We fight with excessive sweating / hyperhidrosis together!
All people sweat, but some more, others less. Those who have encountered a "wet" problem know that a strong sweating interferes with normal living and feeling comfortable in almost all areas of life.
The general symptoms of this phenomenon are the excessive sweat secretion in various parts of the body, arising as it were "in itself", and under different emotional situations (excitement before any events, intimate moments, stress, etc.). Particularly susceptible to sweating such areas of the body as arms, armpits, legs, face. Also suffer from excessive sweating and other areas of the body - the chest, back, hips, etc.
This resource is dedicated precisely to the fight against severe sweating in Ukraine, and is designed to help those people who suffer from it.
Elevated or excessive sweating doctors are called hyperhidrosis . The term "hyperhidrosis" (increased sweating) comes from the Latin "hyper", which means increased and "hydro", which corresponds to the Russian word water. The causes of hyperhidrosis, as well as the problem itself, have not been fully studied to date.
Many people suffering from hyperhidrosis experience their problem silently and hide it from others. And it's understandable - after all, it's nice to tell that you are constantly sweating with a river, and with this it is impossible to do anything by the usual methods.
As a rule, such people can not get help from doctors, because While, unfortunately, professionals who professionally deal with the problem of hyperhidrosis in Ukraine, there is practically no. All that doctors can offer is medication or surgical intervention, which is not always useful for your body.
Existing methods of treating hyperhidrosis in the world (generalized):
1. Medicamentous (doctors attribute strong sedative pills and pills)
2. Iontophoresis - a method of treatment with a weak electric current (for example, the apparatus of Drionic)
3. Injection methods - the swabbing of sweating zones with cosmetic preparations (for example, Botox, Dysport)
4. Antiperspirants - special means are used, external application (liquids, sprays, ointments), blocking sweating (eg Odaban, Maxim)
5. Surgical operations
Unfortunately, all the indicated methods of treatment do not give a guarantee of cure by 100% and basically stop excess sweating for a while, after which the treatment procedures must be repeated. This does not apply to surgical operations, but in the case of operations, too, there are special features and side effects, and resort to them only in the most extreme cases.
We offer a method to significantly reduce sweating without surgery and tablets, while the effectiveness of the proposed treatment reaches 90% of cases. At home, it is very easy to use special antiperspirants, such as Odaban and Maxim, and instruments for carrying out iontophoresis procedures (the apparatus of the Drionic). Information about these tools you can read using the vertical menu items from the top.
These products are safe for health, and they can be used regularly throughout life.
- You are not alone! We will be happy to help you and support by all means available to us!
- Only you can make your life dry and comfortable!
- There are chances to overcome this "wet" problem, and they are very high!
All you need to do is contact us!
(044) 331-12-56 (multichannel), mob. (067) 446-46-77 from 09.00 to 18.00 on working days
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org!!! ATTENTION!!! When buying, name our site www.shram.kiev.ua and get a discount!