Feng Shui translates as "wind - water," this is the doctrine of the energy interaction of man, housing and the surrounding world. It is the art of using, attracting and generating Qi energy in a variety of spheres of life.
This ancient teaching has its own history and theory . In theory, the theory of the five elements is described in detail, the classification of objects and phenomena according to five elements, the cycles of interaction of elements, is considered.
- History of Feng Shui
- Feng Shui Theory
- Glossary of terms Feng Shui
- Symbols and Talismans Feng Shui New!
- Feng Shui and the House
- Feng Shui and Bedroom New!
- Feng Shui and Money New!
- Office, workplace, computer and Feng Shui
- Feng Shui, body, mind and Qi
- Feng Shui, psychology and communication on the path of love
- Feng Shui and food
- Feng Shui, love, health and sports
To harmonize space in Feng Shui there are different symbols and talismans.
In ancient Chinese art Feng Shui, each of the 8 geographical directions of light is associated with a certain sphere of human life. The universe is described by the magical circle of Bagua. It consists of eight trigrams corresponding to these directions.
- Bagua - the magic of your home
- Compatibility partners and Feng Shui New!
- Love horoscope of the elements of Feng Shui New!
- Correction or even about the magic Feng Shui
- Clearing the space
By counting your Gua number you can find out the favorable and unfavorable directions for the orientation of the bed, table, hearth, door. The direction of the bed is the direction in which the head is oriented. The workplace is where the person's view is directed. The direction of the hearth (cooker, oven, microwave, electric kettle, etc.) is where you get food (electricity, gas).
Interpretation of the Gua number:
Number 5 (for women)
Number 5 (for men)