Software (soft) for PSP part 1
Mp3prx, allows you to:
1) Listen to music and simultaneously view photos, use the browser, play Games, HomeBrew.
2) Change the frequency of the processor (CPU)
1) Download the archive with the plugin.
2) Copy the seplugins folder to the root of the map.
1) Go to the Recovery Menu (Turn off the PSP completely, wait for three seconds, then hold down the R button and, without releasing it, turn on the console.)
2) Activate the Plugins (Plugins -> Enabled)
SELECT + ↑ - Increase Volume.
SELECT + ↓ - Decrease Volume.
SELECT + → - Play / Stop.
SELECT + L - Previous track.
SELECT + R - Next track.
SELECT + Δ - Increase the CPU frequency.
SELECT + X - Decrease the CPU frequency.
SELECT + ○ - Show / Hide Information about Mp3 and Cpu.
SELECT + ← - Playback Mode Seq (In order) / Rand (In the spread).
Mp3prx [ ] [ ]
Brushes is one of the best and most beautiful drawers for PSP. With her, you can draw very beautiful drawings. In the program you can import your own brushes, backgrounds and effects. The program supports * .JPG and * .PNG formats.
- The Select button is responsible for calling the menu, where we can select effects, brushes and drawing mode.
- The Start button is responsible for calling the menu where we can save the drawing, import the saved drawing (maybe the background on which you want to draw) to reset the current drawing and On. USB mode (for example, if you want to quickly import new brushes, backgrounds, or drop the picture you just made onto the computer).
- The analog is responsible for managing the brush.
While drawing, the left / right buttons are responsible for changing the speed of movement of the brush.
- Left Shift L (left transparent button on top) is responsible for switching between brush # 1 and brush # 2.
- Right Shift R (right transparent button on top) hides / shows the brush again (for example, if you have a large brush and you want to see what's under it).
- The cross (X), as it is not difficult to guess, we draw.
- The circle (O) cancels the last action.
- Square () when using the "Line Tool" drawing mode, you can move the brush to the desired position.
- Brush # 1 (brush number 1, the main brush). Use the left / right arrows to select the brush we will draw.
- Brush # 2 (brush number 2, an auxiliary brush). Use the left / right arrows to select the brush. It is necessary, if you know in advance what you will draw and what brushes you need, then you do not have to spend much time searching for the desired one, but simply press the left Shift L (the right transparent button from the top).
- Effect. Left / right arrows select the desired effect and cross (X) On. effects. The effect is superimposed on the brush. To apply the effect to the brush, click the square ().
- Layer (layers). Left / right arrows toggles between layers and a cross (X) On. defined layer. Let's say you draw on one layer (1), then draw something on the other (2), and then you can superimpose (2) the layer on top (1).
- Drawmode (drawing modes). Left / right arrows to toggle between modes.
- Normal mode, normal mode. Side by side mode, the brush becomes two. Random mode, scatter our brush. The Line Tool mode, we control a small square from which the line goes to the brush itself and the brush follows the line smoothly.
- Vertical mode, the background (on which we draw) is divided in half (the vertical line can be adjusted with the up / down arrows), and what we draw from one half of the background is repeated on the other and if desired we can get a very beautiful, symmetrical picture.
What - where to throw / take:
Brushes v2.0Brushes - here we throw brushes.
Brushes v2.0Effects - here are the effects.
Brushes v2.0My Works - here we throw backgrounds (on which you will draw), and also here you save the drawings that you drew.
Brushes v2.0SystemDataGraphics - If you want to slightly modify the program.
Brushes [ ] [ ]
This program allows you to listen to various Internet radio stations, using Wi-Fi on your PSP. Large selection of music, user-friendly interface, and fairly stable operation. She also knows how to play music from a memory card.
1) Download the archive (4 MB)
2) PSPRadio folder to be thrown in PSP / GAME150 /
3) Start from the Game -> Memory Stick menu.
[ ] [ ]
Very useful and convenient thing in everyday life, in school and everywhere probably. Sloynik is an excellent translator from Russian to English. and vice versa. And in this program you can insert your dictionaries, if you seem too small initial vocabulary.
1. Download the Sloynik archive
2. Folders% __ SCE__Sloynik and __SCE__Sloynik throw in the PSP / GAME150 /
3. Start from the menu Game -> Memory Stick.
[ ] [ ]
PSP Universal Remote Control
Homebrew for controlling the TV, DVD, stereo system and so on.
1) Download the archive.
2) Copy the PSP and remotes folders to the root of the map.
From the menu "Game -> Memory Stick -> Universal Remote Control".
Square - Selection of the model of the device,
Circle - Management,
Triangle - Exit
Run the program, press the square, select the brand of the device, select the model of the device, press the circle and control.
Figures - Channels
Power - turn on
Sleep - turn off
For better control, keep the PSP so that the IR port is pointing towards the IK port of the device.
PSP Universal Remote Control [ ] [ ]
PSPIrDA v 0.0.2
The program is designed to transfer and send files via the PSP's infrared port between the phone, PDA, PC and PSP.
1) Unzip the file PspIrda.zip
2) Connect the PSP to the computer
3) Copy the contents of the archive (PspIrda.zip) to PSP / GAME / GAME150 /
4) To start, go to the main menu in Game -> Memory Stick
Accept file - 
Send file - X
Exit is a triangle
Select directory to send - Right, Left
Back to Triangle
Send - X
File Accept Menu:
Select directory for acceptance - Right, Left
Go to the folder - About
Accept - X
Back to Triangle
PSPIrDA v 0.0.2 [ ] [ ]
A set of themes for official firmware 3.70 and 3.71
1) Download the archive with themes (3.2 MB)
2) Connect your PSP to your computer via USB
3) A file with a theme (a theme in ptf format), throw it onto the memory card in the folder PSP / THEME /
4) Setting a theme from the Settings menu -> Theme
Name of topics in the archive
1) Classy Pink
4) Pursuit Force 1
5) Pursuit Force 2
6) Pursuit Force 3
7) Pursuit Force 4
8) Pursuit Force 5
9) Pursuit Force 6
A set of themes for official firmware 3.70 and 3.71 [ ] [ ]
This plugin is designed to remove PSP photos and video screenshots from the screen. Photos in PNG format, video in GIF format.
1. Download the archive.
2. We drop the seplugins folder into the root of the memory card.
3. Fold the __SCE__SVCPlayer and% __ SCE__SVCPlayer folders in X: / PSP / GAME150 /. This is the program for normal playback of the video recorded with this plugin.
4. Next, go to the Recovery menu, in the Plugins section.
5. Activate both lines there and exit the recovery.
Make ScreenShot a note
Video of normal quality - hold R and press a note
Super quality video - hold L and R and press a note
Stop recording - Press a note
To see the screenshots, go to the Photo menu to watch the video, go to the menu Game -> Memory Stick, run SVC Player and watch.
Left, Right - select video
X - reproduce
The video is saved to the address ms0: / PSP / PHOTO / SVCPlayer.
The photo is saved to the address ms0: / PSP / PHOTO. Screenshots:
SVCPlayer [ ] [ ]
Renewal of the Famous IRShell.
1) Added compatibility with m33 3.71 (for the bbw PSP) Changes in remotejoy.
2) Improved compatibility with UMD games. Dialogs about downloading storage now do not cause glitches.
3) Ability to play together on the network in games Psone using usbhostfs / nethostfs and PC joysticks with a keyboard.
4) Compatibility of the program with pops loader from M33. Does not work on firmware 3.71
5) Compatibility of the program's file browser with Video ISO. The function also works through USBHostFS & NETHostFS.
6) The new plug-in autorun plugin. Works for all firmware including 3.71
[ ] [ ]
Cute prog HomeBrew for PSP with firmware 3.03 OE-X and above. Allows reading comics on PSP.
1) User-friendly interface.
2) Simple operation.
3) Eight-time zoom.
4) View comics anime / manga.
5) Viewing is possible from WinRar or WinZip archives with * .rar and * .zip extensions.
6) The plugin mp3 is removed.
1) Copy the folders __SCE__pspcomic and% __ SCE__pspcomic to the folder X: / PSP / GAME150 / (X - memory card).
2) Create a folder called comics in the root of the memory card.
3) Archive all the pictures of your comics into one archive (either rar or zip) with the name in Latin letters and without spaces. For example, Futurama_01.
4) Record the comic archive in the comics folder.
Instructions for use:
1) Go to the PSP in the "Games" -> "Memory Stick" and run the PSP program from there.
2) From the list offered, select the comics and press X. Forward to your favorite comics!
Up, Down, Left, Right and Joystick - Motion over the picture
R Trigger - To the next picture
L Trigger - Go to the previous picture
Select - Maximum Zoom / Normal Zoom
Start - Exit the menu
? - Zoom in
X - Removing
O - turn clockwise
? - turn counter-clockwise
PSPComic v0.9.8 [ ] [ ]
Yes, and yet, you probably noticed that when you throw Homebrew Programs or Games, the menu appears with the Program or the Game "Damaged Data", to fix it you just need to rename the file from "%" to "% __ SCE__FileName" and the other file in "__SCE__ File name" or go to Recovery Menu-> Configuration-> Hide Corrupt icons (only for custom firmware: OE and M33).