Instructions (FAQ) for installing software on Apple iPhone
Applications on the iPhone can be installed and even necessary! To deceive the "cunning" protection you do not have to dig into the insides of the phone and do not even have to spend a lot of time, everything is very simple.
- Download the archive from the developer page.
- Unpack the archive. Run ibrickr.exe.
- Click on Free my iPhone.
- The program will ask you to download proprietary software. You need to sync your phone with iTunes, click the Restore button in iTunes. Will iTunes ask to return everything to factory settings? Yes.
- Before the download starts, disconnect the iPhone, but do not interrupt the download process.
- When iTunes finishes downloading, it will start unpacking the file - and it will give you a Terrible Error !!!, click OK and close it so that you don’t worry for nothing. Connect the phone again. Go to iBrikr, click Check again.
- iBrikr will offer to restart the phone in Restore Mode.
- Follow the instructions of the program.
That's all! Now you can put software and new ringtones on your phone.