Useful sites that increase the level of intelligence
IQ (English IQ - intelligence quotient, reads "IQ") - a quantitative assessment of the level of human intelligence (IQ): the level of intelligence relative to the level of intelligence of an average person (same or middle age); in a narrower sense, the relation of the so-called mental age to the true chronological age of a given person (individual). Determined using special tests. IQ is an attempt to estimate the total intelligence factor (g). IQ tests are designed so that the results are described by a normal distribution with an average IQ of 100, and in such a spread that 50% of people have an IQ between 90 and 110 and 25% each are below 90 and above 110. An IQ value less than 70 often qualifies as mental retardation.
More often than not, we uselessly spend our free time on the Internet, playing online games, chatting with friends or posting another photo of our lunch on Instagram ... In order not to waste time, we offer you a selection of sites that are extremely useful for self-development.
- Coursera is an educational platform that offers everyone online courses from leading universities and organizations in the world.
- The Universarium is a global project that provides an opportunity to receive quality education from the best Russian teachers and leading universities for millions of Russian citizens.
- Khan Academy - a free educational resource contains a collection of more than 4,200 free micro-lectures in various disciplines - from literature to cosmology.
- Udemy is a knowledge fair, which currently has over 10 million students from all over the world. The program includes more than 40 thousand courses.
- UNIWEB is an online learning platform that, together with leading universities, develops online educational products to spread quality education in Russian.
- University without Borders is a platform for the exchange of relevant academic knowledge for a Russian-speaking audience, regardless of place of residence, geography, place of work or study, and socio-economic status.
- HTML Academy is an online course whose purpose is to turn anyone from a beginner into a web development professional.
- Lumosity - the site for the development of mental abilities. It seems to be nothing new, but Lumosity has its own peculiarity: the application selects an individual “training” program for each person. Take your time on this exciting project!
- Eduson is the online training center for future businessmen from around the world. The main method is various courses from leading professors and successful practitioners.
- Wikihow - the site is the result of the joint efforts of thousands of people to create the most useful step-by-step guide in the world. Just like Wikipedia, WikiHow is part of the wiki community, and anyone can write or edit a page on the site.
- HSE Online School - courses in socio-economic subjects, in mathematics, history, Russian and English.
- Lingualeo is a platform for interesting and effective learning of English, with more than 12 million people registered.
- Memorado is a free application for smartphones, called by its creators as “a real gym for brains”. The game has a huge number of levels - 600, which are represented by a variety of puzzles.
- Duolingo is a free language learning and crowdsourcing translation platform. The service is designed in such a way that as lessons pass, users simultaneously help to translate websites, articles and other documents.
- 4brain - free trainings on developing speed reading, oral counting skills, creative thinking, public speaking, memory, etc.
- Psychology Today is an online magazine dedicated exclusively to our beloved topic: ourselves. Subject portal covers all aspects of human behavior and mood: mental and emotional health, personal growth, relationships, sex, parenting and much more.
- Brainexer is a site with a lot of tests and exercises for oral counting, memorization, attention and thinking. Tests are free and available without registration. Despite the fact that the resource is in English, there is a translation into Russian.
- Memrise is a unique online platform that uses the most advanced memory techniques to help users memorize information faster and more efficiently than with any other method.
- All10 is an online simulator that gives you the opportunity to learn how to type text on the keyboard for free, blindly, using all 10 fingers. The site keeps your statistics, as well as the overall ranking of user performance.
- Project Gutenberg is an electronic universal library of various works of world literature, which was founded in 1971.
- The Yandex School is an electronic lecture, the main purpose of which is to train specialists - both for Yandex itself and for the IT industry as a whole.
- Curious - the site was created so that teachers, students and talented people around the world could share with all their knowledge and skills, and even with the opportunity to earn extra money.
- Sentences is a site that will help you learn and memorize new English words in the context of sentences. High efficiency of studying materials contributes to a system that tracks the level of proficiency in the language
- Intuit is the largest Russian Internet university with the possibility of obtaining higher and second higher education, as well as professional retraining and advanced training.
- Lectorium is an interesting site with a huge number of Russian-language lectures on various topics. In addition to the lectures, they post videos from various scientific conferences.
- Quora - The best answer to any question.