40+ new services for learning programming, foreign languages and intelligence development
This collection includes websites and blogs on self-development, online courses and universities in various disciplines, websites and online services for learning foreign languages and programming.
Founder of the Maqtoob information platform for entrepreneurs, Kristina Zet, published a selection of new educational resources on her blog on Medium. We publish the translation.
- MasterClass ? - online courses from famous people: actors, athletes, directors. In the list of authors - Serena Williams, Kevin Spacey, Werner Herzog and others.
- FutureLearn ? -? free educational courses of world universities and educational organizations. For an additional fee, you can receive certificates of special programs.
- Curiosity ? -? platform for "fast" education with an emphasis on mobile devices. Offers video tutorials and images with facts on various topics, ranging from sports and design to medicine, history and mathematics.
- WixEd ? - courses from Wix, dedicated to online entrepreneurship. The platform teaches how to attract customers, engage in online marketing and which aspects of the business to pay attention to first.
- Primer is Google’s mobile marketing service. Available for both Android and iOS devices.
- Sywork - online courses for artists and illustrators.
- Startup Patterns are mobile nano-lessons about managing startups for busy owners.
- Degreed - an aggregator for tracking the progress of academic disciplines. He suggests choosing courses of interest from various sources (Udemy, Duolingo, Khan Academy) and at the end of the week he offers statistics on how much time was spent on different disciplines.
- Savvy - service of individual lessons and advice. Offers classes in subjects related to music, self-development, business and foreign languages.
- The Big Know ? Is a community of marketers who help brands create useful and interesting courses for the audience.
- Iversity ? - speeches and lectures by experts in various fields: energy, medicine, design, and SMM. Available in eight languages, including Russian.
- Instructables ? -? courses for craftsmen and lovers of hands-on work. Tips for creating interior items, jewelry, electronics and even survival kits.
- Cudoo - paid courses of personal growth.
- Envato Tuts + ? - paid service for designers and developers. Offers courses in CSS, HTML, graphics, and color.
- Py ? - iOS application for learning Python, Java, Swift, HTML & CSS, R, SQL, algorithms, astrophysics and other disciplines.
- Livecoding.tv ? - streaming service for monitoring programmers while working on these products. Here you can select the languages and applications of interest, as well as ask questions to the developers.
- Trinket is a service for learning the basics of the Python language.
- Drupalize.Me - video courses for learning CMS Drupal.
- Pencil Code is a service for creative learning of programming languages. The user with the help of the code performs creative tasks - he writes music and draws.
- CloudAcademy is a paid resource for studying cloud technologies.
- CodinGame is a service for learning various programming languages in a game form. In each case, the player is required to solve a specific problem or correct someone else's code.
- Code4Startup is a resource where a user under the guidance of mentors can create a clone of one of the well-known projects - Tinder, Airbnb, Fiverr and others.
- Swift Playgrounds and Swifty are services for learning the Swift language.
- Egghead is a resource for learning web development frameworks.
- Simplilearn is a training center for training project managers, developers and digital marketers. At the end of training offer to receive a certificate and further employment. The cost of programs from $ 1 thousand dollars.
- CodeUpStart is a service that helps you learn how to develop using the example of existing IT products.
- Codeplace is a service for learning Ruby on Rails on the example of existing IT products.
- CareerFoundry is a system of online courses and individual mentoring for those who want to start a career in IT.
- Exercism - a resource for increasing developer skills.
- SitePoint Premium is a web development training service.
- Code-Free Startup is a service for advanced developers that, using the example of startups, will help them improve their skills.
- Tinycards is a resource from Duolingo for quick memorization of foreign words using flash cards.
- Lang-8 is a service for learning new languages with their native speakers.
- Vocabulary.com is an adaptive system for memorizing English words and expressions.
- Rype is a paid service for express learning French and Spanish.
Services for the development of intelligence