OTP Bank is one of the largest banks in Ukraine, included in the TOP 10 most efficient banks in Ukraine according to Forbes magazine.
OTP Bank has been operating under its own brand since 2006 since the acquisition of OTP Bank Plc. By the leader of the Hungarian banking market. Raiffeisenbank Ukraine Commercial Bank OTP Bank is a universal bank providing a full range of financial services for corporate and private clients. In the Ukrainian market, it has a strong reputation as an innovative structure that is constantly increasing business volumes and offering consumers the highest quality products.
Since its foundation, OTP Bank Ukraine has established itself as a socially responsible, reliable and stable bank, with an individual approach to each client. Providing the highest quality services is the main obligation of OTP Bank to its customers. The activity of OTP Bank Ukraine has been repeatedly marked by both Ukrainian and European institutions. OTP Bank is the Absolute Favorite of Success 2012 in the Consumer Credit nomination based on the results of the Favorite of Success trademark contest in Ukraine.
Terms of crediting OTP Bank Ukraine:
- The loan amount 1 000 - 100 000 UAH;
- The age of the borrower 25-70 years;
- Loan period 6-60 months;
- The official experience of 4 months.
The advantages of lending to OTP Bank Ukraine:
- Individual approach to each client;
- Minimum package of documents
- Transparent service, no additional and hidden fees;
- Term of receiving the decision from 1 hour
- Crediting up to 30,000 without income certificate;
- Early repayment without additional fees.
- Target audience: working citizens of Ukraine from 25-65 years old with a monthly income of 1300 UAH.
- Geo-targeting: Ukraine (with the exception of Donetsk and Lugansk regions, as well as the Crimea)