- Flowers and plants
- Aquarium and fish
- For work
- For site
- For training
- Postal Codes of Ukraine
- All sorts of different
- Digital Libraries
- Registers of Ukraine
- Antique Brewing Books
- Dictionary of Old Slavonic words
- All Pelevin's novels
- 50 books for children
- Strugatsky, compositions in 33 volumes
- Posts by Leonardo da Vinci
|the main Political economy History of Economic Studies - Kornіychuk L.Ya.|
History of Economic Studies - Kornіychuk L.Ya.
History of economics : Pidruchnik / L. Ya. Kornіychuk , N.O. Tatarenko, A.M. Ed. L. Ya. Kornіychuk, N.O. Tatarenko. - K .: KNEU, 1999 .-- 564 p.
We have a handbook on the development of economic thought in old times to our days. Most respect is attached to the principles of economical concepts, characteristics of the main directories and school of economic theory. There are economic doctrines that look at the current position on the laws of economic and social development of suspension. Roskrito history of economic thought in Ukraine, an excerpt of Ukrainian students from the development of economic science is shown.
For students of economical and higher primary mortgages and faculty.
1. Course subject
2. Heading the course
Rozdil II ECONOMIC THOUGHT OF THE OLD TITLE AND MIDDLE. Mercantilism
1. An economical thought of an old-fashioned Descent
2. The economical thought of antique light
3. The economic thought of the middle
Rozdil III. CLASSIC SCHOOL POLITICAL ECONOMY
1. The characteristic of the classic political economy is irrelevant
2. Winery of classic political economy in England
3. Winery of classic political economy in France
4. Economy A. A. Smita
5. The economical approach of D. Ricardo
Rozdil IV. EVOLUTION OF A CLASSIC Ї POLITICAL Ї ECONOMY IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE XIX CENTURY. COMPLETE CLASSIC TRADITIONS
1. Political Economy in England
2. Political economy in France
3. Economic Theory in the USA
Rozdil V. CRITICAL DIRECTLY POLITICAL ECONOMY. FORMATION OF SOCIALISTIC IDEAS
1. Economically look S. Sіsmondі
2. The economic concept of P. J. Proudhon
3. The economic look of C. Rodbertus
4. The economic program of F. Lassalle
Rozdil VI ECONOMIC RECOGNITION OF WEST-EUROPEAN SOCIAL_STIV-UTOPISTV
1. Theoretical dzherela of the Western European utopian socialism
2. The utopian socialism of Saint-Simon, Fur'y y Ouyen
3. Saint-Simon, sensibility
4. Socialist-asocialist-Charles Charles Fur'i i Robert Owen
Rozdil VII WINNIQUE I SPIRIT OF THE MARXISTIC ECONOMIC THEORY
1. The emergence of Marxist economic theory in the 40-50s pp. XIX century
2. Theoretical problems and “Kapitalu” K. Marx
First volume “Kapitalu”
Another volume of Kapitalu
Third volume of Kapitalu
3. Pracі K. Marx and F. Engels 70-90's pp.
4. Rosvitok V. І. Lenin of the Marxist ekonomіchnogo vchenenya
5. Marxism and Social Security
Rozdil VIII. WINES ALTERNATIVE КО SCHOOLS POLITICAL КО ECONOMY Ї. NIMETSKA NATIONAL POLITECONOMY
1. Zapatkuvannya system and national political economy in Nimechchinі
The role of power and theory of protectionism
2. Historical school
3. Nova historical school that "social direct"
Rozdil IX. MARGINALISM. BECOMING A NEO-CLASSIC TRADITION IN THE ECONOMIC THEORY
2. Austrian School of Border Corinosity
3. The formation of neoclassical traditions. Cambridge school
4. American School of Neoclassics
5. Shvedsk (Stockholm) school
Rozdil X ECONOMIC THUMB IN ROSІЇ
1. An economic thought on an ear of the XIX century
Economic and Social Decembrists
2. An economical thought in the period of crisis and liquidity
The economy of the conservative nobility
3. The economic program of the people
4. Political economy in Russia in the other half of the nineteenth - on the cob of the twentieth century.
Rozdil XI ECONOMIC THOUGHT IN UKRAINE
1. Economic problems in the period of preparation and health reform 1861 p.
2. The liberal-bourgeois economic thought in the reforms of the period
3. Revolutionary democratic economic thought
Economic and ideological revolutionaries
4. Liberal Narodnitsvo
5. Development of political economy
Rozdil XII. KEYNSIANSTVO THAT YOGA SPECIAL FEATURES
1. Historical Change of Mind of Keynesianism
2. Theoretical system and economical program of J. M. Keynes
3. Extensive Keynesianism in the Czech Republic
4. Neo-Keynesian Theory of Economic Development
5. Post Keynesianism
6. Keynesian theory and economic policy
Rozdil XIIII EVOLUTION OF NEO-CLASSIC IDEAS. NEOLIBERALISM
1. Evolution of neoclassical ideas from the twentieth century
2. A review of the neoclassical theory of the market. Monopoly and competition
Theory of Monopolistic Competition E. Chamberlina
J. Schumpeter. Theory of Effective Competition
3. Conservative neoclassics. Neoclassical Theory of Economic Growth
4. Neoliberalism: London, Freiburg, Paris, Chikazka schools
Neoliberalism in Nimechchinі. Theory of Social-Market Statehood
French school of neoliberalism
American neoliberalism. Monetarism
Economical and Ideal M. Freidman
5. Neoclassical vіdrodzhennya. Theories of the “Economy of Proposal” and the “Regional Ocicuan”
Theory of Racial Ochivan
6. Neoclassical synthesis
7. Dosvid zastosuvannya neoklassichnyh models in the economy of the krai
Rozdil XIV INSTITUTIONAL_ZM
1. The ideological and theoretical foundations of institutional and social development and development
2. Early Institutionalism
Social Psychology Institutionalism
Social and Legal Institutionalism
Statutory and Statistical Institutionalism
Social (industrial-technological) and institutional
Theory of Transactional Vitrat
Theory of suspension vibor
4. Theory of transformation capitalism
Theory of "national capitalism"
Theory of "diffusion of moisture"
Theory of "Management Revolution"
Theory of “revenue revolution”
The concept of "collective capitalism"
The concept of "social partnership"
5. Theory of "industrial suspension"
The concept of "post-industrial suspension"
Theory of convergence
6. Concepts of futurology
Rozdil XV. ECONOMIC CONCEPTS SOCIAL DEMOCRATI
2. Formulated theoretical dzherel of social social reform reformism in the 20-30s pp. XX century
Nіmetska social-democracy and national-social-socialism
Economic and ideological American liberal reformers
French social services
The program of the Swedish Social Democracy
3. Social-reform reforms models of economic development
Nimetska model of "economy"
Austrian model of "economy"
Labor (Fabian) model of "economy"
Scandinavian model of "economy". Swedish socialism
French version of "economy"
4. Social Social Reform
Rozdil XVII. RADYANSKA ECONOMIC SCIENCE
1. The main stage of the development of economic science in the SRSR
2. Economic discourse of the 20-30s pp.
3. Rosvitok radyanskogo ekonomіchno science in 30-90-ti rr
4. Development of economic theory in Ukraine at the Radiansky period