Instructions for iPhone beginners, How to start working with the iPhone, complete Apple FAQ
First and foremost - Under no circumstances should you update the firmware of your phone until you are sure that it can be jailbroken and unlock, you can always find out the relevance of the firmware from our forum. When you connect the phone, iTunes usually offers to update the firmware, we answer NO to this request! Even if you accidentally clicked Yes, you have time to turn off the phone - just pull the cord.
The second, no less important - if you own an iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 or iPad, we strongly recommend keeping a digital signature , this will allow you to jailbreak your phone without any problems in the future, you can read more about this in this topic .
Where to start?
- All iPhone owners need to know this.
- Complete instructions for the iPhone in Russian
- Key terms and abbreviations (Read Required)
- Download music, video, photos and ringtones
- How to install applications from the App Store
- How to create an account in the iTunes Store ( With credit card , Without a credit card )
How to jailbreak
- Jailbreak firmware 4.1 (greenp0ison)
- Jailbreak firmware 4.1 (limera1n)
- Jailbreak firmware 4.0 (4.0.1)
- Jailbreak firmware 4.0 (4.0.1, 4.0.2) for iPhone 3G
- Jailbreak firmware 3.1.3
- Custom firmware for iOS 4 for iPhone 2G from Kile
- Custom firmware 3.1.2 from macstore.org.ua
- Jailbreak firmware 3.1.2
Everything related to jailbreak
- How to use Cydia and how to install applications from it
- How to install "hacked" applications
- How to check the version of iBoot and what is tied jailbreak
- How to get access to the file system - T-Pot , iPhone Explorer , i-FunBox , DiskAid , WinSCP
- How to fix bugs in cydia
- How to create your own custom firmware ( Under Mac OS , Under Windows )
- How to install custom firmware
- How to transfer the phone to DFU Mode, Recovery Mode, etc.
- How to remove forwarding and set the logo
- How to set the operator settings profile (All services, plus logos)
- How to set up the Internet for different operators
- How to set up MMS
- How to activate MMS on iPhone 2G
- How to enable and configure the modem mode
- How to set up mail
- How to set up exchange rates in the standard application Stocks
- How to set up iPhone sync with Google services (Mail, Contacts, Calendars)
- How to save personal data
- List of resources with electronic books
- How to save data applications and games
- How to fix the display of numbers
- 12 iPhone tricks that not everyone knows
- How to change operator logo
- How to find out in which country the phone was purchased
- How to choose audio track or subtitles in video
- How to activate Redeem code on the App Store
- How to put the balance check instead of the Answer button
- How to change the melody for SMS?
- How to properly encode video in a format understandable to your iPhone
- How to create your own ringtone
- How to install cards in the phone
- How to pull photos from contacts
- How to extract information from a backup
Problems and solutions
- After rebooting, the phone does not load
- YouTube and Push do not work
- How to remove the inscription "forwarding active"
- GPS does not work
- Error 0xE8000022 during synchronization
- This accessory is not designed to work with the iPhone.
Popular applications from the App Store
- ICQ and VoIP clients
- Book Readers ( Review )
- Viewing and editing .doc, .xls documents
- Navigation applications
Top Apps from Cydia
- Backgrounder - Applications running in the background
- iPhoneDelivery - SMS Delivery Report
- Kirikae and Multifl0w - Multitasking on iPhone
- Recent / CallLog Delete - Selectively delete calls from the history one by one.
- SBSettings - Disable various iPhone features
- Safari Download Manager - Utility for downloading files via Safari
- iFile - File Manager on iPhone, reads almost all formats.