What you need to have with you in case of war or "Emergency suitcase"
Emergency (emergency) "suitcase" is a generalized definition of the basic set of things that every civilian needs to survive in any extreme situation.
The civil anxious suitcase, as a rule, is a complete backpack with a volume of 30 or more liters, containing the necessary individual minimum of clothing, hygiene items, medicines, tools, personal protective equipment and food. All things in an anxious backpack are new (periodically renewable) and are not used by the owner in everyday life.
The civil alarm bag is designed for the most rapid evacuation from the emergency zone, be it an earthquake, flood, fire, aggravated crime situation, the epicenter of military operations, etc.
I think that today an anxious suitcase should be present in every family. If you think otherwise, then you do not make sense to read further.
First of all, you need to decide on the "suitcase" yourself.
For this purpose, in my opinion, it is more convenient to use a small backpack.
Why a backpack, not a bag?
Imagine a situation in which you have to walk and not drive.
For example, everywhere a cork and it is necessary to be urgently evacuated on foot.
They threw back the rucksack and went. With a bag problematic - to carry less convenient.
Just want to say about the conclusion of a backpack.
Both small and expeditionary backpacks should be laid not on the principle of "heavy-down", and distribute the load evenly.
Great, if you have a backpack with a "basement" (lower valve).
Include a backpack so that you can quickly and without difficulty find the right thing.
Well, if the backpack is equipped with a special cape from the rain. If the kit does not, you can buy it separately.
It is also worth noting that the preference should be given to the backpack, which is conveniently located on the back, does not fetter movements and does not disperse at the seams in the first 30 minutes.
Consider now in more detail and thoroughly, which sets of things and essential products you will need to collect.
The list is based in part on the recommendations of the New York Emergency Service.
Perhaps in your locality and for your family it will have to be reduced or, conversely, expanded. For example, the elderly, disabled and children have special needs.
So, in case of emergency evacuation, it is advisable to have a rugged and comfortable backpack with the most necessary.
It is recommended to put the following:
- Copies of important documents in waterproof packaging. In advance, make copies of all important documents - passports, automobile rights, documents for real estate, cars, etc. Documents must be packed so that, if necessary, they can be quickly obtained. Some sources also indicate among the documents to keep several photographs of relatives and friends.
- Credit cards and cash. Let you have a small supply of money.
- Duplicate keys from home and car
- A map of the area, as well as information on the way of communication and the meeting place of your family
- Means of communication and information. A small radio receiver with the ability to receive in VHF and FM band. Now there are inexpensive receivers with a dynamo and a battery. Allows you to be aware of the situation. Spare batteries to the radio receiver (if needed). You can take a mobile phone (if any) with a charger.
- Flashlight (preferably a few) and spare batteries for it
- Compass, watch (prefer waterproof).
- Multitool is a multifunctional instrument, usually in the form of complex passages with hollow handles, in which additional tools are hidden (knife blade, awl, saw, screwdriver, scissors, etc.)
- Signaling (whistle, false door, etc.)
- Piece five packages for garbage , volume of 120 liters. Can replace a tent or a tent, if cut
- Roll of wide scotch
- Packing condoms (12 pieces without box, naturally, without lubrication and flavoring). A condom is a multifaceted thing.
- Synthetic cord 4-5mm, about 20 m
- Notepad and pencil
- Threads and needles
- First Aid Kit . In the description of any "anxious case" a large place is given to medicines. Almost always there are more of them than in the standard car kit. It is understandable: it is meant that assistance can be provided not only to oneself, but also to others. The first aid kit should include: - Bandages, bandages, cotton wool, iodine, - Activated carbon (intoxication), - Paracetamol (antipyretic) - Pentalgin (anesthetic) - Suprastin (allergy) - Immodium ( diarrhea) - "Ftalazol" (gastric infection) - "Albucid" (eye drops).
- The medications you take (at least a week) with a description of the way of administration and dose, recipes, names and mobile phones of your doctors (keep track of the expiration date of the drugs).
- Clothing : a set of underwear (2 pairs), cotton socks (2 pairs) and woolen, spare pants, shirt or jacket, raincoat - raincoat, knitted hat, gloves, scarf (may be needed in the most unexpected situations). Comfortable, reliable shoes.
- Mini tent, polyurethane mat, sleeping bag (if space allows).
- Means of hygiene : toothbrush and toothpaste, a small piece of soap, a towel (there are such in the package pressed), toilet paper, several packs of disposable dry scarves or napkins, several handkerchiefs, wet wipes. Women - means of intimate hygiene. You can take a razor and a manicure set.
- Accessories for children (if necessary).
- Dishes : bowler, jar, spoon, mug (better metal 0.5 liter), folding cup.
- Matches (preferably tourist), lighter.
- A stock of food for a few days - everything you can eat without pretreatment and does not take up much space, for a long time remains non-perishable), drinking water is especially necessary: - a reserve of drinking water for 1-2 days, which must be periodically updated (water should not be stagnant ) - High-calorie sweets: several Snickers or Shock bars (still used by tactical groups as a source of nutrition and energy, light in weight), a handful of candies - A set of products: a couple of cans of good stew, biscuits, soup packets, meat and fish nye canned. If still allows a place: pearl barley, buckwheat, long grain rice, millet, pasta, vermicelli, dry vegetable semi-finished products and etc. - Vodka, wine, alcohol, drinking. A half liter of vodka for someone can be a means to relieve stress and currency.
- Family values , relics, but in no case at the expense of everything else. This list, of course, is supplemented and adjusted according to your needs. A tent, a rug and a sleeping bag are not required, but they are included in the list. Without them, the approximate volume of the backpack is about 30 liters.