Wi-Fi tin can amplifier
People who use WIFI at home, probably faced a problem when the signal does not reach the farthest rooms.
This may be a fact that you have a cheap router, either because of the reinforced concrete structure of your house or apartment.
For this problem there is a simple but very effective solution - you can make a signal amplifier from a simple tin can.
Now you will have Wi-Fi even in the farthest corners of the apartment!
You will need scissors, a can and a small piece of clay.
1. Rinse the jar well with water.
2. Break off an opener from it.
3. Completely cut off the bottom.
4. The upper part also needs to be cut off, but not entirely - leave a piece of uncut metal.
5. On the back of this piece make a solid cut.
6. Fix this construction with the help of plasticine on the router.
7. The amplifier is ready! Just do not forget to send the reflector in the direction you want.
How have I not thought of this before? Knowledge of physics has always helped to live easier. Will help and this time Use this trick and tell your friends about it!