- ECOTUNING KIT
- Magnetic Activator
- Fuel Activator
- Water injection (ECOMAX)
- V-Tech box
- Antikor AKOR
- Ecotuning Oil
- Efficiency plus
- FFI MPG Additives
- Nulevik Filters (K & N)
- Lambda probe emulator
- Diesel particulate filter emulator
- Emulator lambda probe and MAF
- A PHOTO
- BUY & CONTACT
Fuel Activator - A device developed on the basis of advanced modern technologies, can be installed on gasoline and diesel engines of heavy, medium and low power, with fuel consumption from 3 to 60 liters per 100 km.
Processing (activation) of the fuel before entering the combustion chamber of the internal combustion engine occurs in the channel of the fuel line with a variable cross-section. The positive effect is achieved at the molecular level in the volume of the channel of the fuel line with a variable polarization magnetic field. Since an elementary particle of a liquid (molecule, ion), in a magnetic field, a Lorentz force acts to expand it perpendicularly, resonant magnetostrictive effects arise in the volume of the variable-polarization fuel line, which breaks the hydrocarbon "fuel chains", leading to the structure of the fuel in which oxidative the process of combustion proceeds much more efficiently, with a decrease in harmful emissions.
In the study on the stands of the design office for engines of average power, when using the device in the fuel supply system of the forced diesel engine SMD-23-07, the results were obtained:
- on fuel economy - 13-17%,
- reduction of smoke - about 50%,
- reduction of nitrogen oxide (NO2) emissions - 11-16%,
- carbon monoxide emission reduction - 14-20%,
- reduction of hydrocarbon (CH) emissions - 5-7%
The greatest effect is achieved when the device is located in close proximity to the executive body of the unit (in front of the carburetor, nozzle, spray). In this case, the effect of the greatest structural reorganization of the fuel molecules in preparation for efficient combustion is preserved. The fuel passing through the fuel line fulfills the conditions of the Joule effect (as the magneton deformation increases, the magnetic permeability increases). As in any magnetostrictive effects, if there is a change in size in the polarization volume, the magnetization change is inevitable. It is on this segment that the magnetic intensity increases - the condition of compliance with the Gillman effect. Diamagnetic filling is used to reduce magnetic flux dispersion and reduce external magnetic influences.
The fuel flow passes 5 critical sections in a magnetic flux constantly compressing it with alternation of the field direction. Approximately 1/6 of the fuel flow gets 3 "turns" at 180 ° and 5/6 of the fuel "turns around" 4 times at 90 ° and one at 180 °.
Thus, in the proposed device, the preparation of the fuel occurs just before the combustion process, the time of the oxidation processes is determined mainly by the rate of chemical reactions of combustion of the fuel. In turn, the rate of flow of chemical combustion reactions depends on the state of the hydrocarbon compounds.
Increasing the rate of chemical reactions of combustion as a result of fuel restructuring at the molecular level increases the useful power of the internal combustion engine and, ultimately, increases the efficiency of fuel use, and also significantly improves the ecology of the exhaust.
The proposed device for the preparation of fuel before it is burned, in just such a design, performs the most effective destruction of "hydrocarbon chains" (hydrogen bonds) and keeps them in such a state for the time required for the process of the most efficient combustion of fuel.
- fuel economy 7 - 18% whether it be gasoline or diesel
- perceptible increase in power and improvement in acceleration dynamics
- increased engine life
- the possibility of using cheaper octane fuel and avoiding problems associated with the use of low-quality gasoline
- reduction of harmful emissions by 25-30%
- increase in motor potential of the engine up to 50%
- Substantial savings on car maintenance: replacement of spark plugs, injectors, valves and injector / carburetor cleaning
- easier start in winter
The activator is easily installed on any type of car, does not require additional maintenance, is not affected by external factors and the environment.
The device has been tested in the Main Specialized Design Bureau for Medium-Power Engines (Kharkov).
The study determined all the necessary parameters in accordance with GOST 14846-81, including fuel and air consumption, as well as emissions of nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons and exhaust smoke. To determine the emissions of harmful substances used gas-analytical equipment of continuous action. To determine the emissions of harmful substances used gas-analytical equipment of continuous action:
- Nitrogen oxides (NOx) - chemiluminescent gas analyzer 344 HL-01
- Carbon monoxide (CO) - infrared non-dispersive analyzer 121 DF
- Total Carbohydrate (GD) - Flame Ionization Detector 334 KPI03
- Exhaust gas opacity was determined by the Hartridge-MK-3M smoke meter.
The study was conducted by successive removal of the adjustment characteristics of the installation timing of fuel injection at rotational speeds of the engine crankshaft N = 1500 and 200 min-1 and load characteristics at N = 1000, 1500 and 2000 min-1 at certain optimum angles for specific fuel consumption at N = 1500 min-1 without Activator and with Activator. The range of load variation by load characteristics ranged from idle to Ne Max.
The activator was installed in the fuel supply system after the fine filter at the inlet to the high-pressure fuel pump.
Studies conducted on diesel fuel according to GOST 305-82.
As a result of the study came to the following conclusions:
1. The nature of the change in the installation timing of fuel injection at rotational speeds of the engine crankshaft N = 2000 min-1 and N = 1500 min-1 has a flatter characteristic compared to the original version, and the values of the optimal angles are offset by 1.5 and 2 hail.
2. The hourly and specific fuel consumption at high-speed diesel operation modes N = 1500 min-1 and N = 2000 min-1 decreased respectively by 13.5 and 13.2%, and at a frequency of rotation of the engine crankshaft N = 1000 min-1 - up to 17.55%, reaching a maximum value in the range of medium loads.
3. At the frequency of rotation of the diesel engine crankshaft of the investigated load and speed modes, the opacity decreased on average by 20.7%, in the free acceleration mode - by 22%
4. The emission of nitrogen oxides from the exhaust gases of a diesel engine in comparison with the initial variant decreased by 10.8 -16.3% over the entire range of load-speed characteristics studied.
5. The emission of carbon monoxide in the whole range of load-speed modes studied decreased by 13.74 - 20.14% in comparison with the initial version.
6. The emission of hydrocarbons with diesel exhaust gases in the whole range of load-speed regimes studied decreased by an average of 5.6%.
As a result of the research, it was concluded that the use of an Activator leads to a decrease in the auto-ignition delay period, reduces the rigidity of the diesel engine operation, increases the CPG resource, and reduces the toxicity of exhaust gases. The use of an activator can significantly improve the performance of hourly and specific fuel consumption, thereby improving the technical, economic and operational characteristics of a diesel engine. Also, the use of the Activator can significantly reduce opacity and emissions of carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides and hydrocarbons in the entire range of load-speed modes, thereby improving the environmental performance of diesel. The obtained indicators and results testify to the high reliability and efficiency of the Activator, which allows us to recommend it for use in any automobile engines.