Wi-Fi amplifier from a can
People who use WIFI at home probably have a problem when the signal does not reach the farthest rooms.
This may be a fact that you have a cheap router, or because of the reinforced concrete structure of your house or apartment.
There is a simple but very effective solution for this problem - you can make a signal amplifier from a simple tin can.
Now you will have Wi-Fi even in the farthest corners of the apartment!
You will need scissors, a can and a small piece of plasticine.
1. Rinse the can thoroughly with water.
2. Break off the opener cover from it.
3. Cut off the bottom completely.
4. The upper part also needs to be cut off, but not whole - leave a piece of uncut metal.
5. On the back of this piece, make a continuous cut.
6. Secure this structure with plasticine on the router.
7. The amplifier is ready! Just do not forget to direct the reflector in the direction you need.
How have I never thought of this before? The knowledge of physics has always made life easier. Will help this time too Use this trick and tell your friends about it!