1.Use your browser (menu item "Save as ...") to copy this page (at the same time, the page code is copied).
Save it on your system, how to promote.html (or promote.htm).
2. Delete the last (sixth) link along with the description, move the others down and place your link (link to your site) along with the description BEFORE the first link (but not in its place!).
The link currently in the first place should move to the second place.
The second - the third, etc.
3. Make sure that the path to your link is not relative, but absolute (ie, it starts with http: // your_site .) Other people will copy your page and accordingly the link should be correct when it is clicked somewhere else, in some other place.) Try to give a short and at the same time an accurate description of your resource (approximately up to 200 characters, 3-4 lines).
4. Create a link on the promote.html page (text or graphic - you decide) from the main page of your resource or from the page with the most traffic.
You can create multiple links from different places on your site.
You yourself, in the first place, should be interested in getting as many visitors as possible on this page.
Make sure that your connection is really visible.
For a guarantee, use something like this:
How to Increase the Site Citation Index
5. Possible additional options for opening the window promote.html-
and get additional visitors to your site.
when visitors come to the page:
At the output:
Or in the i-frame:
You should now have:
1. A well-visible link to your main (or other) page pointing to promote.html on your system.
Your text link with the description should be in the first place among the other links
2. Six text links should be on your page promote.html.
And let them stay there.
Similarly, your link will be shown on other pages and sites.
3. As you can see, all information is located in the table.
Do not change the design of the table and the location of the information!
When changing the color settings, please pay attention: readability of the information should not suffer.
How it works:
Many webmasters will visit your site and join this system, taking your page with you, along with your link and moving it to your second position.
Webmasters who visit their sites and pages will do the same.
By the time your link moves to the 5th position - you will have about 50 000 links to your resource from other sites!
With a good scenario, all this is possible after a few months!
If you want, then count them yourself.
The higher the citation index of your site, the more influential are the sites linking to your site, the higher your site will be in the search queries of search engines !!!
You can host the button "Yandex citation index".
To do this, you must include the following fragment in the html code of your page, replacing the words my_site with the address of your site:
The result will look something like this: