Poems to remember stresses
There are in Russian words with insidious accents, which at least once "stumbled" each of us.
The accent mark is a non-alphabetic orthographic sign of Russian, Ukrainian and some other scripts; by other terminology - one of the superscripts of diacritics. It is placed above the vowel with the letter (a, e, u, o, y, u, e, w, i) corresponding to the shock sound (impact syllable).
We share memory poems that will help to remember the correct stresses for ever and avoid the boring repetition of rules and cramming.
- Wrong English verbs
- Superstyh for memorizing irregular verbs
- 150 expressions from English slang
- 100 English verbs of movement and action
- 170 English verbs that will be useful in any conversation
- The name of the months in Ukrainian, Russian, English, German, French
- Матюки, які роблять з тебе українця або Yak correctly bark
- English poems to remember stresses
- Useful resources for free language learning
- Useful services with native speakers for free language learning