Online check-in for flights (Online CHECK-In)
Online registration is a quick and convenient way to register for a flight on your own. Using the online registration service, you have the opportunity to reduce the time spent at the airport and choose your own seat in the cabin. Go through only a few steps and you will be able to save your valuable time!
In the current age of high technology, most airlines allow you to register for your flight via the Internet using the online registration service.
Online registration conditions:
- For registration it is necessary to know the data from the electronic ticket: the ticket number, the name of the passenger, sometimes the flight number;
- Registration via the Internet starts 48-24 hours and ends 2-1 hours before departure;
- Online registration may not be available from all airports of airline departure.
Benefits of registering via the Internet:
- Online registration is available 24 hours a day;
- It relieves the passenger from the need to stand in lines;
- When registering via the Internet you can choose a convenient place for you in the cabin of the aircraft;
- By online registration you can also register luggage, and upon arrival at the airport, just leave it on the counter.
How do I check in online?
- Select the airline that you purchased;
- Use the link to the online registration page on the airline website;
- Enter the requested data;
- Choose a seat in the cabin and print out the boarding pass for the flight.