Unbound Jailbreak - Redsn0w for iOS 4.3.2
Before proceeding, read the entire FAQ!
Jailbreak , you can do on iPhone 4 , iPhone 3GS , iPod Touch 4G , iPod Touch 3G or any first-generation iPad , except iPad 2
Jailbreak , for official and unofficial devices!
For unofficial devices, and devices NOT untied from the operator, we first install custom firmware without a modem upgrade , and then proceed to Jailbreak (y)
I can say about the firmware updates on the official iPhone 4 after updating to iOS 4.3.2 the modem has not been updated, as I can’t say on the unofficial ones. (There’s nothing to check for)
On iPhone 4, it is easier to update the firmware without upgrading the modem version; it is easy to change the lines in the hosts file and the modem will not update.
Getting Started Jailbreak
We update your device to the latest version of iOS 4.3.2 firmware
After all the firmware update manipulations, proceed to the Jailbreak (s) of your devices.
Ready custom for iPhone 4 , Without modem update, Without activation, Without Cydia. (Net) Download
Ready custom for iPhone 3Gs , Without modem update, Without activation, Without Cydia. (Net) Download ( New bootrom )
Ready custom for iPhone 3Gs , Without modem update, Without activation, Without Cydia. (Net) Download ( Old bootrom )
1. Next, run redsn0w_0.9.6rc14 in the window that opens, click on Browse and select firmware 4.3.2
If your firmware was downloaded by iTunes itself, then the firmware is on the way;
- for Windows XP C: \ Documents and Settings \ username \ Application Data \ Apple Computer \ iTunes \ iPhone Software Updates
- for Windows Vista and Windows 7 Start \ username \ AppData \ Roaming \ Apple Computer \ iTunes \ iPhone Software Updates
- for Mac OSX \ username \ Library \ iTunes \ iPhone Software Updates
After the correct choice of firmware, the Next button will become active and you click on it.
2. We see here is a window with a tick already installed on Cydia.
If the tick is not set, then you install it. Next, click on Next
3. Now you need to connect your device to the computer and turn it off completely.
The next step is to put the device into DFU mode.
- We take your device into the hand and at the same time on the computer in the program click on Next, and on the phone on the Power button
- Next, we monitor the activity of lines in the program and perform actions.
- 1st line 3 sec hold power button
- 2nd line, do not release the Power button and hold Home
- 3rd line, release the Power button, and the Home button is held until the display turns white on the phone
- Next we will see the work of redsn0w and the boot disk on your device. As in the program we will see the active Done button, click on it.
4. After rebooting your device, proceed immediately to checking the WiFi and updating Cydia .
- 1. Do not run Cydia while on your phone there is no connection to the Internet, EDGE or WiFi.
- 2. Check or set up an Internet connection, and then launch Cydia.
- 3. Cydia reorganization will begin, wait until after the reorganization is complete Cydia closes itself, and you will be thrown to the desktop.
- 4. Start Cydia again and you will see important updates for Cydia, install them.
Screen of windows Cydia (the old one does not have to be exactly the same).
!!! If your Windows closes redsn0w, then you need to run redsn0w in compatibility mode. (We hover the mouse over the redsn0w application and press the right key in the opened window select Properties, select the Compatibility tab, set two checkboxes, and OK. (View screenshot))
If you have an error 3194 , you need to fix the hosts file.