried away with fat-free food - choose the one in which there is still a little fat. For example, buy yogurt, kefir or ryazhenka with one or two percent fat content. Eat at least a tablespoon of vegetable and a teaspoon of butter a day, even if you are on a strict diet. Scientists have experimentally proved that it is those who consume enough fats that lose weight faster.
Food Passions and Diseases
Onions, garlic, spices and seasonings. The acute need for these products and spices, as a rule, indicates problems with the respiratory system.
Olives and olives. This addiction is possible with disorder of the thyroid gland.
Ice cream. People with carbohydrate metabolism disorders, hypoglycemic patients or people with diabetes have a particular love for it.
Bananas. If you lose your head from the smell of ripe bananas, pay attention to the state of your heart.
Sunflower seeds. The desire to nibble seeds often occurs among those who are in dire need of antioxidant vitamins. This means that there are a lot of free radicals in your body - the main provocateurs of pre-aging.
Via econet.ru & wiki