Simple matching puzzles
What are matching tasks? These are tasks where you need to find correlations between the elements of different sets. Yes, you will understand everything as soon as you start solving problems.
1) There are five boxes in front of you: white, black, red, blue and green. Also there are two balls for each of the colors. In each box there are two balls, and the colors of the box and balls may not coincide. It is also known that:
1. No ball lies in a box of the same color as it is;
2. There are no blue balls in the red box;
3. In a box of neutral color (that is, white or black) there is one red and one green ball;
4. In a black box there are balls of cold tones (green and blue colors);
5. In one of the boxes lie one white and one blue ball;
6. In the blue box is one black ball.
What color are the balls in each box? Answer
2) Six fellows talked among themselves: Andrash, Bela, Chaba, Gyorgy, Elmer and Ferenc. From the conversation it turned out that all six athletes: two - football players, two are engaged in high jumps, one is a swimmer and one plays water polo. They are engaged in three sports clubs: two in "Vashash", two in "Uyepesti Doge" and two in "FTC". In addition, it became clear that:
1. Bela used to go to training in the pool one, and now he was joined by a guy from the FTC;
2. Members of the Uipesti Doge Club do not play ball games;
3. The name of one of the athletes begins with the same letter as the name of the sport he is engaged in. Since he enjoys alliteration very much, he chose the sport club on the same principle;
4. Chaba can not swim;
5. Members of the club "Vashash" are engaged in two different "land" sports;
6. Elmer once opposed the team for which Ferenc played, but then went in for another sport;
7. András and Elmer teammates.
Determine what kind of sport is engaged in each of the six children and who have "brothers" in the club or by sport. Answer
3) At one evening among the guests there were five officers: an infantryman, an artilleryman, a pilot, a signalman and a sapper. One of them was a captain, three were majors and one was a lieutenant colonel. It is also known that:
1. Janos has the same rank as the sapper and one other officer who serves in a different army;
2. The communications officer and Ferenc are inseparable friends;
3. The other day the officer-pilot together with Bely and Lajoshem visited someone at a party;
4. Recently, the artilleryman stopped working radio and he asked Lajos to help the signalman to fix the malfunction;
5. Ferenc almost became a pilot, but then, on the advice of his friend, the sapper chose a different kind of troops;
6. Janos is older than Lajos, and Bela is older than Ferenc;
7. The fifth officer, Andrash, on the eve of the evening was visiting Lajos.
Identify the name of each officer, his rank and the type of troops in which he serves. Answer
4) March 8.
Four friends decided to give the girls flowers. The next morning, no one could remember exactly what was yesterday before the general drinking and who gave whom flowers to whom. Together we managed to remember that:
1. Each of the four girls was given a bouquet;
2. All the girls had different flowers;
3. Yuri did not see Katya and Marina all day;
4. Dima could not buy a bouquet of roses;
5. Andrew did not give flowers to either Ole or Maria;
6. George initially wanted to give a bouquet Lena or Katya, but then changed his mind;
7. Neither Lena nor Olya met Dima;
8. Katya never got her favorite mimosa;
9. Andrew did not buy flowers for the letter "G" ;-);
10. Neither Lena nor Ole was given roses;
11. Yuri did not have time to buy gladioli;
12. George remembered that he had seen with his friends bouquets of carnations and mimosa;
13. As a result, Marina did not have the carnations and gladioli she expected to get;
14. Lena bragged to her friend that she "was not given these cheap mimosas."
The guys now have a terrible hangover and they asked them to help remember everything. Answer
5) Cultural entertainment.
1) András went to a concert;
2) Bela spent the entire time with Olga;
3) Csaba never saw Rosie;
4) Panni visited the cinema;
5) Rosie watched the play in the theater.
In addition to those whom we have already named, the regular members of the company were Gyorgy and Shari. Together with each of the young men on the same kind of cultural entertainment one girl visited.
6) a couple visited an art exhibition.
Who was with whom and where? Answer