1. Use your browser (menu item "Save as ...") to copy this page (the page code will be copied at the same time).
Save it on your system as promote.html (or promote.htm).
2. Remove the last (sixth) link along with the description, move the others down and place your link (link to your site) along with the description BEFORE the first link (but not instead of it!).
The link that is currently in first place should move to second place.
The second - on the third, etc.
3.Make sure that the path to your link is not relative, but absolute (i.e., starts with http: // your_site "). Other people will copy your page and accordingly the link should be correct when it clicks somewhere somewhere else. Try to give a brief and at the same time accurate description of your resource (approximately up to 200 characters, 3-4 lines).
4. Create a link to the page promote.html (text or graphic - you decide) from the main page of your resource or from the page with the highest traffic.
You can create multiple links from different places on your site.
First of all, you yourself should be interested in getting as many visitors as possible to this page.
Make sure your connection is visible.
For warranty, use something like this:
How to improve the site citation index
5. Possible additional options for opening the window promote.html-
and get extra visitors to your site.
when visitors enter the page:
Or in the i-frame:
You should now have:
1. A well visible link on your main (or other) page pointing to promote.html on your system.
Your text link with a description should come first among other links.
2. Six text links should be on your promote.html page.
And let them stay there.
Similarly, your link will appear on other pages and sites.
3. As you can see - all information is located in the table.
Do not change the table design and location information!
When changing color parameters, please note: the readability of the information should not be affected.
How it works:
Many webmasters will visit your site and join this system, taking your page, along with your link and moving it to the second position.
Webmasters who visit their sites and pages will do the same.
By the time your link moves to 5th position, you will have about 50,000 links to your resource from other sites!
With a good deal, all this is possible after a few months!
If you want, then count yourself further.
The higher the citation index of your site, the more influential are the sites that link to your site, the higher your site will be in the search queries of search engines !!!
You can host the button "Yandex citation index".
To do this, you must include the following fragment in the html-code of your page, replacing the words my_site with the address of your site:
The result will look something like this: