How to save gas and heat?
First of all, gas is, of course, the heating of our houses and apartments. How can you save it?
Need to keep warm!
For this, it is necessary to carry out quite simple and sometimes quite simple and inexpensive in the implementation of the event:
1. Between the battery and the wall of the house, arrange special shields of fiberboard, plywood or plain cardboard glued under the laminate substrate and wrapped with aluminum foil on the side of the battery so that the precious heat does not go into the wall of the house. Moreover, when bending the shield, it is desirable to go to the front edge of the sill directly above the battery so that it also does not need heat.
2. It is necessary to ensure free heat dissipation from the radiators (remove the curtains if they interfere with the heat fluxes, check whether the decorative grilles on the batteries, etc. do not interfere with heat dissipation). It must be remembered that the heat rises up first. To increase the efficiency of the radiators, you can ensure that they are lightly blown by, for example, a low-power fan. You can buy it at any computer store (37-75 rubles, but in this case the fan will be 12 volt and you will need another power supply, another 50-70 rubles to which you can connect several fans in parallel). They practically do not create noise, if they are well fixed.
3. At the time of winter, tightly seal the windows and seal all the cracks in them. Fill the gap with cotton wool, silicone. And it is desirable to install plastic windows and doors. But do not forget! Full sealing should not be! Ventilation is also needed.
4. The most "cold" (perhaps they are thinner) wall sheathing even the most inexpensive gibsokartonom, placing under it from one to three layers of the substrate under the laminate or other good heat-moisture insulating material. In addition, the wall can be insulated with any other insulation.
5. If in one of the rooms it is much hotter than in others, do not open the window for heat dissipation, and either wrap the battery in a blanket or underlay under the laminate or install a thermostatic mechanism on the battery. Thermostatic mechanisms are both automatic and manual. Automatic installation is desirable after consultation with a good specialist in heating systems. For two-pipe heating systems for the organization of the thermostat will need to arrange a bypass. Details about this can be found in the store that sells accessories for heating.
6. If the heating boiler, expansion tank or boiler is located in the basement, loggia or other cool room without additional heating, they must be additionally insulated. In any case, the boiler needs to be insulated and it is very desirable to apply foil, in addition to heat insulating materials, that is, to create a thermos effect. It is also necessary at least two meters to warm all metal pipes extending from the boiler (if polypropylene pipes will be enough to insulate 50-70 centimeters of pipe).
7. An important factor is the proper operation of automation on the heating boiler.
The application of these simple rules will allow you to save 10-50% of the cost of heating. We recommend to pay attention to this !!!