Unbound Jailbreak - Redsn0w for iOS 4.3.1
Before proceeding, read the entire FAQ!
Jailbreak , you can do on iPhone 4 , iPhone 3GS , iPod Touch 4G , iPod Touch 3G or any first-generation iPad , except iPad 2
Jailbreak , for official and unofficial devices!
For unofficial devices, and devices NOT untied from the operator, we first install custom firmware without a modem upgrade , and then proceed to Jailbreak (y)
You can not update the firmware on unofficial devices, and devices are not untied from the operator on the official firmware, or firmware from iTunes .
Getting Started Jailbreak
We update your device to the latest version of iOS 4.3.1 firmware
After all the manipulations with the firmware update, proceed to the Jailbreak (s) of your devices.
Custom firmware updated!
Ready custom for iPhone 3Gs, Without updating the modem, Without activation, Without Cydia. (net) Download ( New bootrom )
Ready custom for iPhone 3Gs, Without updating the modem, Without activation, Without Cydia. (net) Download ( Old bootrom )
1. Next, run redsn0w_0.9.6rc9 in the window that opens, click on Browse and select firmware 4.3.1
If your firmware was downloaded by iTunes itself, then the firmware is on the way;
After choosing the right firmware, the Next button will become active and you click on it.
2. We see here is a window with a tick already installed on Cydia .
If the tick is not set, then you install it. Next, click on Next
3. Now you need to connect your device to the computer and turn it off completely!
Next step in putting the device into DFU mode
- We take your device into the hand and at the same time on the computer in the program click on Next, and on the phone on the Power button
- Next, we monitor the activity of lines in the program and perform actions.
- 1st line 3sec hold the Power button
- 2nd line, do not release the Power button and hold Home
- 3rd line, release the Power button, and the Home button is held until the display turns white on the phone
- Next we will see the work of redsn0w and the boot disk on your device. As in the program we will see the active Done button, click on it.
4. After rebooting your device, proceed immediately to checking WiFi and updating Cydia .
- 1. Do not start Cydia while on your phone there is no connection to the Internet, EDGE or WiFi.
- 2. Check or set up an Internet connection, and then launch Cydia.
- 3. Cydia reorganization will begin, wait until after the reorganization is complete Cydia will close itself and you will be thrown to the desktop.
- 4. Start Cydia again and you will see important updates for Cydia, install them.
Screen of windows Cydia (the old is not everything should be exactly the same).
!!! If your Windows closes redsn0w, then you need to run redsn0w in compatibility mode. (We hover the mouse over the redsn0w application and press the right key in the opened window select Properties, select the Compatibility tab, set two checkboxes, and OK. (View screenshot))
!!!Important!!! Who on Cydia is installed transparent on 3Gs , we download it by caste, it is higher, and we install it, it is assembled under the new one and the old one.
!!!Important!!! After installing the custom firmware, proceed to unlock, install from Cydia - Ultrasn0w 1.2.1
Another such error happens if you are trying to install a previous version of the firmware on which you have not saved SHSH, but a new firmware version is already available in iTunes.
Solving this problem without saving SHSH is impossible; there will always be an error.