The additive in the oil "Ecotuning Oil" is designed to protect against wear, restore the shape of worn parts and improve the technical parameters of the engines (on gasoline, diesel or gas). Has a pronounced protective properties. Especially effective for engines in intensive use: commercial cargo / passenger transportation, taxis, quarry and agricultural machinery, turbo engines, diesel engines, sports engines, etc.).
The actions of this product are aimed at protecting and restoring the friction surfaces of the parts of the car aggregates and the complex effect on the entire mechanism as a whole during operation.
The additive in the oil "Ecotuning Oil" creates an extremely low coefficient of friction, has a high impact strength. As filler, ultrafine diamonds (UDD) are used, has high corrosion resistance, due to binding of atomic hydrogen, high electric resistance, high refractoriness. It has improved abrasion properties (friction coefficient up to 0.004)
When introducing the additive "Ecotuning Oile" soft ingredients fill irregularities on the surfaces of contact spots and do not allow the ridges to break.
The additive "Ecotuning Oil" stops the chemical destruction of the metal, stops the production in friction pairs, strengthens the metal in places of contact spots, preserves the mechanism from wear and acts as a dry lubricant.
In the composition of the additive there are combustion catalysts, which help to increase the completeness of combustion of fuel, which leads to a reduction in the toxicity of the exhaust gases.
The application of the additive "Ecotuning Oil" in the engine results in:
- - The appearance of a durable coating with an excessively low coefficient of friction
- - The geometry of parts is restored to the most ergonomic size
- - Increased compression
- - Increase the engine life by 70-90 thousand kilometers (depending on the load regime) for a one-time application
- - Increase engine power by 10-20% due to the release of energy, previously spent on overcoming frictional forces, as well as by sealing the technological gaps and increasing the completeness of combustion of fuel
- - Fuel economy by 10-20%
- - Cleaning the engine of carbon deposits
- - Facilitating the launch in the cold season
- - Restoring the elasticity of the stuffing boxes
- - Reduced engine noise and more elastic operation
- - Reduction of harmful emissions
Application of the additive "Ecotuning Oil" in the transmission leads to:
- - Increase of the service life from 250 000 to 350 000 km with one-time treatment
- - Reducing the friction force in friction pairs, respectively, to improve the rolling
- - Fuel economy up to 7%
- - Reduced noise levels
The joint application of the additive "Ecotuning Oil" in the engine and transmission leads to a fuel economy of up to 25%, as well as a significant increase in the resource of all the treated units and mechanisms.