Programs (software) for PSP Part 1
Mp3prx, allows you to:
1) Listen to music and SIMULTANEOUSLY view photos, use the browser, play Games, HomeBrew.
2) Change the frequency of the processor (CPU)
1) Download the archive with the plugin.
2) Copy the seplugins folder to the root of the map.
1) Go to the Recovery Menu (Turn off the PSP completely, wait three seconds, then hold down the R button and, without releasing it, turn on the console.)
2) Activate Plugins (Plugins -> Enabled)
SELECT + ↑ - Increase Volume.
SELECT + ↓ - Decrease Volume.
SELECT + → - Play / Stop.
SELECT + L - Previous track.
SELECT + R - Next track.
SELECT + ∆ - Increase the CPU frequency.
SELECT + X - Reduce the frequency of the CPU.
SELECT + ○ - Display / Hide Information about Mp3 and Cpu.
SELECT + ← - Play Mode Seq (In Order) / Rand (In Scatter).
Mp3prx [ ] [ ]
Brushes is one of the best and most beautiful drawing artists for the PSP. With it, you can draw very beautiful pictures. The program can import your own brushes, backgrounds and effects. The program supports * .JPG and * .PNG formats.
- The Select button is responsible for calling up the menu, where we can select effects, brushes and drawing mode.
- The Start button is responsible for calling the menu in which we can save the drawing, import the saved drawing (maybe the background on which you want to draw) reset the current drawing and On / Off. USB mode (for example, if you want to quickly import new brushes, backgrounds, or transfer the drawing you just made to your computer).
- Analog is responsible for managing the brush.
While drawing the buttons left / right, they are responsible for changing the speed of movement of the brush.
- Left shift L (left transparent button on top) is responsible for switching between brush number 1 and brush number 2.
- The right Shift R (the right transparent button on top) hides / shows the brush again (for example, if you have a large brush and you want to see what is under it).
- Cross (X), as it is not difficult to guess, we draw.
- The circle (O) undoes the last action.
- Square () when using the "Line Tool" drawing mode, you can move the brush to the desired place.
- Brush # 1 (brush number 1, the main brush). Use the left / right arrows to select a brush to draw.
- Brush # 2 (brush number 2, auxiliary brush). Use the left / right arrows to select a brush. It is necessary, if you know in advance what you will be drawing, and what brushes you will need, then you will not have to spend a lot of time searching for the right one, but simply press the left shift L (the right transparent button on top).
- Effect (effects). Use the left / right arrows to select the desired effect and cross (X) On / Off. effects. The effect is superimposed on the top of the brush. To apply an effect under the brush, click the square ().
- Layer (layers). Left / right arrows switch between layers and cross (X) On / Off. specific layer. Suppose you draw on one layer (1), then draw something on the other (2), and then you can put (2) a layer on top of (1).
- Drawmode (drawing modes). Left / right arrows switch between modes.
- Normal mode, normal mode. Side by side mode, the brush becomes two. Random mode scatters our brush. The Line Tool mode, we control a small square, from which the line goes to the brush itself and the brush smoothly follows the line.
- Vertical mode, the background (on which we draw) is divided in half (the vertical line can be adjusted with up / down arrows), and the fact that we draw from one half of the background repeats on the other and, if desired, you can get a very beautiful, symmetrical pattern.
What - where to throw / pick up:
Brushes v2.0Brushes - here we throw brushes.
Brushes v2.0Effects - here are the effects.
Brushes v2.0My Works - here we throw backgrounds (on which you will draw), and also here are the drawings that you drew.
Brushes v2.0SystemDataGraphics - If you want to modify the program a little.
Brushes [ ] [ ]
This program allows you to listen to various Internet radio stations using Wi-Fi on your PSP. Large selection of music, user-friendly interface, and fairly stable operation. She also knows how to play music from a memory card.
1) Download archive (4 MB)
2) PSPRadio folder to throw in the PSP / GAME150 /
3) Run from the menu Game -> Memory Stick.
[ ] [ ]
Very useful and convenient thing in everyday life, at school and everywhere, probably. Sloynik is a great translator from Russian to English. and vice versa. And in this program, you can insert your own dictionaries, if you think the initial vocabulary is too small.
1. Download the Sloynik archive
2. Folders% __ SCE__Sloynik and __SCE__Sloynik throw in PSP / GAME150 /
3. Run from the menu Game -> Memory Stick.
[ ] [ ]
PSP Universal Remote Control
Homebrew to control TV, DVD, stereo system and so on.
1) Download archive.
2) Copy the PSP and remotes folders to the root of the card.
From the menu "Game -> Memory Stick -> Universal Remote Control".
Square - Select the model of the device,
Circle - Management,
Triangle - Exit
Start the program, press the square, select the brand of the device, choose the model of the device, press the circle and control.
Numbers - Channels
Power - enable
Sleep - turn off
For better control, keep the PSP in such a way that the IR-port is directed towards the IR-port of the device.
PSP Universal Remote Control [ ] [ ]
PSPIrDA v 0.0.2
The program is designed to transfer and send files via the infrared port on the PSP between the phone, PDA, PC and PSP.
1) Unzip the PspIrda.zip file
2) Connect the PSP to the computer
3) The contents of the archive (PspIrda.zip) copy to PSP / GAME / GAME150 /
4) To start go to the main menu in the Game -> Memory Stick
Receive file - 
Send file - X
Exit - triangle
Select the directory to send - Right, left
Back - triangle
Send - X
File Acceptance Menu:
Choosing a directory for adoption - Right, left
Go to folder - About
Accept - X
Back - triangle
PSPIrDA v 0.0.2 [ ] [ ]
Themes for official firmware 3.70 and 3.71
1) Download the archive with themes (3.2 MB)
2) Connect the PSP to the computer via USB
3) File with a theme (theme in ptf format), drop it onto a memory card in the PSP / THEME / folder
4) Installing a theme from the menu Settings -> Theme
The name of those in the archive
1) Classy Pink
4) Pursuit Force 1
5) Pursuit Force 2
6) Pursuit Force 3
7) Pursuit Force 4
8) Pursuit Force 5
9) Pursuit Force 6
Themes for official firmware 3.70 and 3.71 [ ] [ ]
This plugin is designed to take screenshots of PSP photos and videos from the screen. Photos in PNG format, video in GIF format.
1. Download the archive.
2. We throw the seplugins folder into the root of the memory card.
3. Folders __SCE__SVCPlayer and% __ SCE__SVCPlayer put in X: / PSP / GAME150 /. This is a program for normal playback of video recorded using this plugin.
4. Next, go to the Recovery menu, in the Plugins section.
5. Activate both lines there and exit the recovery.
Make ScreenShot - Note
Video of normal quality - hold R and press note
Super quality video - hold down L and R and press note
Stop recording - Click note
To see the screenshots, go to the Photo menu to watch the video, go to the Game -> Memory Stick menu, launch the SVC Player and watch.
Left, Right - video selection
X - play
The video is saved at ms0: / PSP / PHOTO / SVCPlayer.
The photo is saved at ms0: / PSP / PHOTO. Screenshots:
SVCPlayer [ ] [ ]
Update of the Famous IRShell.
1) Added compatibility with m33 3.71 (for PSP bbw) Changes in remotejoy.
2) Improved compatibility with UMD games. Dialogs on loading and saving now do not cause glitches.
3) The ability to play together over the network in Psone games using usbhostfs / nethostfs and PC joysticks with a keyboard.
4) Compatibility of the program with the pops loader from M33. Does not work on firmware 3.71
5) Compatibility of the file browser of the program with Video ISO. The feature also works via USBHostFS & NETHostFS.
6) New plugin autoload rshela. Works under all firmware including 3.71
[ ] [ ]
Nice HomeBrew prog for PSP with firmware 3.03 OE-X and higher. Allows you to read on PSP comics.
1) Convenient interface.
2) Simple control.
3) Eight-fold zoom.
4) View anime / manga comics.
5) Viewing is possible from WinRar or WinZip archives with * .rar and * .zip extensions.
6) Removed plugin mp3.
1) Copy the __SCE__pspcomic and% __ SCE__pspcomic folders to the X: / PSP / GAME150 / folder (X is a memory card).
2) Create a comics folder in the root of the memory card.
3) Archive all the pictures of your comic book into one archive (either rar or zip) with the name of Latin letters and no spaces. For example, Futurama_01.
4) Record the archive with the comics in the comics folder.
Instructions for use:
1) Go to the PSP in the "Games" -> "Memory Stick" and run the program PSP Сmic from there.
2) Select a comic from the list and press X. Go to your favorite comics!
Up, Down, Left, Right, and Joystick - Move around the picture.
R trigger - To the next picture
L trigger - To the previous picture
Select - Maximum Zoom / Normal Zoom
Start - Exit to the menu.
? - to bring closer
X - Move Away
O - turn clockwise
? - turn counterclockwise
PSPComic v0.9.8 [ ] [ ]
Yes, and also, you probably noticed that when you throw Homebrew Programs or Games, the menu appears with the Program or Game “Damaged Data”, to fix it you just need to rename the file from “%” to “% __ SCE__File name”, and another file in “__SCE__ File Name” or go to Recovery Menu-> Configuration-> Hide Corrupt icons (only for custom firmware: OE and M33).