UltraSn0w SoftAnlock (decoupling from the operator) of the modems 04.26.08-06.15.00 and 01.59.00
UltraSn0w - SoftAnlock (decoupling from the operator for blocked phones), i.e. It works while it is installed, and after each flashing it needs to be installed again. It does not need to be installed if you have an officially unlocked phone, a reboot should follow after installing it.
UltraSn0w can only be installed on a phone with a jailbreak and activation / deactivation.
UltraSn0w depends on the firmware and modem version ( compatibility list below ).
Preparation (modem upgrade)
Firstly, you need a modem 06.15.00 (this applies only to iPhone 3G and 3GS with modems 05.14.02 and 05.15.04)
If you have a different modem, now we will first do the wildest thing - raise the modem.
Attention! According to information from the dev-team, installing the modem from the iPad on the new iPhone 3GS made after the 35th week of 2011 (3-4-5 digits of the serial number is more than 135) leads to the "death" of the radio module. Do not try to experiment if you do not want to stay with the eternal brick.
Attention! Do not attempt to flash baseband if third, forth and fifth digits in your serial number is greater then 135, on thise phones it will kill the radio and will render it useless. Yes, on devises made on or after week 36 of this year flashing baseband will kill radio.
To do this, download RedSn0w .
We launch the program, press JailBreak and follow the instructions until the checkbox is selected - be sure to check Install iPad Baseband .
This is necessary because in the baseband version for iPad there is still a vulnerability working with UltraSn0w.
The modem 06.15.00 is fully compatible with the iPhone, and it can be rolled back to 05.13.04 .
After you have a modem installed 06.15.00 you can install UltraSn0w * .
Install UltraSn0w *
If there is WiFi:
- Make a jailbreak (read below)
- Make activation \ hacktivation (also scroll below)
- Turn Cydia on while she makes the reorganization
- Turn Cydia on again, select User
- Open Search
- Enter "UltraSn0w"
- Top right corner -> Install -> Confirm
- Wait until it downloads and installs, click Reboot Device
If there is no WiFi
- Try to find WiFi with friends in a cafe, etc.
- If not found, then download the Cyder and iFunBox software
- Turn on Cydia (even without the Internet) wait for reorganization to take place
- Turn Cyduia on again, click User, after which it can be closed
- In Cyder, click Get Sources From Cydia or add the repository http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com/./ and http://apt.saurik.com/cydia-3.7
- Press F9
- Go to Downloads in the Filter column, enter Mobile Substrate
- Right click on Mobile Substrate and Download with dependencies
- Several deb packages will appear in the Cyder \ Packages folder, all of them can be transferred using iFunBox to / var / root / Media / Cydia / AutoInstall
- Reboot device
- Repeat steps 7-10 by entering instead of Mobile Substrate -> Ultrasn0w
iPhone GSM - Not supported, use BootNeuter.
iPhone 3G - Supported; use RedSn0w for jailbreak and hacking.
iPhone 3Gs - Supported, but only 3.0-3.1.2 with RedSn0w, 3.1.3 using the Spirit + Sim operator’s card to activate, or JailBreakME (3.1.2-4.0.1).
- 3.0 - RedSn0w
- 3.0.1 - RedSn0w
- 3.1 - RedSn0w
- 3.1.2 - BlackRa1n
- 3.1.3 - Spirit
- 4.0 - JailBreakME.com
- 4.0.1 - JailBreakME.com
- 4.0.2 - RedSn0w (iPhone 3G only)
- 4.1b1-GM - RedSn0w (iPhone 3G only)
- 4.1 - RedSn0w (iPhone 3G only)
- 4.2.1 RedSn0w (iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4)
Activation \ Hactivation
Activation - any device, any firmware, provided that you have a SIM card of the operator on which the phone is locked.
- 3.0-3.1.3 RedSn0w (iPhone GSM and 3G only)
- 3.1.2 - BlackRa1n RC3
- 4.0-4.2.1 - RedSn0w
Firmware - Modem
Black - give in to unlock.
Red - Unable to unlock at the moment.
iPhone 3G and iPhone 3Gs:
- 3.0 - 04.26.08
- 3.0.1 - 04.26.08
- 3.1 - 04.26.08
- 3.1.2 - 11/05/07
- 3.1.3 - 12/05/01
- 4.0b1-2 - 05.13.03
- 4.0b3-GM - 05.13.04
- 4.0 - 05.13.04
- 4.0.1 - 05.13.04
- 4.0.2 - 05.13.04
- 4.1b1 - 05.13.04
- 4.1b2-GM - 05.14.01
- 4.1 - 05.14.02
- 4.2.1 - 05.15.04
- Note: For modems 05.14.02 and 05.15.04, there is an option to raise the modem to version 06.15.00 from iPad-a (see above)
- 4.0 - 01.59.00
- 4.0.1 - 01.59.00
- 4.1b1 - 01.59.00
- 4.1b2-GM - 07/02/01
- 4.1 - 02.10.04
- 4.2.1 - 03.10.01
- 4.3 b1 - 04.08.00
- 4.3 - 04.10.01
- Note: An exception is the phones in which the firmware was used without upgrading the modem.