How to aim
The goal (German: Ziel) is the ideal or real object of the conscious or unconscious aspiration of the subject; The end result that the process is intentionally aimed at; “Bringing the opportunity to its full completion”; conscious image of the anticipated result.
The emergence of the goal is called setting . There are two main types of goal setting: direct and indirect. In the first case, the goal is first set, then the ways to achieve it are determined. In the case of mediation of the goal, there is a certain ongoing process. The subject of this process outlines a certain state of the process object, which it defines as satisfying the meaning of the process. Then this state is called the goal of the process.
In military affairs, the goal is the object of the use of weapons, which must be destroyed, damaged (for nuclear weapons - any objects in the affected area; for conventional weapons: equipment, shelters, structures, etc.) or wounded / killed (enemy serviceman). It is used for anonymous designation of the object to be destroyed / damaged during hostilities. "Work on the target" - the use of weapons.
A small memo on how to properly focus your eyes when aiming and what :
- Not true , the shooter focuses on the target when aiming.
- Not true , the shooter focuses on the rear when aiming.
- True , the shooter focuses on the front sight when aiming.
Amendment to aiming ::
- Correction for wind (lateral correction) - making changes to the settings of the sight, taking into account the influence of wind on the trajectory of a bullet or projectile.
- Range correction - making changes to the settings of the sight, taking into account the change in the vertical angle of aiming depending on the distance to the target.