25 inexpensive ways to take children for the whole summer
Coming up with entertainment for your child is an invaluable experience. Especially when it can be done without spending money.
We offer you a selection of unusual, but at the same time simple ways to occupy children.
1. Make road masks from masking tape.
2. Insulating tape can also be used as an alternative to crayons.
“Raschet” field for the classics or any other game - it will take your child for a long time.
3. A few sponges for dishes and a pair of colored crayons are all you need for an impromptu darts tournament.
4. Remember paper cutout dolls with a variety of clothing and accessories attached?
You can make dressing up a little more realistic.
5. Exploding paint bags will turn the roads near your home into a real work of art.
To make colored bombs, you will need:
- Zip-lock lock packages;
- corn starch;
- food coloring or watercolor;
- paper towels or napkins.
Mix the starch, vinegar and dye and fill the mixture with one-third bags. Then pour the soda into the middle of the napkin and form a bomb out of it. Put a bomb in the bag and seal the bag tightly. Then shake the contents thoroughly. The bag starts to swell and in a few minutes there will be an explosion that will paint the streets with iridescent colors.
6. Interesting and colorful drawings are obtained if you paint with a food dye on a liquid glue.
As a "canvas" you can use plastic caps from sour cream or cheese.
7. Another way to acquaint the child with creativity with the help of bubble bags, paints and drawing paper (an old piece of wallpaper will do).
8. Make a tarp for a do-it-yourself ball game.
You will need a tarpaulin, rope, scissors, a marker and adhesive tape.
9. Build a tower of cut sponges.
This activity will calm down the child who has become silent for a while.
10. Make a river of foil and a bottle of water.
11. Attach the liner from the paper towel to the wall.
12. If you have a piece of burlap lying around - make it a canvas for embroidery.
This lesson will be useful for the development of fine motor skills.
13. Remember how you drew chopsticks on sand in childhood? To reproduce this activity at home, use a box filled with sugar and a pencil.
You can print the letters and ask the child to redraw them.
14. Break up the tent city. And do not forget to make a "fire".
15. Make a jet balloon.
You will need:
- rope or fishing line (about 2 meters);
- 2 chairs;
- cocktail straw;
Stretch the rope between the two chairs, after having passed it into a straw. Inflate the balloon (but do not tie it up) and tape it to a straw. Let's release the ball ... and launch the rocket!
16. Arrange a home bowling tournament from scrap items.
17. Skillfully attached rope will make your kids feel like superheroes.
18. Put the soap in the microwave and give your child a soap cloud.
19. Arrange a tennis competition using disposable plates, ice cream sticks and a balloon.
Most importantly, with such a ball you do not risk breaking the family vase.
20. Build a web of duct tape.
As shells can use balls from old newspapers.
21. If you allow the dimensions of the apartment - turn the stairs into a hill.
22. Make a rainbow snake of soap bubbles.
You will need:
- plastic bottle;
- adhesive tape;
- food colorings;
- dishwashing liquid.
Cut the bottom of the bottle and pull the sock on the resulting hole. Secure the sock with adhesive tape. Put on the sock with food coloring. Mix dish detergent with a little water. Dip the sock into this mixture and start blowing rainbow bubbles.
23. Another fun with soap bubbles.
To make giant soap bubbles, you will need a soap solution and an "inflating device", which you can use as a gymnastic hoop or two sticks with a rope.