40+ new services for learning programming, foreign languages and intelligence development
This collection includes websites and blogs on self-development, online courses and universities in various disciplines, websites and online services for learning foreign languages and programming.
The founder of the information platform for entrepreneurs Maqtoob Christina Zet published in her blog on the Medium a selection of new educational resources. We publish the translation.
- MasterClass ? - online courses from famous people: actors, athletes, directors. In the list of authors - Serena Williams, Kevin Spacey, Werner Herzog and others.
- FutureLearn ? -? free educational courses of world universities and educational organizations. For an additional fee, you can get certificates of special programs.
- Curiosity ? -? platform for "rapid" education with an emphasis on mobile devices. Offers video lessons and images with facts on various topics, ranging from sports and design, to medicine, history and mathematics.
- WixEd ? - courses from Wix, dedicated to online entrepreneurship. The platform teaches how to attract customers, engage in online marketing and which aspects of business to pay attention first.
- Primer is a mobile service from Google to study marketing. Available for both Android and iOS devices.
- Sywork - online courses for artists and illustrators.
- Startup Patterns - mobile nano-lessons about managing start-ups for busy owners.
- Degreed is an aggregator for tracking the progress of educational disciplines. He suggests choosing courses of interest from different sources (Udemy, Duolingo, Khan Academy) and at the end of the week he offers statistics on how much time was spent on different disciplines.
- Savvy - a service of individual lessons and consultations. She offers classes in the disciplines related to music, self-development, business and foreign languages.
- The Big Know ? Is a community of marketers who help brands create useful and interesting courses for the audience.
- Iversity ? - presentations and lectures by experts in various fields: energy, medicine, design, and SMM. Available in eight languages, including Russian.
- Instructables ? -? courses for masters and amateurs to work by hand. Tips for creating interior items, jewelry, electronics and even survival kits.
- Cudoo - paid courses of personal growth.
- Envato Tuts + ? - Paid service for designers and developers. Offers courses in CSS, HTML, graphics and color.
- Py ? - iOS application for studying Python, Java, Swift, HTML & CSS, R, SQL, algorithms, astrophysics and other disciplines.
- Livecoding.tv ? - Streaming service for monitoring programmers while working on real products. Here you can select the languages and applications of interest, as well as ask questions to the developers.
- Trinket - service for learning the basics of the Python language.
- Drupalize.Me - video courses for studying CMS Drupal.
- Pencil Code - service for creative learning programming languages. The user uses creative code to perform creative tasks - writing music and drawing.
- CloudAcademy - paid resource for studying cloud technologies.
- CodinGame is a service for learning various programming languages in a game form. In each case, the player is required to solve a particular problem or fix another's code.
- Code4Startup is a resource where a user under the guidance of mentors can create a clone of one of the known projects - Tinder, Airbnb, Fiverr and others.
- Swift Playgrounds and Swifty are services for learning the Swift language.
- Egghead is a resource for learning the frymooks for web development.
- Simplilearn is a training center for the training of project managers, developers and digital-marketers. At the end of the training offer to get a certificate and further employment. The cost of the programs is from $ 1 thousand dollars.
- CodeUpStart is a service that helps you learn how to develop using existing IT products.
- Codeplace is a service for studying Ruby on Rails using the example of existing IT products.
- CareerFoundry is a system of online courses and individual mentoring for those who want to start a career in the IT field.
- Exercism is a resource for improving the developer's skills.
- SitePoint Premium is a service for teaching web development.
- Code-Free Startup is a service for advanced developers who, through the example of start-ups, will help them improve their skills.
- Tinycards - a resource from the company Duolingo for quick memorization of foreign words with flash cards.
- Lang-8 - service for learning new languages with their carriers.
- Vocabulary.com is an adaptive system for memorizing English words and expressions.
- Rype is a paid service for express study of French and Spanish.
Services for the development of intelligence