Spirit by Dev-Team Breaking iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with firmware - 3.1.2, 3.1.3 or 3.2
Tonight is the famous team of hackers Dev-Team
released its utility for Jailbreak called - Spirit (Spirit)!
It really works!
And he also does unlocked hacking - i.e. You will no longer have to connect your iPhone or iPod to your computer for further work.
The whole process took less than 3 seconds on my iPod Touch. Then just download extra. programs (Cydia) directly from your phone. I want to note that there is a version for both Mac and Windows.
If you have been waiting for this - run and try! It's really worth it: beautiful themes without OS 4.0, free games and many other advantages. Maybe Flash will be there!
PS If you are using a tethered jailbreak now, you need to “restore”, and then use the Spirit.
Dev-Team Blog: http://blog.iphone-dev.org
Screenshot for Mac:
New utility Spirit!, It can do untethered jailbreak of all generations of the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad with firmware 3.1.2, 3.1.3 and 3.2.
Everything is very simple, follow these steps and you will have a full-fledged device with Cydia installed:
- Swing the Spirit! for your operating system:
Spirit for Windows [ ] [ ]
Spirit for Mac OS [ ] [ ]
- Since a new device, the iPad, appeared in the line, we’ll divide the points:
- For iPad: We connect the device to the computer. If it is not yet activated, wait until the desktop lights up.
- For iPhone and iTouch: Connect your device to computer. If you used previously tied jailbreak, then restore via iTunes to 3.1.3 and activate it
- Start the Spirit and click on the jailbreak
- The jailbreak process will start and after a few seconds your device will reboot.
- After switching on, you will see the Cydia icon on your desktop.
Another important point: After installing this jailbreak, access to the file system through the file manager is still closed. In order to access the phone from a computer, you need to install one small patch from Cydia - afc2add , after restarting the access will open.