sn0wbreeze Putting custom firmware on Windows - Without updating the modem!
We collect custom firmware 4.2.1 for iPhone 4, 3Gs without a modem update!
For 3G, custom firmware is assembled in another way, here is a method for 3Gs and iPhone 4. For 3G, the theme is Here
This version of sn0wbreeze-22r2 collects custom firmware without activation, and without Cydia
The topic on unattached Jailbreak (y) and Cydia installations for firmware 4.2.1 is here.
Before proceeding, read the entire FAQ!
Firmware without activation!
! Ready custom firmware 4.3.3 for iPhone 4 , Without updating the modem, Without activation, Without Cydia (net) Download
! Ready custom firmware 4.3.3 for iPhone 3Gs , Without updating the modem, Without activation, Without Cydia (net) Download (New bootrom)
! Ready custom firmware 4.3.3 for iPhone 3Gs , Without updating the modem, Without activation, Without Cydia (net) Download (Old bootrom)
Ready Custom 4.2.1 firmware for iPhone 4 download (checksum md 5553bd09d8fc4494528f937306dcdcd00 firmware)
Ready Custom 4.2.1 firmware for iPhone 3GS download (checksum firmware md 541c533772496249bb5716fe79fc02667
1. Run the program and click on OK
In the window that appears, click on the blue arrow at the bottom.
2. Click on Browse in the window that opens, go on the way to where you keep the official firmware 4.2.1 and click on it.
If the firmware downloaded iTunes, then it is stored along the way;
- for Windows XP C: \ Documents and Settings \ username \ Application Data \ Apple Computer \ iTunes \ iPhone Software Updates
- for Windows Vista and Windows 7 Start \ username \ AppData \ Roaming \ Apple Computer \ iTunes \ iPhone Software Updates
3. Click on the blue arrow.
4. Select the Baseband Preservation Mode section and click on the blue arrow.
5. We expect about 3 min while going to custom firmware.
After completing the assembly, you will find the assembled custom firmware on your desktop.
5. Click OK, and follow the instructions for the introduction of the phone in the DFU.
6. Enter the iPhone into the DFU .
- Turn off the phone using both Home + Power keys, hold down the keys until the display turns black, release the keys immediately.
- Hold down the Power key and count to 3x , after three seconds immediately hold down the next Home key and immediately start counting down to the 8th . Now you keep both keys clamped, as soon as you’re counting up to the 8th upper Power key release, and Home continue to hold another 15 seconds.
- Next, your phone will be entered in DFU mode, the display will remain black and empty.
- Run iTunes on your computer, hold down the Shift key on your keyboard, and in iTunes click on Restore . In the window that opens, choose your created custom firmware firmware. Good luck!
If you can not install custom firmware and you constantly have errors, then you Here
And a 1600 error means that your iTunes is not inoperable, and there will not be a custom install.
You can sip iTunes using sn0wbreeze-22r2 if you follow the instructions for introduction to DFU, or using iReb