redsn0w (All Versions)
The iPhone and iPad Touch have been developed by the iPhone Dev team.
Today we’re pleased to release version 0.9.15b1 redsn0w , with significant new features supporting the restoring to older firmware.
Today we’re pleased to release version 0.9.15b1 redsn0w, with significant new features supporting the restoring to older firmware. For brevity, we'll list it in bullet form. You can check out our comments section.
First, the high-level new feature list :
- restore (up, down, or the same) 5.x
- Cydia now included in the tethered 6.0 jailbreak on A4 devices
- automatically “Just Boot” tethered when qualifying A4 device connects in DFU mode
- untethered 6.0 jailbreak on old-bootrom 3GS
- untethered 6.0 hactivation on any 3GS or iPhone4
- 15-step how-to-it’s stitching, iTunes errors, and the “files file” concerns
- fetch new signed IPsW (present or future - no redsn0w update required ) using Extras -> SHSH Blobs -> New
- 3GS or iPhone4 update for iPhone 3GS or iPhone4 ( no redsn0w update required ) using Extras-> Even More-> Restore
- deactivate any iPhone, unlock access through your “official” unlock status through iTunes. (Please only deactivate your own iPhone!)
- activation status shown on “Even more” page
- significantly more (very nerdy) info returned by “Identify” button when device is in Normal mode
- It is not possible to use the bundled jailbreak of ATV2.
- auto-exit mode
- anytime you want to get it?
- If you haven't done so much. Resubmitting.
An ultrasn0w compatibility update for iOS 6.0 by Friday (mostly old-bootrom users who are currently enjoying the 6.0 jailbreak!). Same baseband support as with 5.x.