170 English verbs that are useful in any conversation
The distinguishing feature of the English language is the so-called phrasal verbs. This is a combination of a verb with a preposition or an adverb with a single meaning.
Understanding the principle of combining them without long scientific research is almost impossible, but remembering phrasal expressions is quite realistic.
AdMe offers a list of such verbs that are most often used by the British and Americans in everyday speech.
According to the book by A. Vasiliev “Spoken English using Internet resources”.
- Irregular English Verbs
- Superfix for memorizing irregular verbs
- 150 expressions from English slang
- 100 English verbs of movement and action
- 170 English verbs that are useful in any conversation
- Name of the months in Ukrainian, in Russian, in English, in German, in French
- Matyuki, I’m working for you, Ukraine, Ukrainian, Yak, right, barking
- English poems to remember the stress
- Useful resources for free language learning
- Useful services with native speakers for free language learning