The history of the OUN-UPA or who Bendera
Fascism is the generalized name of far-right political movements, ideologies and the corresponding form of dictatorial type of government, whose characteristic features are nationalism, personality cult (dictatorship), militarism, totalitarianism.
Right-wing ideology is an ideology of social domination that expresses the interests of the dominant social class or a particular dominant group within the dominant class.
- dictatorship: overthrown, hiding in Rostov
- militarism: all 23 years of independence a financial bolt from the budget was constantly put on our army
- totalitarianism: in what other country is there such a legitimate opposition as we have
- nationalism: yes there is
- right ideology: Maidan did not allow it to take place. "Family" crawled ... and the rest of those in power sit quietly in the holes
- dictatorship: Putler + United Russia
- militarism: "green men" in the Crimea + army on the border
- totalitarianism: giving the law to the toilet for permission to go
- nationalism: it is not like it ... but there is patriotism. Although I am nowhere to explain the difference between nationalism and patriotism
- right ideology: for some reason, the song Slepakova "OOO Gazprom" came to mind
The SS Division "Galicia" totaled about 50,000 people over the entire period of its existence.
The battalion "Nachtigall" 800 people.
OUN-UPA fought with invaders of all stripes from the fascists, to the Communists and on its territory, its soldiers are justified even by the Nuremberg Tribunal, so we do not take into account.
And now let us turn to the RUSSIAN military units that fought on the side of Nazi Germany.
I will not list everything - the hand will get tired to print. I will indicate the main ones.
ROA Vlasov, Muraviev’s battalion, Combat Union of Russian Nationalists (BSRN), Brotherhood of Russian Truth, Russland Division, Volunteer Regiment of the SS Varyag, Green Army of Special Purpose, Committee for the Liberation of the Peoples of Russia (CONR), National Socialist Party, Organization "Tsepepet" ", RONA, Russian Corps, Russian detachment of the 9th Army of the Wehrmacht, KHIVI, Russian personnel in the SS division" Charlemagne ", Russian personnel in the SS division" Wallonia ", Russian personnel in the SS division" Dirlenvagen ", ROND / RND and many others And, of course, the Cossacks Kaminsky, the First Eastern Reserve Regiment "Center", Lieutenant Colonel Yagnenko, the Volunteer Regiment "Desna" by Major Autch, etc., etc.
In the only POA of Andrei Vlasov, during its existence, there were about 800,000 people !!!
Ukrainian "Galicia" together with "Nachtigall" roughly 51,000 people.
We are friends with mathematics, dear Russians?
By the way, the black-and-orange patch of which your propaganda made the “St. George” ribbon-symbol of Victory was just worn by the Cossacks who fought on the side of the Nazis against the Red Army.
The history of their country need to know the citizens.
Even so shameful.
A people who do not know the past has no future.
So leave me alone from Ukraine and take care of your problems.
You have them no less, and even more.
“I see a speck in another's eye, but I don’t see the log in mine” is a very wise RUSSIAN proverb.
- Pictures of the Great Patriotic War
- Stalingrad. Signs in Hell
- Red poppy "NIKOLI ZNOVA"
- The Second World War
- The Great Patriotic War
- The history of the OUN-UPA
- Ivan Kudrya
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Berlin in ruins. Reichstag in the inscriptions
- History of the Ukrainian Flag
- How does the hydrogen bomb work?
- Pine Torch
- Infographics of possible traps
- Braid handle paracord
- Reserve in case of war
- Ways to use paracord
- How to throw a knife
- Survival in war, prison