The history of the OUN-UPA or who are Bendera
Fascism is the generalized name of extreme right-wing political movements, ideologies and the corresponding form of government of a dictatorial type, the characteristic features of which are nationalism, the cult of personality (dictatorship), militarism, totalitarianism.
Right ideology is the ideology of social domination, expressing the interests of the dominant social class or a certain ruling group within the ruling class.
- dictatorship: overthrown, hiding in Rostov
- militarism: all 23 years of independence a financial bolt from the budget was constantly put on our army
- totalitarianism: in what other country is there such an authorized position as ours
- nationalism: yes there is
- Right ideology: Maidan did not let it take place. "Family" sprawled ... and the rest of those in power, quietly sitting in holes
- dictatorship: Putler + United Russia
- militarism: "green men" in the Crimea + army on the border
- totalitarianism: you give the law to the toilet by permission to walk
- nationalism: it seems to be gone ... but there is patriotism. Although I’m nowhere to explain the difference between nationalism and patriotism
- right ideology: for some reason Slepakov’s song “Gazprom LLC” came to mind
SS Division "Galicia" about 50,000 people totaled for all time of existence.
Nachtigall Battalion 800 people.
The OUN-UPA fought against invaders of all stripes from the Nazis, to the Communists and on its territory, its soldiers are acquitted even by the Nuremberg Tribunal, so we do not take into account.
And now let's move on to the RUSSIAN military formations that fought on the side of Nazi Germany.
I will not list everything - the hand will tire of typing. I will indicate the main ones.
ROA Vlasova, Muravyev’s battalion, Combat Union of Russian Nationalists (BSRN), Brotherhood of Russian Truth, Russland Division, SS Varyag Volunteer Regiment, Green Army Special Forces, Committee for the Liberation of the Peoples of Russia (KONR), National Socialist Party, Zeppelin Organization ", RONA, Russian Corps, Russian detachment of the 9th army of the Wehrmacht, KhIVI, Russian personnel in the SS division Charlemagne, Russian personnel in the SS division Wallonia, Russian personnel in the SS division Dirlenvagen, ROND / RNSD and many others And, of course, the Cossacks of Kaminsky, First East Spare Regiment "Center" Lt. Col. Yagnenko, Volunteer Regiment "Desna" Major Outcha, etc., etc.
In the only ROA of Andrei Vlasov during its existence, there were about 800,000 people !!!
Ukrainian "Galicia" together with "Nachtigal" roughly 51,000 people.
Friends with math, dear Russians?
By the way, the black and orange patch from which your propaganda made the "St. George" ribbon symbol of Victory was worn by the Cossacks who fought on the side of the Nazis against the Red Army.
Citizens need to know the history of their country.
Even so shameful.
A nation that does not know the past has no future.
So leave behind Ukraine and take care of your problems.
You have not less, or even more.
“I see a mote in the prying eye, but I can’t see the logs in my own eyes” is a very wise Russian proverb.
- Pictures of the Great Patriotic War
- Stalingrad. Signs in Hell
- Red poppy "Nicholas Znovu"
- The Second World War
- The Great Patriotic War
- History of OUN-UPA
- Ivan Kudrya
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Berlin in ruins. Reichstag in the inscriptions
- History of the Ukrainian Flag
- How the hydrogen bomb works
- Pine torch
- Possible Trap Infographics
- Paracord braid
- War reserve
- Paracord Ways
- How to throw a knife
- Survival in war, prison