Poems to remember the stress
There are words in Russian with insidious accents, about which each of us “stumbled” at least once.
Accent mark is a non-literal spelling mark of Russian, Ukrainian, and some other scripts; according to other terminology, one of the accented accents. It is placed above the vowel letter (a, e, i, o, u, s, e, u, i) corresponding to the percussion sound (stressed syllable).
We share poems, memos that will help you remember the correct accents forever and avoid the boring repetition of rules and cramming.
- Irregular English Verbs
- Superfix for memorizing irregular verbs
- 150 expressions from English slang
- 100 English verbs of movement and action
- 170 English verbs that will be useful in any conversation
- Name of the months in Ukrainian, in Russian, in English, in German, in French
- Matyuki, yaki roby you z ukraintsya abo Yak, right, barking
- English poems to remember the stress
- Useful resources for free language learning
- Useful services with native speakers for free language learning