- ECOTUNING KIT
- Magnetic Activator
- Fuel Activator
- Water injection (ECOMAX)
- V-tech box
- Antikor AKOR
- Ecotuning Oil
- Efficiency plus
- FFI MPG Supplements
- Null Filters (K&N)
- Lambda probe emulator
- Diesel particulate filter emulator
- Emulator lambda probe and MAF
- A PHOTO
- BUY & CONTACT
Additive in Ecotuning Oil oil is designed to protect against wear, restore the shape of worn parts and improve the technical parameters of engines (gasoline, diesel or gas). It has pronounced protective properties. It is especially effective for engines in heavy use: commercial freight / passenger transportation, taxi, mining and agricultural machinery, turbocharged engines, diesel, sports engines, etc.).
The actions of this product are aimed at protecting and restoring the rubbing surfaces of parts of vehicle components and the complex effect on the entire mechanism as a whole during operation.
The additive in Ecotuning Oil oil creates an extremely low coefficient of friction, has a high impact strength. Ultrafine diamonds (UDD) are used as fillers, have high corrosion resistance due to atomic hydrogen bonding, high electrical resistance, and high fire resistance. It has enhanced abrasion properties (coefficient of friction up to 0.004)
When “Ecotuning Oil” additives are introduced into the oil, the soft components fill in the bumps on the surfaces of the contact spots and do not allow crests to be chipped.
The additive “Ecotuning Oil” stops the chemical destruction of the metal, stops the production in friction pairs, strengthens the metal in places of contact spots, preserves the mechanism from wear and acts as a dry lubricant.
The additive contains combustion catalysts that contribute to an increase in the completeness of fuel combustion, which leads to a decrease in the toxicity of exhaust gases.
The use of Ecotuning Oil additives in an engine results in:
- - The appearance of a durable coating with an extremely low coefficient of friction
- - The geometry of the parts is restored to the most ergonomic dimensions
- - Increase compression
- - An increase in engine life by 70-90 thousand kilometers (depending on load conditions) for single use
- - Increase engine power by 10-20% due to the release of energy previously spent on overcoming friction, as well as due to the compaction of technological gaps and increase the completeness of fuel combustion
- - Fuel savings of 10-20%
- - Cleaning the engine from carbon deposits
- - Facilitate start-up in the cold season
- - Restoring the elasticity of the seals
- - To reduce engine noise and its more elastic operation
- - Reduce harmful emissions
The use of Ecotuning Oil additives in the transmission leads to:
- - An increase in motor resources from 250,000 to 350,000 km during one-time processing
- - To reduce the friction force in the friction pairs, respectively, to improve rolling
- - Fuel economy up to 7%
- - To reduce the noise of work
The combined use of the Ecotuning Oil additive in the engine and transmission leads to fuel savings of up to 25%, as well as a significant increase in the resource of all processed components and mechanisms.