Online check-in for flights (Online CHECK-In)
Online check-in is a quick and convenient way to check-in yourself. Using the online check-in service, you have the opportunity to reduce your time at the airport and independently choose a convenient place in the cabin. Take just a few steps and you can save your valuable time!
In the current age of high technology, most airlines allow you to check in for your flight via the Internet using the online check-in service.
Online registration conditions:
- To register, you need to know the data from the e-ticket: ticket number, passenger's name, sometimes flight number;
- Internet check-in begins 48-24 hours and ends 2-1 hours before departure;
- Online check-in may not be available from all airports of departure.
The benefits of registering online:
- online registration is available 24 hours a day;
- it saves the passenger from having to queue up;
- When registering via the Internet, you can choose a place convenient for you in the cabin;
- You can also check in your baggage via online check-in, and on arrival at the airport just leave it at the counter.
How to check in online?
- Choose the airline, tickets for which you purchased;
- Use the link to the online registration page on the airline's website;
- Enter the requested data;
- Select a seat in the cabin and print out your boarding pass for the flight.