We deal with excessive sweating / hyperhidrosis together!
All people sweat, but some more and others less. Those who are faced with a “wet” problem know that heavy sweating interferes with normal living and feeling comfortable in almost all areas of life.
The general symptoms of this phenomenon are as follows - excessive sweating in various parts of the body, arising as if “on its own”, and in various emotional situations (excitement before any events, intimate moments, stress, etc.). Body parts such as arms, armpits, legs, face are especially susceptible to perspiration. Other parts of the body - chest, back, hips, etc., also suffer from excessive sweating.
This resource is dedicated specifically to the fight against sweating in Ukraine, and is designed to help those people who suffer from this.
Increased or excessive sweating, doctors call hyperhidrosis . The term “hyperhidrosis” (excessive sweating) comes from the Latin “hyper”, which means high and “hydro”, which corresponds to the Russian word water. The causes of hyperhidrosis, as well as the problem itself, are still not fully understood.
Many people with hyperhidrosis experience their problem silently and hide it from others. And this is understandable - after all, who is pleased to talk about the fact that you are constantly sweating like water, and with this it is impossible to do anything with the usual methods.
As a rule, such people cannot get help from doctors, because while, unfortunately, there are practically no specialists professionally dealing with the problem of hyperhidrosis in Ukraine. All that doctors can offer is medications or surgery, which is far from always beneficial for your body.
Existing treatments for hyperhidrosis in the world (summarized):
1. Medication (doctors attribute strong sedative tablets and pills)
2. Iontophoresis - a method of treatment with a weak electric current (for example, the Drionic apparatus)
3. Injection methods - chipping sweat zones with cosmetic preparations (for example Botox, Dysport)
4. Antiperspirants - special means are used for external use (liquids, sprays, ointments) that block perspiration (for example, Odaban, Maxim)
Unfortunately, all of these treatment methods do not guarantee 100% cure and basically stop excessive sweating for a while, after which the treatment procedure must be repeated. This does not apply to surgical operations, but in the case of operations, too, there are peculiarities and side effects, and you need to resort to them only in the most extreme cases.
We propose a method to significantly reduce sweating without surgery and tablets, while the effectiveness of the proposed treatments reaches 90% of cases. At home, it is very simple to use special antiperspirants, such as Odaban and Maxim, and devices for iontophoresis procedures (Drionik apparatus). You can read information about these tools using the vertical menu items at the top.
These funds are safe for health, and they can be used regularly throughout life.
- You are not alone! We will be happy to help you and support by all means available to us!
- Only you can make your life dry and comfortable!
- There are chances to overcome this “wet” problem, and they are very high!
All you need to do is contact us!
(044) 331-12-56 (multichannel), mob. (067) 446-46-77 from 09.00 to 18.00 on business days
E-mail: email@example.com!!! ATTENTION!!! When buying, call our website www.shram.kiev.ua and get a discount!