WinPwn 2 [Unlock iPhone 2.0 Manual] + Video
1. Create a folder on the desktop called "Pwnage", in which the files will lie: Winpwn 220.127.116.11, BL-39.bin, BL-46.bin and firmware file 2.0 :
For the first generation iPhone:
For iPhone 3G:
Files BL-39.bin, BL-46.bin can be downloaded here !
The latest version of WinPwn can be downloaded here !
2. Unzip the archive and run the WinPwn installation. After installation, the WinPwn icon will appear on your desktop, click on it to start the program.
3. When WinPwn opens, click on the "Browse .ipsw" button
4. Specify the address to the file with firmware 2.0 (iPhone1,1_2.0_5A347_Restore.ipsw), which lies in the "Pwnage" folder and click "Open."
5. When WinPwn checks the firmware, click on the "IPSW Builder" button.
6. The "IPSW Builder" window will open and on the "Applications" tab put three daws (do not put a daw in front of YouTube Fix if you have an AT&T operator).
7. Open the next tab "Custom Images". Here you can put "Boot Image" and "Restore Image".
8. Click on the next “Custom Payload” tab. Here you can select "Payloads".
9. Click on the next Advanced tab. Here select "Activate Phone", "Enable Baseband update" and "Unlock baseband".
You need to download the "Bootloader" files. To do this, click on the "Bootloader 3.9" button and select the "BL-39.bin" file from the "Pwnage" folder. And also click on the "Bootloader 4.6" button and select the "BL-46.bin" file from the "Pwnage" folder.
10. Click on the "Build .ipsw" button in the lower left corner to create your own firmware file. Select the "Pwnage" folder and click on "Save."
11. When the saving is completed, click on the "iPwner" button in the Main menu of the program.
12. Select the firmware file that you just created and click on the "Open" button.
13. A window will open that informs you that "Your iTunes has been Pwned!"
14. Switch iPhone to DFU mode (recovery mode): hold Sleep / Wake and Home for 10 seconds. The screen goes blank. Release the Sleep / Wake button. Continue to hold the Home button for another 10 seconds and iTunes will detect the iPhone in recovery mode, this will be visible from the window that appears. ITunes and cable icons appear on the iPhone. We connect the phone to the computer. Launch iTunes.
15. iTunes will give you a window that the iPhone is in recovery mode.
Hold down “Shift” and click the “Restore” button in iTunes.
A window will open in which you will need to select the firmware file that you created in WinPwn and saved in the "Pwnage" folder and click on "Open."
When the recovery process is over, you will receive an iPhone in which "Unlock" and "Jailbreak" will already be executed!
iPhone FirmWare 2.0 [FAQ]
After switching to firmware 2.0 and 2.0.1, some errors began to occur. Consider the most popular of them and analyze the solution to these problems.
Problem : Mail.app crashes.
Solution : This is due to the synchronization of the backup from iTunes. Access rights are not set correctly. The simplest solution is to start the BossPrefs program and click on "More" => "Fix user dir permissions". Then restart your iPhone.
Problem : I have a contract with an operator and the iPhone works without activation. I did a Jailbreak and I got an error that there is no signal.
Solution : This is due to the fact that you have completed iPhone activation through additional programs. You need to reflash the phone with a new one, but do not select the Activate iPhone option.
Problem : I had a unlocked iPhone 2G. I installed firmware 2.0 and now the iPhone does not see SIM.
Solution : You did not activate iPhone. Reflash the phone, this time by selecting "activate".
Problem : Winpwn cannot create custom IPSW firmware. The error gets out.
Solution : It is recommended to increase the root partition to approximately 550mb. This can be done on the last tab of IPSWBuilder.
Problem : I can not install custom firmware. Errors 6, 1, 2 and below appear.
Solution : There can be many reasons for this. First, make sure your iPhone is in DFU mode (recovery mode). Alternative method: delete the file x12220000_4_Recovery.ipsw in the iTunes folder. Also make sure that the original firmware was specifically for your model. (Firmware for iPhone 3G, iPhone 2G and iPod Touch are different).
Problem : Applications from the App Store do not start.
Solution : Remove applications from iPhone and iTunes and sync again.
Problem : I already restored the iPhone from backup (backup) after the restaurant firmware, but iTunes suggests again restoring the iPhone from backup.
Solution : Choose not the recovery from the backup, but the creation of a new iPhone. All data should remain and the error will no longer come out.
Problem : I have problems with the installer.
Solution : Installer 4 is on Beta testing, i.e. his work is not stable yet. Use while Cydia.
Problem : I did not install Cydia, but only Installer. I can not install either Cydia or applications.
Solution : The only way out is to reflash the iPhone already with Cydia installed.
Problem : Cydia crashes and nifiga does not work!
Solution : The firmware got crooked. Reflash iPhone.
Problem : Pwnage cannot download any packages.
Solution : Skip this item. Then download everything you need from Cydia.
Problem : I have an iPhone 2G. I need to unlock it, but the jackdaws next to the "bootneuter settings" are gray, and I can not select them. Why?
Solution : You chose the firmware for iPhone 3G, and not for iPhone 2G. Download the firmware that suits you.
Problem : After installing the application, a daisy has been spinning for a long time.
Solution : SpringBoard on firmware 2.0 is very slow. It may take 5-10 minutes before the application installs.
Problem : I am in recovery mode (DFU mode). I get out errors: 1604, 1602, 1601 (160x). What to do?!
Solution : There is no single answer. You can try the following:
1. Make sure that you are using the firmware that suits you.
2. Restart your computer. Try it again.
3. Try on another computer.
4. Try a different USB port.
5. Reinstall the latest version of iTunes.