The process of jailbreaking and unlocking all versions of the iPhone and iPod Touch with iPhone OS 3.0 firmware installed
Instructions, step by step showing the process of jailbreaking and unlocking all versions of the iPhone and iPod Touch with iPhone OS 3.0 firmware installed.
The manual is designed for operating systems Windows.
2. Connect your iPhone / iPod Touch to your computer using a USB cable.
2.1 Important: If you have an official (non-locked) phone, then after flashing, open iTunes and activate the SIM card.
2.2 Close iTunes.
3. Launch the Redsn0w application and click on the Browse button.
4. A window will open where you will be asked to select the original version of the firmware downloaded earlier.
5. The program must recognize the firmware. Click the Next button.
6. Check the box next to Install Cydia .
Note: if you are using an iPhone 2G, do not forget to select the item “Unlock Phone”.
6.1 If you have an iPhone 2G, then select the bootloaders ...
7. Make sure the phone is connected to the computer.
7.1 Turn off the iPhone.
8. Now you need to put your iPhone in DFU mode. To do this, follow the instructions of the program.
Translation into Russian:
- hold the power button for 3 seconds
- without releasing the Power button, hold down the Home button for 10 seconds
- without releasing the Home button, release the Power and hold down the Home button for 30 seconds
9. The process will start automatically.
10. After the process is completed, the device will reboot itself and will be ready for operation!
11. For users of iPod Touch, the official iPhone and iPhone 2G is ready, and for locked ones, you need to do a couple more actions:
1. Add repo666.ultrasn0w.com to Cydia repository .
2. Enter into the search ' ultrasn0w ' and install it
3. Restart your iPhone