Poems to remember the stress
There are words in the Russian language with insidious accents, about which each of us “stumbled” at least once.
Accent mark is a non-literal spelling mark of Russian, Ukrainian and some other scripts; according to another terminology, one of the accented accents. It is placed above the vowel letter (a, e, i, o, u, s, e, u, i) corresponding to the percussive sound (syllable syllable).
We share poems, memos that will help you remember the correct accents forever and avoid the boring repetition of rules and cramming.
- Irregular English Verbs
- Superfoot for memorizing irregular verbs
- 150 expressions from English slang
- 100 English verbs of movement and action
- 170 English verbs that are useful in any conversation
- Name of the months in Ukrainian, in Russian, in English, in German, in French
- Matyuki, yaki roby z you ukraintsya abo Yak, properly laatiyatsya
- English poems to remember the stress
- Useful resources for free language learning
- Useful services with native speakers for free language learning