Software Unlock 1.1.2 OTB / 1.1.3 OTB
1. Making a phone downgrade from your current version, up to 1.0.2
2. We put on the terminal and OpenSSH (optional)
3. Download gunlock.zip with everything you need, unpack it and upload it to / bin (using iPhoneBrowser, CyberDuck or WinSCP)
4. Through ssh or terminal cling to the phone, put "Auto-Lock Never"
5. Unload CommCenter (launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDeamons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist)
6. Go to / bin (cd / bin)
7. Run chmod + x gunlock
7. Start the unlock itself: ./gunlock seckpack ICE04.02.13_G.fls and wait until we are congratulated on a successful unlock.
8. Launch CommCenter (launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDeamons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist)
9. We put OktoPrep and update the phone to 1.1.2, make a jailbreak and get a phone ready for any SIM card
10. Thanks to the geohot (for example, throwing him a couple of bucks with a paper)
This procedure can also be performed on 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 (softdate). At 1.1.2, don't forget to turn on Airplane Mode.
If it happened that the phone now shows No Service, merge bricktool http://code.google.com/p/iphone-elite/wiki/bricktool on the phone (in / bin), put the execution rights and launch it. Must cure.