We fight with excessive sweating / hyperhidrosis together!
All people sweat, but some more, others less. Those who have encountered a "wet" problem know that a strong sweating interferes with normal living and feeling comfortable in almost all areas of life.
The general symptoms of this phenomenon are excessive absorption of perspiration in various parts of the body, arising as it were "in itself", and in various emotional situations (excitement before any events, intimate moments, stress, etc.). Particularly susceptible to sweating such areas of the body as arms, armpits, legs, face. Also suffer from excessive sweating and other areas of the body - the chest, back, hips, etc.
This resource is dedicated specifically to the fight against sweating in Ukraine, and is designed to help those who suffer from it.
Elevated or excessive sweating doctors are called hyperhidrosis . The term "hyperhidrosis" (increased sweating) comes from the Latin "hyper", which means increased and "hydro", which corresponds to the Russian word water. The causes of hyperhidrosis, as well as the problem itself to date, has not been fully studied.
Many people with hyperhidrosis experience their problem silently and hide it from others. And this is understandable - after all, it's nice to tell that you are constantly sweating with a river, and nothing can be done with the usual methods.
As a rule, such people can not get help from doctors, because so far, unfortunately, specialists who professionally deal with the problem of hyperhidrosis in Ukraine practically do not. All that doctors can offer is medication or surgery, which is not always useful for your body.
Existing methods of treatment of hyperhidrosis in the world (generalized):
1. Medicamentous (doctors attribute strong sedative pills and pills)
2. Iontophoresis - a method of treatment with a weak electric current (for example, the apparatus of Drionic)
3. Injection methods - cleavage of sweating zones with cosmetic preparations (eg Botox, Dysport)
4. Antiperspirants - special means are used, external application (liquids, sprays, ointments), blocking sweating (eg Odaban, Maxim)
5. Surgical operations
Unfortunately, all the indicated methods of treatment do not give a guarantee of cure for 100% and basically stop excess sweating for a while, after which the treatment procedures must be repeated. This does not apply to surgical operations, but in the case of operations, too, there are specific features and side effects, and resort to them only in the most extreme cases.
We offer a method to significantly reduce sweating without surgery and tablets, while the effectiveness of the proposed treatment reaches 90% of cases. At home, it is very easy to use special antiperspirants, such as Odaban and Maxim, and devices for carrying out iontophoresis procedures (the apparatus of the Drionic). Information about these tools you can read using the vertical menu items from the top.
These products are safe for health, and they can be used regularly throughout life.
- You are not alone! We will be happy to help you and support all available means!
- Only you can make your life dry and comfortable!
- There are chances to overcome this "wet" problem, and they are very high!
All you need to do is contact us!
(044) 331-12-56 (multichannel), mob. (067) 446-46-77 from 09.00 to 18.00 on working days
E-mail: email@example.com!!! ATTENTION!!! When buying, name our site www.shram.kiev.ua and get a discount!