Online check-in for flights (Online CHECK-In)
Checking in online is a quick and convenient way to check in for your flight yourself. Using the online check-in service, you have the opportunity to reduce the time spent at the airport and independently choose a convenient place in the cabin. Take just a few steps and you can save your precious time!
In this age of high technology, most airlines allow you to check in for your flight over the Internet using the online check-in service.
Online Registration Terms:
- for registration, you need to know the data from an electronic ticket: ticket number, passenger's name, sometimes flight number;
- check-in via the Internet starts 48-24 hours and ends 2-1 hours before departure;
- online check-in may not be available from all airports of departure.
Benefits of registering online:
- online registration is available 24 hours a day;
- it saves the passenger from having to stand in lines;
- when registering via the Internet, you can choose a convenient place for you in the cabin;
- through online check-in, you can also check in your luggage, and upon arrival at the airport just leave it at the front desk.
How to register for a flight online?
- Choose the airline whose airline tickets you purchased;
- Use the link to the online registration page on the airline’s website;
- Enter the requested data;
- Select a seat in the cabin and print your boarding pass for the flight.