How to aim
The goal (him. Ziel) - an ideal or real object of the conscious or unconscious desire of the subject; the final result, to which the process is intentionally directed; “Bringing the opportunity to its full completion”; conscious image of anticipated result.
The appearance of the goal is called a statement . There are two main types of goal setting: direct and indirect. In the first case, the goal is set first, then the ways to achieve it are determined. In the case of mediating a goal, there is some ongoing process. The subject of this process outlines a certain state of the process object, which it defines as satisfying the meaning of the process. Then this state is called the goal of the process.
In military science, a target is an object of use of a weapon that must be destroyed, damaged (for nuclear weapons - any objects in the affected area; for conventional weapons: equipment, shelters, structures, etc.) or wounded / killed (enemy soldier). It is used for the impersonal designation of the object to be destroyed / damaged during the hostilities. "Work on the goal" - the use of weapons.
A small reminder of how to properly focus the sight when aiming and on what :
- Not true , the shooter focuses on the target when aiming.
- Not true , the shooter when aiming focuses on the rear sight.
- True , the shooter while aiming focuses on the front sight.
Amendment in aiming ::
- Wind Correction (Lateral Correction) - making a change to the sight settings, taking into account the effect of wind on the trajectory of a bullet or projectile.
- Range correction - making changes to the settings of the sight, taking into account the change in the vertical aiming angle depending on the distance to the target.