The history of the OUN-UPA or who are the Benders
Fascism is a generalized name for extreme right-wing political movements, ideologies, and a dictatorial type of government corresponding to them, the characteristic features of which are nationalism, the cult of personality (dictatorship), militarism, totalitarianism.
Right ideology is the ideology of social domination, expressing the interests of the ruling social class or a certain ruling group within the ruling class.
- dictatorship: overthrown, hiding in Rostov
- militarism: all 23 years of independence on our army constantly put a financial bolt from the budget
- totalitarianism: in what other country is there such a legitimate position as we have
- nationalism: yes there is
- right ideology: the maidan did not allow it to take place. "The family" crawled ... and the rest are in power, quietly sit on the holes
- dictatorship: Putler + United Russia
- militarism: "green men" in the Crimea + army on the border
- totalitarianism: you give the law to the toilet by permission to go
- nationalism: it does not seem to exist ... but there is patriotism. Although I'm nowhere to explain the difference between nationalism and patriotism
- right ideology: why then came to mind the song Slepakov "Gazprom LLC"
The SS Galichina division numbered about 50,000 people during its entire existence.
Nachtigal Battalion 800 people.
OUN-UPA fought against the invaders of all stripes from fascists, to communists and on its territory, its soldiers are justified even by the Nuremberg Tribunal, so we do not take into account.
And now let's move on to the RUSSIAN military units that fought on the side of fascist Germany.
I will not list everything - the hand will tire of typing. I will indicate the main ones.
ROA Vlasova, Muravyov battalion, the Combat Union of Russian Nationalists (BSRN), the Brotherhood of Russian Truth, the Russland Division, the Varyag SS Volunteer Regiment, the Green Army of Special Appointment, the Committee for the Emancipation of the Peoples of Russia (KONR), the National Socialist Party, the Zeppelin "RONA, Russian Corps, Russian detachment of the 9th Wehrmacht Army, HIWI, Russian personnel in the SS Charlemagne division, Russian personnel in the SS Division Wallonia, Russian personnel in the SS Division Dirlenwagen, ROND / RNSD and many others. And, of course, Cossacks Kaminsky, the First Eastern Reserve Regiment "Center" Lieutenant Colonel Yagnenko, Volunteer Regiment "Desna" Major Outch, etc., etc.
In one only ROA Andrei Vlasov during its existence, there were about 800,000 people !!!
Ukrainian "Galicia" along with "Nachtigal" roughly 51,000 people.
A friend of mathematics, dear Russians?
By the way, the black and orange patch, from which your propaganda made the "St. George" ribbon-symbol of Victory, was worn by the Cossacks who fought on the side of the Nazis against the Red Army.
The history of their country must be known to citizens.
Even such a shameful one.
A people who does not know the past has no future.
So leave Ukraine behind and tackle your problems.
You have as many, if not more, of them.
"I see a speck in my strange eye, but I do not see a log in my own" a very wise Russian proverb.
- Pictures of the Great Patriotic War
- Stalingrad. Signs in hell
- Red poppy "Nіkoli znovu"
- The Second World War
- The Great Patriotic War
- History of OUN-UPA
- Ivan Kudrya
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Berlin is in ruins. Reichstag in the inscriptions
- History of the Ukrainian Flag
- How the hydrogen bomb works
- Torch made of pine
- Infographics for possible traps
- Parachord braid
- Stock in case of war
- Methods of applying the paracord
- How to throw a knife
- Survival in war, prison