UltraSn0w SoftAnlock (otvyazka from the operator) modems 04.26.08-06.15.00 and 01.59.00
UltraSn0w - SoftAnlock (decoupling from the operator for locked phones), i.e. It works while it is installed, and after each flashing it needs to be installed again. It does not need to be installed if you have an officially unlocked phone, after its installation, a restart should follow.
UltraSn0w can only be installed on a phone with jailbreak and activation / hacking.
UltraSn0w depends on the firmware and modem version ( compatibility list below ).
Preparation (modem upgrade)
First, you need a modem 06.15.00 (this applies only to iPhone 3G and 3GS with modems 05.14.02 and 05.15.04)
If you have another modem, now we will first do the wildest thing - to upgrade the modem.
Attention! According to the dev-team, installing a modem from the iPad on the new iPhone 3GS, made after the 35th week of 2011 (3-4-5 digits of the serial number more than 135), leads to the "death" of the radio module. Do not try to experiment if you do not want to stay with the eternal brick.
Attention! If you’re not on the line, you’ll not be able to use it. Yes, it’s a flashing baseband will kill radio.
To do this, download RedSn0w .
Run the program, click JailBreak and follow the instructions until the checkboxes are selected - be sure to check Install iPad Baseband .
It is necessary then that in the version of the baseball for the iPad there is still a vulnerability working with UltraSn0w.
Modem 06.15.00 is fully compatible with the iPhone, and it can be rolled back to 05.13.04 .
After you have a modem at 06.15.00, you can install UltraSn0w * .
Install UltraSn0w *
If there is wifi:
- Make a jailbreak (read below)
- Make activation / hacking (also scrolling below)
- Enable Cydia to wait until it does reorganization.
- Turn Cydia on again, select User
- Open "Search"
- Enter "UltraSn0w"
- Top right corner -> Install -> Confirm
- Wait while it downloads and installs, click Reboot Device
If there is no wifi
- Try to find WiFi from friends in a cafe, etc.
- If not found, download Cyder and iFunBox
- Enable Cydia (even without internet) wait until the reorganization takes place
- Enable Cyduia again press User, then you can close it
- In Cyder, click Get Sources From Cydia or add the repository http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com/./ and http://apt.saurik.com/cydia-3.7
- Press F9
- Go to Downloads in the Filter column, enter Mobile Substrate
- Right mouse button on Mobile Substrate and Download with dependencies
- Several deb packages will appear in the Cyder \ Packages folder, all of them are transferred using iFunBox to / var / root / Media / Cydia / AutoInstall
- Reboot device
- Repeat steps 7-10 by entering Mobile Substrate -> Ultrasn0w instead.
iPhone GSM - Not supported, use BootNeuter.
iPhone 3G - Supported, use RedSn0w for jailbroke and hack activation.
iPhone 3Gs - Supported, but only 3.0-3.1.2 with RedSn0w, 3.1.3 using Spirit + Sim operator card for activation, or JailBreakME (3.1.2-4.0.1).
- 3.0 - RedSn0w
- 3.0.1 - RedSn0w
- 3.1 - RedSn0w
- 3.1.2 - BlackRa1n
- 3.1.3 - Spirit
- 4.0 - JailBreakME.com
- 4.0.1 - JailBreakME.com
- 4.0.2 - RedSn0w (iPhone 3G only)
- 4.1b1-GM - RedSn0w (iPhone 3G only)
- 4.1 - RedSn0w (iPhone 3G only)
- 4.2.1 RedSn0w (iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4)
Activation \ Hactivation
Activation - any device, any firmware, provided that you have a SIM card of the operator on which the phone is locked.
- 3.0-3.1.3 RedSn0w (iPhone GSM & 3G only)
- 3.1.2 - BlackRa1n RC3
- 4.0-4.2.1 - RedSn0w
Firmware - Modem
Black - amenable to unlock.
Red - Can not be unlocked at the moment.
iPhone 3G and iPhone 3Gs:
- 3.0 - 04.26.08
- 3.0.1 - 04.26.08
- 3.1 - 04.26.08
- 3.1.2 - 05.11.07
- 3.1.3 - 05.12.01
- 4.0b1-2 - 05.13.03
- 4.0b3-GM - 05.13.04
- 4.0 - 05.13.04
- 4.0.1 - 05.13.04
- 4.0.2 - 05.13.04
- 4.1b1 - 05.13.04
- 4.1b2-GM - 05.14.01
- 4.1 - 05.14.02
- 4.2.1 - 05.15.04
- Note: For modems 05.14.02 and 05.15.04 the option of lifting the modem to version 06.15.00 from the iPad is provided (see above)
- 4.0 - 01.59.00
- 4.0.1 - 01.59.00
- 4.1b1 - 01.59.00
- 4.1b2-GM - 07.07.01
- 4.1 - 02.10.04
- 4.2.1 - 03.10.01
- 4.3 b1 - 04.08.00
- 4.3 - 04.10.01
- Note: Exception - phones in which the firmware was used without a modem upgrade.