The process of applying makeup - a kind of creativity, and you, like any master, you can not do without a brush.
Looking at the number of professional brushes, embracing despair, and you are lost in choice.
We will tell you how to choose them correctly, what to do with them, and how to take care of them.
1. Brush Precision Eyeliner is designed for eyeliner. Gel podvodki best to apply just this.
2. The Eyeliner eyeliner brush is the same as the first, but this draws thicker lines.
3. Small beveled brush Small Angle Detailer is designed for applying shadows on the eyebrows.
4. Angle Detailer is made specifically to draw perfect angles. It is designed for the eyebrows, and it can also bring the eye, using the shadows. Many are used to apply gel podvodki.
5. Double beveled brush for eyebrows Duo Small Angle Detailer / Brow - a brilliant brush that combs and draws an eyebrow, 2 in 1.
6. The Mini Fluff flat brush is ideal for applying shadows to the inner corner of the eye, as well as for all manipulations with the exact application of a small number of shadows.
7. Small flat brush Small Fluff is intended for drawing of shadows, such brush it is convenient to put shadows in a fold of a century or under an eyebrow.
8. Medium flat brush Medium Fluff is ideal for applying shadows to the entire mobile eyelid. Irreplaceable with make-up smokey eyes.
9. Large flat brush Large Fluff is suitable for applying the base color on the entire eyelid to the eyebrow.
10. Angled Fluffy Brush Angle Fluff is designed specifically for the application and shading of shadows.
11. The short round brush Smudger is used for shading the pencil and the line of the liner.
12. Shadow Brush Eye Shader is designed to apply and shade shadows.
13. Brush for shading Blender is designed to shade shadows. The best is considered to be MAC # 217.
14. Small brush for shading Small Deluxe Shade differs more rigid pile, is intended for shading cream shadows.
15. Brush for Shadows Deluxe Shader is used for applying cream shadows.
16. Large beveled Large Angle Crease is ideal for concealer and for contouring of cheekbones and nose.