10 tricks to help educate the child
When children grow up, parents are ready to turn inside out to explain to them how to tie shoelaces or how to distinguish colors. Smart adults can only be envied.
Before you are excellent examples that will be useful for many parents in the education and training of their tomboy.
1. Take the colored cardboard and cut out the squares (8x8 cm). Also buy wooden clothespins and color them with gouache in the same colors as the cardboard. Now just show your baby how to match the color of the clothespin with the color of the squares.
2. Take a small cardboard and draw on it shoes or shoes. Using scissors make holes on the painted shoes and thread the ropes there. Now your child can at any time take a cardboard box and train in tying shoelaces.
3. Turn the pieces of fruit into planets and arrange them as shown in the picture. And the child will be satisfied, and the solar system will learn.
4. To make the child learn the alphabet faster, make for him a funny mini-primer, which will always be at his fingertips. Take 2 large buttons - this will be the cover of the book. From paper cut out a chain of circles the size of these buttons. On the pages you can write letters of the alphabet. Fold the chain with an accordion and glue the ends to the buttons - the alphabet is ready!
5. With the help of the children's designer, you can easily and clearly explain the basic mathematical concepts and operations: for example, what is a part and the whole, what is a fraction.
6. From color glasses you can build a lens for refraction of light. So you can learn not only the basic colors, but their shades.
7. Take 2 balls, a candle, matches and water. Inflate the ball and hold it over a lighted candle to show the children that the ball will burst from the fire. Then in the second ball pour plain water from the tap, tie it and again bring it to the candle. It turns out that with water the ball calmly withstands the flame of a candle. Explain to the child that the water in the ball absorbs the heat emitted by the candle. Therefore, the ball itself will not burn and, therefore, will not burst.
8. Thanks to a visual example, your child will remember the unit of mass measurement more easily and quickly. Take the sachets, write on them a lot of weight (kilogram, pound, etc.) and put rice there. Ask the child to compare the sachets of rice.
9. An excellent way to cause children's interest at the same time to mathematics and creativity - to invite them to draw with the help of numbers, complementing them with different lines. It's pretty easy, so even the smallest will cope with this task.
10. Visual hints on the watch, what and at what time to do, will very much help the kids to follow the daily routine themselves.