Free electronic electronic journal "I'm an electrician!"
The journal is to facilitate the life of electricians, and for all who really want to become an electrician
Download all the journal numbers with all the applications in one file!
This is 1650 pages of detailed instructions with illustrations that will help you become a real expert in electrical engineering!
Just choose the right one and skachayte.
The last 22th issue of the journal "I'm an electrician!" (3.2 mb)
In this issue of the magazine you will find 7 articles on 77 pages.
Download the magazine in the ZIP archive:
The same file without the archive in PDF:
This journal number has a PDF-format and is opened with Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 and higher! It is possible to print on the printer.
The contents of this issue are:
- Organization of an electrical network in a residential building
- AVR - automatic reserve input for a private house
- The loss of electricity in the horticultural partnership and the means to reduce them
- Automation of water supply
- Notes on electrical equipment for industrial automation
- Modern induction heaters. Design and application features
Archive of the journal "I'm an electrician!"This journal number has a PDF-format and is opened with Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 and higher! (you must unzip the log beforehand by any archiver).
|2007||№1-3 | №4 | №5 | №6 | №7 | №8|
|2008||№9 | №10 | №11 | №12 | №13 | №14|
|2009||№15 | №16 | №17 | №18 | №19 | № 20 | №21 | Last|