This page has been robot translated, sorry for typos if any. Original content here.
Golden rules of life
- Principle of a mirror.
Before judging others, you should pay attention to yourself.
- The principle of pain.
Offended person himself offends others.
- Principle of the upper road. We move to a higher level, when we start treating others better than they treat us.
- The principle of boomerang. When we help others, we help ourselves.
- Principle of the hammer.
Never use a hammer to kill a mosquito on the forehead of the interlocutor.
- The principle of exchange. Instead of putting others in their place, we must put ourselves in their place.
- Principle of training.
Every person we meet has the potential to teach us something.
- The principle of charisma.
People show interest in a person who is interested in them.
- Principle 10 points.
Faith in the best qualities of people usually makes them manifest their best qualities.
- The principle of confrontation.
First you need to take care of people and then confront them with them.
- The principle of rock rock.
Trust is the foundation of all relationships.
- The principle of the elevator.
In the process of relationships, we can raise people up or down.
- Principle of the situation.
Never allow the situation to mean more to you than the relationship.
- The principle of Bob.
When Bob has problems with everyone, the main problem is usually Bob himself.
- The principle of accessibility.
Ease in dealing with oneself helps others feel free with us.
- The principle of the trench.
When preparing for a battle, dig out a trench for yourself so that a friend can fit in it.
- The principle of agriculture.
All relationships need to be cultivated.
- The principle is 101 percent.
Find 1 percent, with which we agree, and send 100 percent of our efforts to it.
- The principle of patience.
Traveling with others is always slower than traveling alone.
- The principle of celebration. The true verification of relationships is not only how faithful we are to friends when they fail, but also how much we rejoice when they succeed.
- The principle of friendship.
Other things being equal, people will strive to work with those who like them; with other unequal conditions they will still do it.
- Principle of cooperation. Collaboration increases the likelihood of a joint victory.
- The principle of satisfaction.
In a wonderful relationship to the parties for pleasure, it's enough just to be together
It will not be superfluous for your friends to know this information, share their article with them!
Now everyone can publish articles
Try it first!
Liked? Subscribe to RSS
You can also support shram.kiev.ua, click: