Feng Shui is translated as “wind - water”, this is the doctrine of the energy interaction of man, housing and the outside world. This is the art of using, attracting and generating Qi energy in various spheres of life.
This ancient teaching has its own history and theory . In theory, the doctrine of 5 elements is described in detail, the classification of objects and phenomena according to five elements, the cycles of interaction of elements are considered.
- Feng shui and home
- Feng Shui and Bedroom New!
- Feng Shui and Money New!
- Office, workplace, computer and Feng Shui
- Feng Shui, body, mind and Qi
- Feng Shui, psychology and communication on the path of love
- Feng shui and food
- Feng Shui, love, health and sport
To harmonize space in Feng Shui, there are various symbols and talismans.
In the ancient Chinese art of Feng Shui, each of the 8 geographical areas of light is associated with a certain area of human life. The universe is described by the Bagua magic circle. It consists of eight trigrams corresponding to these directions.
- Bagua - the magic of your home
- Compatible partners and Feng Shui New!
- The love horoscope of elements on Feng Shui New!
- Correction or more about Feng Shui magic
- Clearing space
By counting your Gua number you can find out favorable and unfavorable directions for orientation of the bed, table, hearth, door. The direction of the bed is the direction in which the headboard is oriented. The workplace is where the gaze of the person is directed. The direction of the hearth (stove, oven, microwave, electric kettle, etc.) is considered to be where the power comes from (electricity, gas).
Interpretation of the Gua number:
Number 5 (for women)
Number 5 (for men)