Catalog of FAQs for PS3 JailBreak
1. Basic FAQs
- All about PS3 JailBreak
- How to update the firmware from the flash drive for the game with jailbreak?
- Where to download firmware 3.41 for PS3? Link!
- Difference of Jailbreak dongles
- Downgrade from 3.50 to 3.41 new
- Where to download ps3 games (torrents)
2. JailBreak with the help of devices
- The most basic FAQ on the PS3 jail using the iPhone 3G / 2G
- Jailbreak via IPhone 2G and 3G
- Jailbreak via IPhone 3G on firmware 3.1.3
- iPod Touch 1G
- PSFreedom on HTC Desire
- PS Freedom on HTC HD2 (Anroid)
- Jailbreak via Rockbox for iPod
- PS Freedom Nokia N800, N810 and N900
- PS3Jailbreak with HTC Hero
- PSFreedom for Dingoo
- PS Freedom on HTC Wildfire
- PSFreedom for HTC Dream / G1 / Magic 32B
3. JailBreak using motherboards (usb dongles)
- Where can I find firmware for my dongle?
- Jailbreak with AVR-USB162
- Update Jailbreak based on AT90USB162
- Jailbreak update based on pic2550
- P3Go GT Break
- How to flash an P3Go GT Break dongle
- Teensy 2.0 and other boards on atmega32u4
- Firmware PIC2455
- Jailbreak with ATAVRXPLAIN
- Jailbreak with E3 Card Reader
4. Backup - Managers
- Which is better to use?
- RedLeopard / PS3club Manager - official backup manager forum
- Backup manager v.1.1 from psjailbreak.com
- Backup Manager v.2
- Gaia Manager v1.0
- Open Manager
- NZHawk's Awesome MountPoint Manager v1.0
- How to download the game to the hard drive of the console using PS3 FTP
- Installing games with a file size exceeding 4 gigabytes
- Comgenie's Awesome Filemanager
- Open Split v1.0
- Brewology - content from PSN
- PSN PKG Downloader
- PSN Demo Installer
- How to play online with XLink Kai
- Running games that require launch in the patch mode
- Upgrade (replacement) of the PS3 hard drive
- Open Manager Tools (PC)
- PS3 Inven v1.2
Rogero CEX 4.30
1.This firmware is only installed on top of the firmware 3.55ofw / 3.55cfw
2.This firmware is put on the " downgrade-console" only after deheshirovaniya / reset syskon
3. Users of True-Blue and Cobra firmware will have to upgrade to 3.55ofw, and after to 3.55cfw. All actions should be performed from Recovery mode.
4.Users of 4.21Rogero cfw firmware, you need to do downgrade to 3.55cfw, and after switching to Rogero CEX 4.30. The instruction of downgrade look below.
5. The probability of briquettes is always there. This can serve as crooked hands, and an unplanned shutdown of light in the middle of the recording firmware. For this we need to hedge ourselves and make a dump of Flash memory. We need the dump only if the console caught the breech. The hardware method and the presence of a dump, the console can be revitalized.
6. We put this firmware from Recovery mode, in order to prevent a possible breeze.
7. All the downloaded games, only go with the original Eboot, that is, all those games that you patchily under 3.55 will not work. In order for them to work, you just need to replace the patched Eboots with the originals.
8.This firmware can be programmed downgrade, that is, there is always an opportunity to return to 3.55.
9.All you do, you do at your own peril
So, let's begin.
Dump can be either in multimene, or in memdump. Solve yourself where you prefer to dump.
Dump Nor / Nand Flash with Multiman
1.Download the multimaster http://depositfiles.com/files/jg776a5yy
2. Install it from the Instal package files and run the program.
3 Press Select and Start at the same time.
4. Next, we fall into the Os of the multimen.
5. Using the multimen browser, go to the hard drive, and on any file, namely the file, not the folder, press O. In the list, select Hex editor.
6. Next we see the table, but it does not interest us. Press Select and then Start.
7.Multimen will offer to buy Lv1, Lv2 and Flash. Your business, you can dump everything, and you can only flash. In our case, you need Flash. (If you dump, remember the directory for saving the dump)
8.Browser multimen copy files from your hard drive to your flash drive.
Dump Nor / Nand Flash with MemDump
1.Download MemDump http://depositfiles.com/files/l798tbrr0
2. Install from the Instal package files.
3. Run the program and make the dump you need.
Dehashing / Resetting Siscon
1.Download Toggle_qa.pkg: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/64707444/To.../toggle_qa.pkg
2.Zakidyvaem downloaded Pkg-file on the USB flash drive.
3.Install Toggle_qa.pkg from the Install package files.
4. It is necessary to make sure that during the activation of Toggle QA, nothing is connected to the USB ports of the set-top box. Otherwise, the console will not reboot, but simply hangs on the black screen.
5. Runs from xmb Rebug Toggle QA. After clicking, the screen turns black and the console reboots.
6. Check the workability. Tab "Settings", go down to the "Network Settings" tab. Without entering the "Network Setting" section, at the same time press L1 + L2 + L3 (left stick) + R1 + R2 + dpad down (Cross down) . After clicking the buttons under the "Network Settings" tab three additional tabs should appear: "Edy viewer", "Debug settings", "Install package files".
In connection with the release of a new firmware, you have the right to choose the version that interests you.
Preparing the firmware
1.We download the firmware Rogero CEX 4.30 v1.00 https://multiupload.biz/166plv0w9xf6...l#.UI2e1Yb86tE
2.Kachaem firmware Rogero CEX 4.30 v1.03 http://narod.ru/disk/63383003001.4e8..._Pack.rar.html
3.Kachaem firmware Rogero CEX 4.30 v1.04 http://www.mediafire.com/?e9y8fcbrcqdif9y
4.What is the firmware of Rogero CEX 4.30 v2.00 http://www.mediafire.com/?3w9ijyg4ez1v194
4. The downloaded * .PUP file is renamed to PS3UPDAT.PUP
5.Kydayem this on the USB flash drive in the folder "Usb \ PS3 \ UPDATE \ PS3UPDAT.PUP
If there is a disk inside the drive, we extract it to avoid software conflicts of the firmware itself.
Next, we can get into the Recovery menu by manipulating the power button, or by using XMB software.
1. Turn off the console.
2. Press the power button and hold it until the console turns on and then turns off.
3. Release the button.
4. Again, press the on-first "beep" button, the second "double beep" and release the button.
5. The console will ask you to connect your gamepad via the Usb cable.
6. We insert a flash drive with a pre-prepared firmware in PS3.
7. Next go to the tab "System Update" and start installing the firmware.
8. You are the owner of Rogero CEX 4.30 .
Recovery menu from XMB
1.Download Condor Updater v2.0 http://condorstrike.com/Homebrew/Con...%20Updater.pkg
2. Install from the Install package files.
3. Run Condor Updater and after a few seconds we get Recovery menu.
4. We insert a flash drive with a pre-prepared firmware in PS3.
5. Next go to the tab "System Update" and start installing the firmware.
6. You are the owner of Rogero CEX 4.30 .
If you want, you can always go back to the old, good 3.55cfw.
Downgrade to 3.55
1.Down Downgrader http://www.sendspace.com/file/d9pe9v Mirror http://www.mediafire.com/?1iwd6c811pgpats
2. Rename the downloaded file to "PS3UPDAT.PUP" and throw it on the USB flash drive in "\ PS3 \ UPDATE \ PS3UPDAT.PUP".
3. Insert the flash drive and go to xmb: "System Update".
4. Install the Downgrader.
5. After the end of the Downgrader installation, you will go to the hybrid firmware 3.55, which in xmb will be defined as 4.30 (4.21 for those who did it with it).
6. Decrease / reset the siscon (see instructions above).
7.Kachaem "Rogero CEX-3.55CFW V3.7" http://www.sendspace.com/file/6njwvd
8.Let it on the USB flash drive in "\ PS3 \ UPDATE \ PS3UPDAT.PUP".
9. Go to Recovery mode (see instructions above) and install pre-prepared firmware from there.
10. Now you are on " Rogero CEX-3.55CFW V3.7 ".
11.Kachaem any 3.55cfw you need and drop it on the USB flash drive in "\ PS3 \ UPDATE \ PS3UPDAT.PUP".
12. Again, go to Recovery mode and install your 3.55cfw.
13.You own the 3.55sfw you need
Transition from Rogero CEX 4.30 v1.00 / 01/02/03 / to Rogero CEX 4.30 v1.04
1.Delayem downgrade, according to the instructions written above, to 3.55cfw.
2.We are interested in the firmware version you are interested in.
3. Install the firmware from Recovery mode.
List of changes in versions
CFW 4.30 1.01
1.When you press the Ps button during the game, the XMB icons are fixed.
2. It is possible to start games from App_home.
3. Added noBD or noBT patches, which allow installation on consoles with a broken drive / gamepad.
CFW 4.30 1.02
1. The dev_blind file is already embedded in the firmware.
2. Fixed the "Damaged data" error when installing the firmware from Recovery mode, which arose for some users.
3. Added files to disable Cinavia protection in the firmware.
CFW 4.30 1.03.
1.The original Cinavia protection files are returned, as its removal caused problems with video playback.
CFW 4.30 1.04
1. Removed all demo modes from Xmb (No more demo mode messages)
2. Added some changes to the firmware, which eliminate the message "Data corrupted"
3.Fix PlayStation Home v1.04.
CFW 4.30 2.0
1.Proshivka remade from scratch, based on OFW4.30 (without the use of files from DEX / SEX), with the original menu of OFW4.30 with all its functions
2.All problems of version 1.04 with disabled sorting in XMB and messages about the demo mode are eliminated
3. Removed the menu items "Install Package Files" (packages are now installed from multiMAN 04.12.00 and higher)
4. The LV1 is patched to remove the LV2 protection
5. The LV1 is patched with the addition of peek / poke support to replace hvc 182/183 (multiMAN Direct Disc Access now works in CFW4.21 / 4.30 v2.00)
6. LV1 patched to disable SYSTEM MANAGER INTEGRITY CHECK (to prevent BRICs on non-dehased downgrade consoles)
7. The LV1 Core OS Hash Check is patched (to prevent BRIC on non-dehased downgrade consoles)
8. The LV2 is patched with the addition of peek / poke support. (both in LV1 and in LV2)
9.Spatched VSH to add support for ReActPSN (Enables the use of unsigned act.dat and * .rif files, Deactivated deletion act.dat)
10. Added spoof to the last OFW - 4.31.
11. Access to PSN / SEN will work until the current "password" is changed.
12. Downloading games from the App_home icon now works.
13.There is now running games signed with keys up to 4.30 without the need for patching Eboot / Sprx-s
14. Existing homebrew for 3.55 on this CFW can not be started - they need to be re-signed to FW4.21 / 4.30