Soft-unlock 1.1.2 OTB / 1.1.3 OTB
1. Make the phone downgrade from your current version, to 1.0.2
2. We put the terminal on the phone and OpenSSH (optional)
3. Download gunlock.zip with everything you need, unpack it and upload it to / bin (using iPhoneBrowser, CyberDuck or WinSCP)
4. Through ssh or the terminal cling to the phone, put "Auto-Lock Never"
5. Unload CommCenter (launchctl unload-w /System/Library/LaunchDeamons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist)
6. Go to / bin (cd / bin)
7. Run the chmod + x gunlock
7. Run the unlock: ./gunlock seckpack ICE04.02.13_G.fls and wait until we are congratulated with the successful unlock.
8. Run the CommCenter (launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDeamons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist)
9. Put OktoPrep and update the phone to 1.1.2, do a jailbreak and get ready for any simka phone
10. We express gratitude to the geohot (for example, throwing him a couple of dollars with a pencil)
This procedure can also be performed on 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 (soft-play). At 1.1.2 do not forget to turn on Airplane Mode.
If it happened that the phone now shows No Service, merge bricktool http://code.google.com/p/iphone-elite/wiki/bricktool on the phone (in / bin), put the right to execute and run. It should be cured.