|the main Economy Books The history of the world economy - G.P. Polyak|
The history of the world economy - Polyak GB
History of the World Economy : A Textbook for High Schools / Under I90 ed. Gb Pole, A.N. Markova. - M .: UNITI, 2002.-727 pp., Ill.
The history of the world economy is the history of mankind . It accumulates the economic experience of society, fosters historicism, scale and realism of thinking, because it provides an opportunity to know and compare the development of the economy of different countries in different eras.
The study of the history of the world economy shows how the productive forces and the sectoral structure of the economy, production relations and forms of organization of production, the economic mechanism of management and the economic policy of the state, as well as the social structure of society, changed from primitiveness to the present.
The chronological and country approaches to the presentation of the material allowed the leading countries of the Antiquity, the Middle Ages, and the New and Modern Times to be presented and to reflect the main features and trends in their economic development with the identification of the factors that caused this development.
For students and teachers of higher educational institutions, as well as a wide range of readers. The edition is illustrated.
Economic History Functions
Factors of economic development
I. PRIMARY ERA AND ANCIENT WORLD
1. Economy of primitive society
1.2. The economy of the Middle and Late Paleolithic
1.3. Economic development of the Mesolithic tribes
1.4. Neolithic revolution
ECONOMICS OF THE COUNTRY OF THE ANCIENT EAST
2. Economy of the States of Mesopotamia
Trade and Finance
The science. Education
3. Features of the economic development of the States of the Eastern Mediterranean
3.1. Syria and Phenicia
The collapse of states. Diaspora
4. Economy of Ancient Egypt
5. Economy of Ancient China
Crafts and industry
6. Features of the economic evolution of ancient India
Agriculture and crafts
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF ANTIQUE STATES
7. Economy of Ancient Greece
7.1. Economic development of the Greek lands in the III-II millennium BC. er
7.2. Economic development in the XI-VI centuries. BC er
7.3. The Greek economy of the classical period (V-IV centuries. BC)
7.4. Economic development in the Hellenistic era (end of the 4th-1st centuries BC.)
8. Economy of Ancient Rome
8.1. Economy in the Tsarist period
8.2. Economy in the period of the Republic
Farming and craft
8.3. Economy in the period of the Empire
Ii. MIDDLE AGES (V-XVII CENTURIES)
9. The main features of the feudal economy. Typology of the development of feudalism
9.1. General characteristics of feudalism
Typology of the development of feudalism
9.2. Early feudalism - the time of the formation of the feudal mode of production (V - end of X centuries.)
9.3. The period of developed feudalism (XI-XV centuries.)
Fighting cities with feudal lords
9.4. The period of late feudalism (late XV - mid XVII centuries.)
10. Economy of Medieval France
10.1. The emergence and development of feudal relations in Frankish society
10.2. Frankish state in the VII-IX centuries.
10.3. The economic development of France in the X-XV centuries.
10.4. The economic development of France at the stage of decomposition of feudalism
11. Economic development of England and Holland
11.1. The economic development of England in the XI-XV centuries.
11.2. The economy of England in the XVI-XVII centuries.
11.3. Economy of the Netherlands (Gollanliya) in the XVI century.
11.4. Holland as a "model" capitalist country of the XVII century.
12. German economy
12.1. Epoch of early feudalism (VX cc.)
12.2. The heyday of feudalism (XI - end of XV centuries.)
12.3. "Second edition" of serfdom
13. The economy of Kievan Rus (IX-XII centuries.)
13.1. Formation of the old Russian state
13.2. Agricultural development
13.3. Development of crafts and cities
14. Economy of Russia in the period of feudal fragmentation (XII-XV centuries.)
14.1. Causes of feudal fragmentation
14.2. Economic development of the Russian lands in the XII-XV centuries.
Domestic and foreign trade
14.3. Completion of the unification of the Russian lands around Moscow.
15. The economic development of Russia during the formation of a single centralized state (XV-XVII centuries.).
15.1. Economy of Russia in the period of completion of the unification around Moscow
15.2. Features of the economic development of Russia in the XVI century.
15.3. Russian economy on the threshold of a new time (XVII century.)
16. Economic development of the countries of the East
16.1. The economy of India in the early stages of feudalism
16.2. The economy of India in the period of the Delhi Sultanate (XI-XV centuries.)
16.3. The economy of India in the era of the Mogod Empire (XVI-XVIII centuries)
17. Economy of Medieval China
17.1. Economy in an era of fragmentation
17.2. The economy of China in the Imperial period (end of VI-XIII centuries.)
17.3. Sunset Chinese Empire
18. Economy of medieval Japan
18.1. The birth of a state
18.2. The development of the Japanese economy in the VIII XII centuries.
18.3. The economy of Japan in the era of mature feudalism (XII-XV centuries.)
Iii. NEW TIME (XVIII - XIX centuries)
19. Economic development of the leading countries in the XVIII century.
19.1. General characteristics of the era
19.2. England - the birthplace of the industrial revolution
19.3. Features of the socio-economic development of France
19.4. The reasons for the backlog of Germany
20. Economic development of the leading countries of Europe in the era of the formation of an industrial civilization (XIX century).
20.1. Features of the socio-economic development of England
20.2. Features of the socio-economic development of France
Trade and Finance
20.3. Features of the socio-economic development of Germany
21. Economy of Russia in the XVIII century.
21.1. The era of Peter the Great
21.2. Russian economy in the post-Petrine period
21.3. The beginning of the decomposition of the feudal economy (second half of the 18th century)
22. Economic development of Russia in the XIX century.
22.1. General characteristics of the era
22.2. State of Agriculture
22.3. Industrial development
22.6. Financial system. Taxation
23. The formation of the United States, their economic development in the XIX century.
23.1. War for independence. US education
23.2. The economic development of the United States in the first half of the nineteenth century.
23.3. Industrial Revolution in the USA
23.4. Civil war and its consequences
24. The economic development of Japan XVIII-XIX centuries.
24.1. The economy of Japan in the XVIII century.
24.2. Japanese economy in the XIX century.
24.3. Japan's economy in the transition to imperialism
25. The economy of the countries of the East in the era of colonialism
25.1. Historical forms of colonialism
25.2. Colonialism in the XVI-XVII centuries.
25.3. Colonialism of the period of industrial capitalism
25.4. Development of the economy of the colonies
Iv. NEWEST TIME
26. The Second Scientific and Technical Revolution and the Development of the World Productive Forces (late XIX - early XX centuries)
Technology and organization of production
27. Nomination of the USA, Germany and Japan to the leading countries of the world
27.1. US economic development
27.2. German economic development
27.3. Japan Economic Development
28. The world economy in 1914-1959. Establishment of regulated capitalism
28.1. Periods of the etatization process
28.2. The economic development of the largest industrial country - the United States.
28.3. UK economy
28.4. The economic development of France
28.5. German economy
28.6. The economic development of Italy and Japan
29. Features of economic development of the leading countries of the world after the Second World War
29.1. Increasing US economic power
29.2. Dynamics and forms of development of leading countries
Features of the economic development of West Germany
29.3. Integration processes
30. The experience of building socialism in Eastern Europe, Asia and Cuba.
30.1. Economic development
30.2. Economic development of socialist countries in the second stage (1950-1960)
30.3. Management problems in the socialist countries in the third stage (1960-1970)
30.4. The economy of the socialist countries in the fourth stage (1970 - mid 80s)
30.5. The countries of the socialist system in the second half of the 80s-90s
31. The economic development of countries liberated from colonial domination.
31.1. Developing countries as a growth factor for the world economy
31.2. Socio-economic differentiation of developing countries
The second group of developing countries
31.3. Integration processes in developing countries
32. The economy of Russia in 1900-1917.
32.1. Economic crises of the beginning of the 20th century
32.2. Industrial development of Russia in 1909-1915
32.3. Agricultural development
32.4. Russian economy during the First World War
33. Change of socio-economic system in Russia, its economic development in 1917-1941
33.1. Revolutionary transformation
33.2. The period of "war communism"
33.3. Restoration of the economy, the transition to the NEP
33.4. USSR national economy in the period of the pre-war five-year plans
34. The economy of the country during the Great Patriotic War and the postwar period (1941-1985)
34.1. Economy of the USSR during the Great Patriotic War
State budget during the war
USSR economic losses
34.2. Post-war restoration of the national economy
34.3. The development of the economy of the USSR in the 50-80s
1971 - 1985
35. The Russian economy in the period of transition to a market economy model
35.1. Attempts to restructure the economic mechanism
35.2. Reforms in Russia and the transition to a market economy
35.3. Factors affecting the deepening crisis