Battery saving tips for iPhone
The iPhone uses a built-in lithium-ion battery.
In this review, we will give some tips to help you extend battery life and avoid unexpectedly disabling iPhone due to lack of battery.
Tips on how to make the battery work longer:
- Reduce the brightness of the screen or use "Auto Brightness". To do this, select: Settings / Brightness.
- Turn off Wi-Fi if you do not use this network for a long time. To do this, select: Settings / Wi-Fi.
- Disconnect 3G if you do not use this network in your city. Please note that according to the specifications, it is the work in this network that most depletes the battery. So if even 3G in your city is there, use it for web surfing, watching You Tube, when shopping in the App Store and most important calls. For other calls, receiving mail, checking weather and shares, it's much more economical to use EDGE. To disable 3G, select: Settings / General / Network.
- Set the auto-lock for 1 minute. To do this, select: Settings / General / Auto-lock. In this case, you do not need to wait for the auto-lock to work, you can lock the screen by pressing the "Sleep" button after you finish working with the iPhone.
- Set the Push function to 1 hour or manually. Or, if you do not need it, turn it off altogether. To do this, select Settings / New data.
- Turn off the vibration mode in games where you can do without this function.
- Disable GPS navigation if you have already defined the route.
- Buy songs, videos, applications using iTunes installed on your computer.
- Less often use programs with 3D graphics.