Jailbreak 3.1.3 and rollback to 3.1.2 for European (neverlock) iPhone 3Gs, Only for European (neverlock) models!
And dachshund, here is what you need to do to have firmware 3.1.3 with jailbreak on iPhone 3Gs !
The instruction is for Europeans only (neverlock) and if you have a saved digital signature in Cydia!
That is, clicked the button "Make my life easier" before the release of firmware 3.1.3
To begin with, we will make iTunes allow it to downgrade the firmware version. To do this, we will send it to the infamous Apple server, which was created by Saurik:
So, to sum up, I built a server that duplicates the functionality of the Apple e-signature server, replacing the live process of getting the signature with the “on file” process.
And so, just open the file C: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers \ etc \ hosts (Windows) or / etc / hosts (Mac OS X) and write the following quote with the last line of the file:
Reboot the computer. Now, when iTunes thinks he is talking to Apple, he is actually talking to Cydia and we can roll back his firmware to the previous one!
Option-1 If you still have firmware 3.1.2 with a jailbreak and Sidia, of course, but you want or are thinking of updating it to 3.1.3, but you don’t have a digital signature yet, first we will do the following steps:
- We go to Sidia, look for the button on the main page: "Make my life easier", press it and wait, wait for your SHSH (digital signature) to be created, which will help you always roll back to this firmware. You will learn that your SHSH was created when you see this line in sidium:
(I, as you can see, the signature is saved for firmware 3.1 and 3.1.2)
You already have a digital signature and we can safely proceed to the firmware itself:
- You kakate our custom, the link below;
- Connect the phone to the computer;
- Launch iTunes (latest version);
- On the phone tab, hold down the Shift key (on the keyboard) and click Restore ;
- In the window that opens, choose our custom firmware and flash your phone!
PS Attentively! When you are flashing on our custom, the phone should already be jailbroken, or you will have to follow the instructions below.
Option-2 If you accidentally upgraded to 3.1.3 or unsuccessfully did it and at the same time you know for sure that you still have a digital signature with a predecessor in Sidia, and maybe even predecessor firmware (if you don’t remember or don’t know, try rolling back , having previously edited the .hosts file - see the beginning of the post, but iTunes will allow you to do this due to the lack of a digital signature) - then perform the following steps:
- Downloading clean firmware 3.1.2 from the Apple site;
- Download our custom link below;
- Launch iTunes (latest version);
- On the phone tab, hold down the Shift key and press Restore ;
- But this time in the opened window we choose not with caste, but the clean firmware 3.1.2 that we downloaded before it;
- The phone starts flashing;
Everything seems to be going well, and here, when the strip almost went down for Apple, iTunes knocks us out: "An unknown error 1015 occurred" (this is an error related to the modem, because it is new in firmware 3.1.3), everything in the soul pereschimo ... - everything ... I will not make a jail ... But it was not there!
- Download QuickPwn 225-2 for Windows and launch it, he writes us that you need to connect the phone to the computer;
QuickPwn 225-2 for Windows [ ] [ ]
- Disconnect the phone from the cable and enter it into the DFU mode [ ? ] , (iTunes can already be closed), entered into DFU, the screen is off on your phone and connected to the computer (QuickPwn works wonders, the phone turns on);
- Launch iTunes , it activates the phone - set it up "Like new";
- Now we will jailbreak! Yes Yes! Let's make a jailbreak on 3.1.2, and not on 3.1.3 - this is so that we could install the caste that we downloaded before. If you have WiFi at home, I recommend jailbreaking blackra1n'om , as this is faster, but if not, then jailbreak with RedSn0w , we do everything as instructed here (do not pay attention to the manual that was written for 3.0, for 3.1 .2 it is identical), only RedSn0w we swing here:
RedSn0w.rar [ ] [ ]
- After you have done the jailbreak, connect the phone to your computer, open iTunes and hold down the Shift key (on the keyboard) on the phone tab, click Restore , and in the window that opens, choose our custom firmware - your phone is stitched! After flashing, you can configure it as you please!
Download custom firmware by the link:
[ ] [ ]