100 English verbs of movement and action
The main sign that you know English well is the ability to express your thoughts briefly and clearly.
Especially for you, AdMe has collected the most common verbs of movement and action. Now you will not have to beat around the bush and use descriptive traction. Memorize these verbs, and you will definitely understand!
Be sure to save yourself this cheat sheet, and even better - print it and hang it in a prominent place. So you will be much easier to memorize all the words.
- Irregular English Verbs
- Superfoot for memorizing irregular verbs
- 150 expressions from English slang
- 100 English verbs of movement and action
- 170 English verbs that are useful in any conversation
- Name of the months in Ukrainian, in Russian, in English, in German, in French
- Matyuki, yaki roby z you ukraintsya abo Yak, properly laatiyatsya
- English poems to remember the stress
- Useful resources for free language learning
- Useful services with native speakers for free language learning