IPhone Battery Saving Tips
The iPhone uses a built-in lithium-ion battery.
In this review, we’ll provide some tips to help you extend your battery life and avoid unexpectedly turning off your iPhone due to a lack of charge.
Tips for getting the battery to work longer:
- Decrease the screen brightness or use Auto Brightness. To do this, select: Settings / Brightness.
- Turn off Wi-Fi if you will not use this network for a long time. To do this, select: Settings / Wi-Fi.
- Disable 3G if this network is not used in your city. Please note that according to the specifications, it is the work on this network that drains the battery most. So even if there is 3G in your city, use it for web surfing, watching You Tube, when shopping in the App Store and the most important calls. For other calls, receiving mail, checking the weather and promotions, it is much more economical to use EDGE. To disable 3G, select: Settings / General / Network.
- Set auto-lock for 1 minute. To do this, select: Settings / General / Auto-lock. In this case, it is not necessary to wait until the auto-lock works, you can lock the screen yourself by pressing the "Sleep" button after completing work with the iPhone.
- Set the Push function to 1 hour or manually. Or, if you do not need it, turn it off completely. To do this, select Settings / New data.
- Turn off the vibration mode in games where you can do without this function.
- Turn off GPS navigation if you have already decided on the route.
- Buy songs, videos, applications using iTunes installed on your computer.
- Use software with 3D graphics less often.