- ECOTUNING KIT
- Magnetic Activator
- Fuel Activator
- Water injection (ECOMAX)
- V-tech box
- Antikor AKOR
- Ecotuning Oil
- Efficiency plus
- FFI MPG Supplements
- Null Filters (K&N)
- Lambda probe emulator
- Diesel particulate filter emulator
- Emulator lambda probe and MAF
- BUY & CONTACT
Fuel Activator - A device developed on the basis of advanced modern technologies can be installed on heavy, medium and low power gasoline and diesel engines, with fuel consumption from 3 to 60 liters per 100 km.
Processing (activation) of fuel before entering the combustion chamber of the internal combustion engine occurs in the channel of the fuel pipe with a variable cross-section. A positive effect is achieved at the molecular level in the volume of the channel of the fuel pipe with variable polarization by the magnetic field. Since an elementary liquid particle (molecule, ion) acts in a magnetic field and the Lorentz force tends to rotate it perpendicularly, resonant magnetostrictive effects occur in the volume of the fuel pipe with variable polarization, breaking the hydrocarbon "fuel of the chain", leading the fuel structure to a state in which the oxidative the combustion process is much more efficient, with a reduction in harmful emissions.
When researching at the stands of the design bureau for medium-power engines, when using the device in the fuel supply system of the SMD-23-07 forced diesel engine, the results were obtained:
- fuel economy - 13-17%,
- smoke reduction - about 50%,
- reduction of emissions of nitric oxide (NO2) - 11-16%,
- reduction of carbon monoxide emissions - 14-20%,
- reduction of hydrocarbon emissions (CH) - 5-7%
The greatest effect is achieved when the device is located in close proximity to the executive body of the unit (in front of the carburetor, nozzle, sprayer). In this case, the effect of the greatest structural rearrangement of fuel molecules in preparation for efficient combustion is maintained. Fuel passing in the fuel line fulfills the conditions of the Joule effect (with an increase in magneton deformation, the magnetic permeability increases). As in any magnetostrictive effects, if there is a change in size in the volume of polarization, a change in magnetization is inevitable. It is on this segment that magnetic tension intensifies - a condition for matching the Gillman effect. Diamagnetic filling is used to reduce magnetic flux scattering and reduce external magnetic influences.
The fuel flow passes through 5 critical sections in the magnetic flux constantly compressing it with alternating field directions. Approximately 1/6 of the fuel flow receives 3 “turns” at 180 ° and 5/6 of the fuel “turns around” 4 times at 90 ° and one at 180 °.
Thus, in the proposed device, the fuel preparation occurs before the combustion process itself, the duration of the oxidation processes is determined mainly by the rate of chemical reactions of fuel combustion. In turn, the rate of chemical combustion reactions depends on the state of hydrocarbon compounds.
An increase in the rate of chemical combustion reactions as a result of the rearrangement of fuel at the molecular level increases the effective power of the internal combustion engine and, ultimately, increases the efficiency of fuel use, and also significantly improves the ecology of the exhaust.
The proposed device for preparing fuel before burning it, in such a design, performs the most effective destruction of "hydrocarbon chains" (hydrogen bonds) and holds them in this state for the time necessary for the process of the most efficient burning of fuel.
- fuel economy 7 - 18% whether it is gasoline or diesel
- tangible increase in power and improved acceleration performance
- extended engine life
- the possibility of using cheaper fuel with a lower octane rating and avoiding the problems associated with the use of low-quality gasoline
- reduction of harmful emissions by 25-30%
- increase engine life up to 50%
- significant savings on car maintenance: replacing spark plugs, injectors, valves and cleaning the injector / carburetor
- easier engine starting in winter
The activator is easily installed on any type of car, does not require additional maintenance, is not subject to the influence of external factors and the environment.
The device has been tested at the Main Specialized Design Bureau for Medium Power Engines (Kharkov).
During the study, all the necessary parameters were determined in accordance with GOST 14846-81, including fuel and air consumption, as well as emissions of nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons and exhaust smoke. Continuous gas analysis equipment was used to determine emissions of harmful substances. To determine the emissions of harmful substances, gas analytical equipment of continuous operation was used:
- Nitrogen oxides (NOx) - chemiluminescent gas analyzer 344 HL-01
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) - 121 DF Infrared Non-Diffusing Analyzer
- Total carbohydrates (GZD) - flame ionization detector 334 KPI03
- The smoke of the exhaust gases was determined by the Hartridge-MK-3M smoke meter.
The study was carried out by sequentially taking the adjusting characteristics for the installation angle of the fuel injection advance at diesel engine speeds of N = 1500 and 200 min-1 and load characteristics at N = 1000, 1500 and 2000 min-1 at certain optimal angles for specific fuel consumption at N = 1500 min-1 without Activator and with Activator. The range of load changes in terms of load characteristics ranged from idle to Ne Max.
The activator was installed in the fuel supply system after the fine fuel filter at the inlet to the high pressure fuel pump.
The studies were carried out on diesel fuel according to GOST 305-82.
As a result of the study, the following conclusions were reached:
1. The nature of the change in the installation angle of the fuel injection lead at the diesel engine crankshaft speeds N = 2000 min-1 and N = 1500 min-1 has a flatter characteristic compared to the initial version, and the values of the optimal angles are offset by 1.5 and 2, respectively hail.
2. The hourly and specific fuel consumption at high-speed diesel operation modes N = 1500 min-1 and N = 2000 min-1 decreased by 13.5 and 13.2%, respectively, and at a diesel engine crankshaft speed of N = 1000 min-1 - up to 17.55%, reaching a maximum value in the range of average loads.
3. At a frequency of rotation of the crankshaft of the diesel engine of the studied load and speed modes, smoke decreased on average by 20.7%, in the free acceleration mode - by 22%
4. The emission of nitrogen oxides with diesel exhaust gases in comparison with the original version decreased by 10.8 -16.3% in the entire range of the studied load-speed characteristics.
5. The emission of carbon monoxide in the entire range of the investigated load-speed regimes decreased by 13.74 - 20.14% in comparison with the initial version.
6. The emission of hydrocarbons with diesel exhaust gases in the entire range of the investigated load-speed modes decreased by an average of 5.6%.
As a result of the studies, it was concluded that the use of the Activator leads to a decrease in the self-ignition delay period, reduces the rigidity of the diesel engine, increases the CPG resource, and reduces the toxicity of exhaust gases. The use of the Activator can significantly improve the hourly and specific fuel consumption, thereby increasing the technical, economic and operational characteristics of the diesel engine. Also, the use of the Activator can significantly reduce the smoke and emissions of carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides and hydrocarbons in the entire range of load-speed modes, thereby improving the environmental performance of the diesel engine. The obtained indicators and results indicate the high reliability and effectiveness of the Activator, which allows us to recommend it for use in any automobile engines.