Soft unlock 1.1.2 OTB / 1.1.3 OTB
1. Do downgrade the phone from your current version, to 1.0.2
2. We put on the phone terminal and OpenSSH (optional)
3. Download gunlock.zip with everything you need, unpack it and fill it in / bin (using iPhoneBrowser, CyberDuck or WinSCP)
4. Through ssh or terminal we cling to the phone, set "Auto-Lock Never"
5. Unload CommCenter (launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDeamons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist)
6. Go to / bin (cd / bin)
7. We carry out chmod + x gunlock
7. We launch the unlock itself: ./gunlock seckpack ICE04.02.13_G.fls and wait until we are congratulated on a successful unlock.
8. Launch CommCenter (launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDeamons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist)
9. We put OktoPrep and update the phone to 1.1.2, jailbreak and get a phone ready for any SIM card
10. We express gratitude to the geohot (for example, throwing him a couple of bucks with a paper)
This procedure can also be performed on 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 (soft-update). On 1.1.2, do not forget to turn on Airplane Mode.
If it happened that the phone now shows No Service, merge bricktool http://code.google.com/p/iphone-elite/wiki/bricktool onto the phone (in / bin), set the execution rights and run it. Must cure.