Spirit by Dev-Team Hacking iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with firmware - 3.1.2, 3.1.3 or 3.2
Today, the famous team of hackers Dev-Team
released its utility for Jailbreak under the name - Spirit (Spirit)!
It really works!
And he does not tied into hacking. no longer will you have to connect your iPhone or iPod to your computer every time to continue working.
The whole process took less than 3 seconds on my iPod Touch. Then only download additional. programs (Cydia) directly from the phone. I want to note, there is a version for both Mac and Windows.
If you expected this - run and try! It's really worth it: beautiful themes without OS 4.0, free games and many other advantages. Maybe the flash will be there!
PS If you are currently using a tethered jailbreak, you need to do a "restore", and then use the Spirit.
Blog Dev-Team: http://blog.iphone-dev.org
Screenshot of the work on the Mac:
New utility Spirit !, it can do untethered jailbreak of all generations of iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad with firmware 3.1.2, 3.1.3 and 3.2.
All is very simple, follow the following points and you will have a full device with Cydia installed:
- Download Spirit! for its operating system:
Spirit for Windows [ ] [ ]
Spirit for Mac OS [ ] [ ]
- Since a new device appeared in the line - iPad, we divide the items:
- For iPad: Connect the device to the computer. If it is not already activated, wait until the desktop lights up
- For iPhone and iTouch: Connect the device to the computer. If you used a tied jailbreak earlier, then restore through iTunes to 3.1.3 and activate it
- Run Spirit and click on jailbreak
- The process of jailbreaking will begin and after a few seconds your device will reboot
- After power on, you will see the Cydia icon on the desktop.
The bug is fixed:
Another important point: After installing this jailbreak, access to the file system via the file manager is still closed. In order to access the phone from the computer, you need to install from Cydia one small patch - afc2add , after the reboot the access will open.