Simple matching puzzles
What are compliance tasks? These are tasks where you need to find correspondences between elements of different sets. Yes, you yourself will understand everything as soon as you begin to solve problems.
1) Before you are five boxes: white, black, red, blue and green. There are also two balls for each of the colors. Each box contains two balls, and the colors of the box and balls may not match. It is also known that:
1. Not a single ball lies in a box of the same color as he;
2. There are no blue balls in the red box;
3. In a box of neutral color (i.e. white or black) there is one red and one green ball;
4. In a black box are balls of cold tones (green and blue);
5. In one of the boxes are one white and one blue ball;
6. In the blue box is one black ball.
What color are the balls in each box? Answer
2) Six guys talked with each other: Andras, Bela, Chaba, Gyorgy, Elmer and Ferenc. From the conversation it turned out that all six athletes: two are football players, two are engaged in high jumps, one is a swimmer and one is playing water polo. They are engaged in three sports clubs: two in “Vasash”, two in “Uypeshti Doge” and two in “FTC”. In addition, it turned out the following:
1. Bela used to go to training in the pool alone, and now he was joined by a guy from the FTC;
2. Members of the Uypeshti Doge Club do not play ball games;
3. The name of one of the athletes begins with the same letter as the name of the sport in which he does. Since he likes alliteration very much, he chose a sports club for himself on the same principle;
4. Chuba can not swim;
5. Members of the "Vashash" club are engaged in two different "land" sports;
6. Elmer once opposed the team for which Ferenc had played, but then engaged in another sport;
7. András and Elmer teammates.
Determine what kind of sport each of the six children is engaged in and who has “brothers” in the club or in the sport. Answer
3) At one evening there were five officers among the guests: an infantryman, an artilleryman, a pilot, a signalman and a sapper. One of them was a captain, three were majors and one was a lieutenant colonel. It is also known that:
1. Janos has the same rank as a sapper and another officer who serves in another branch of the military;
2. The Communications Officer and Ferenc are inseparable friends;
3. A few days ago an air officer together with Bela and Lajos visited someone at a party;
4. Recently, the artilleryman stopped working the radio and he asked Layosh to help the signalman to fix the fault;
5. Ferenc nearly became a pilot, but then, on the advice of his friend, the sapper chose another branch of the military;
6. Janos is older than Lajos, and Bela is older than Ferenc;
7. The fifth officer, András, was on the eve of the evening visiting Lajos.
Determine the name of each officer, his rank and branch of service, in which he serves. Answer
4) March 8.
Four friends decided to give the girls flowers. In the morning of the next day, no one could remember exactly what happened yesterday before the general drinking party and who gave what flowers to whom. Together we managed to recall that:
1. Each of the four girls gave one bouquet;
2. All the girls had different flowers;
3. Yuri did not see Katya and Marina all day;
4. Dima could not buy a bouquet of roses;
5. Andrei did not give flowers to either Olya or Maria;
6. George first wanted to give a bouquet to Lena or Kate, but then he changed his mind;
7. Neither Lena nor Olya met with Dima;
8. Katya never received her favorite mimosa;
9. Andrew did not buy flowers on the letter "G" ;-);
10. Neither Lena nor Ole were given roses;
11. Yuri did not have time to buy gladiolus;
12. George remembered that he had seen bouquets of carnations and mimosas with his friends;
13. As a result, Marina did not have carnations and gladioli that she expected to receive;
14. Lena boasted to her friend that she "was not given these cheap mimosas."
The guys are now terrible hangover and they asked them to help remember everything. Answer
5) Cultural entertainment.
1) András went to the concert;
2) Bela spent all the time with Olga;
3) Chaba never saw Rosie;
4) Panny went to the movies;
5) Rosie watched the play in the theater.
In addition to those we have already named, Gyorgy and Shari were permanent members of the company. Together with each of the young men, one girl visited the same kind of cultural entertainment.
6) some couple visited an art exhibition.
Who was who and where? Answer