Markings on the aiming net of the sniper scope
- The aiming point for shots is about 200 meters.
- The aiming point for targets that move from left to right at a speed of about 8 km / h, a distance of about 200 meters.
- This circle includes a person of 1.75 meters in height at a distance of 400 meters.
- The point of aiming at targets that move from right to left at a speed of about 8 km / h, a distance of about 200 meters.
- Line for determining the deviation from the horizon.
- The aiming point for shots is about 400 meters.
- The aiming point for shots at a distance of about 600 meters.
- The aiming point for shots at a distance of about 800 meters.
- A person's height is 1.75 meters at distances: 800, 600, 400 and 200 meters.
Range to the target = 1000 (constant value) * on the height of the object, and divide by the viewing angle.
Usually, human growth is calculated from the calculation of 1.7 - 1.8 meters. Agree, few people with a height of 190 cm and more. Truck, BTR - 3 meters, each floor of the building - 3 meters, etc.
Each barrel, type of ammunition should be shot under the arrow. Otherwise, all this information becomes useless.