UltraSn0w SoftAnlock (decoupling from the operator) modems 04.26.08-06.15.00 and 01.59.00
UltraSn0w - SoftAnlock (unlock from the operator for locked phones), i.e. It works for the time being installed, and after each flashing it needs to be set again. It does not need to be installed if you have an officially unlocked phone, after rebooting it should be followed by a reboot.
UltraSn0w can only be installed on the phone with jailbreak and activation / hacking.
UltraSn0w depends on the firmware and the version of the modem ( compatibility list below ).
Preparing (upgrading the modem)
Firstly, you need a modem 06.15.00 (this applies only to iPhone 3G and 3GS with modems 05.14.02 and 05.15.04)
If you have another modem, now we will first do the wild thing - to upgrade the modem.
Attention! According to the information from dev-team, the installation of a modem from the iPad to the new iPhone 3GS, produced after the 35th week of 2011 (3-4-5 digit of the serial number more than 135), leads to the "death" of the radio module. Do not try to experiment if you do not want to stay with the eternal brick.
Attention! Do not attempt to flash the baseband if third, forth, and fifth. Yes, on devises made on or after week 36 of this year.
For this download RedSn0w .
We launch the program, click on JailBreak and follow the instructions until the checkbox is selected - we must check Install iPad Baseband .
It is necessary then that in the version of the baseband for iPad there is still a vulnerability working with UltraSn0w.
The modem 06.15.00 is fully compatible with the iPhone, and it can be rolled back to 05.13.04 .
After you have a modem 06.15.00 you can put UltraSn0w * .
Installation UltraSn0w *
If there is WiFi:
- Make a jailbreak (read below)
- Make activation \ haktatsiyu (just leaf below)
- Enable Cydia to wait until it does the reorganization
- Re-enable Cydia , select User
- Open "Search"
- Enter "UltraSn0w"
- Right upper corner -> Install -> Confirm
- Wait for it to download and install, click Reboot Device
If there is no WiFi
- Try to find WiFi from friends in a cafe, etc.
- If not found, then download the program Cyder and iFunBox
- Enable Cydia (even without the Internet) to wait until the reorganization takes place
- Enable Cyduia to click User again, after that you can close it
- In Cyder, click Get Sources From Cydia or add the repository http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com/./ and http://apt.saurik.com/cydia-3.7
- Press F9
- Go to Downloads in the Filter column, enter Mobile Substrate
- Right click on Mobile Substrate and Download with dependencies
- Several deb packages appear in the Cyder \ Packages folder, all of them are transferred using iFunBox to / var / root / Media / Cydia / AutoInstall
- Reboot the device
- Repeat steps 7-10 by entering instead of Mobile Substrate -> Ultrasn0w
iPhone GSM - Not supported, use BootNeuter.
iPhone 3G - Supported, for jailbreak and hacking, use RedSn0w.
iPhone 3Gs - Supported, but only 3.0-3.1.2 with RedSn0w, 3.1.3 using Spirit + Sim operator card for activation, or JailBreakME (3.1.2-4.0.1).
- 3.0 - RedSn0w
- 3.0.1 - RedSn0w
- 3.1 - RedSn0w
- 3.1.2 - BlackRa1n
- 3.1.3 - Spirit
- 4.0 - JailBreakME.com
- 4.0.1 - JailBreakME.com
- 4.0.2 - RedSn0w (iPhone 3G only)
- 4.1b1-GM - RedSn0w (iPhone 3G only)
- 4.1 - RedSn0w (iPhone 3G only)
- 4.2.1 RedSn0w (iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4)
Activation \ Hactivation
Activation - any device, any firmware, provided that you have a sim card of the operator on which the phone is locked.
- 3.0-3.1.3 RedSn0w (only iPhone GSM and 3G)
- 3.1.2 - BlackRa1n RC3
- 4.0-4.2.1 - RedSn0w
Firmware - Modem
Black - succumb to unlock.
Red - Do not succumb to unlock at the moment.
iPhone 3G and iPhone 3Gs:
- 3.0 - 04.26.08
- 3.0.1 - 04.26.08
- 3.1 - 04.26.08
- 3.1.2 - 05.11.07
- 3.1.3 - 05.12.01
- 4.0b1-2 - 05.13.03
- 4.0b3-GM - 05.13.04
- 4.0 - 05.13.04
- 4.0.1 - 05.13.04
- 4.0.2 - 05.13.04
- 4.1b1 - 05.13.04
- 4.1b2-GM - 05.14.01
- 4.1 - 05.14.02
- 4.2.1 - 05.15.04
- Note: For modems 05.14.02 and 05.15.04, there is an option of modem upgrade to version 06.15.00 from iPad-a (see above)
- 4.0 - 01.59.00
- 4.0.1 - 01.59.00
- 4.1b1 - 01.59.00
- 4.1b2-GM - 02.07.01
- 4.1 - 02.10.04
- 4.2.1 - 03.10.01
- 4.3 b1 - 04.08.00
- 4.3 - 04.10.01
- Note: An exception is the phones in which the firmware was used without upgrading the modem.