Goodies for the car
- ECOTUNING KIT
- Magnetic Activator
- Fuel Activator
- Water injection (ECOMAX)
- V-tech box
- Antikor AKOR
- Ecotuning Oil
- Efficiency plus
- FFI MPG Supplements
- Null Filters (K&N)
- Lambda probe emulator
- Diesel particulate filter emulator
- Emulator lambda probe and MAF
- BUY & CONTACT
Suitable for all types of cars on gasoline, diesel and gas, 12V
Ultrasonic Automotive Electrical Device (Sunpulse Anti-Dust), which protects the car body from rust and dust.
The Sunpulse Anti-Dust device is the latest technological advancement in the science of electrostatics and the effective protection of the metal body of a car . It is considered the main achievement in the field of protecting metal from rust and dust over the past 20 years.
The main advantages of the Sunpulse Anti-Dust device are:
- Rust protection for the entire car body
- Increase paint durability
- The device can be used to protect all types of frames
- Does not interfere with the operation of other electrical appliances
- Power consumption lower than most car alarms
- Creates an antistatic field, thanks to which it repels dust from your car
- Simplicity and ease of installation
- Suitable for any car
- Safe for humans
Sunpulse Anti-Dust Installation:
- 1) Thick wires are connected: red - to the battery terminal “plus”, black - to the battery terminal “minus”.
- 2) Fasten thin wires to the car body.
- 3) The body is attached using double-sided adhesive tape in any convenient place under the hood.
The device has international quality certificates.
Instructions for using the device
- 1. Put a key in the ignition lock in position "АСС". Make sure that all devices in the car (air conditioning, radio, lights and aphids) are turned off, otherwise charging will not be performed.
- 2. Turn on the “TEST / LAMP” mode on the larger cigarette lighter and insert it into the cigarette lighter of a car with a discharged battery. If the light on the larger cigarette lighter burns green , then the battery is not needed in the working state. Check starter and related devices. DO NOT TOUCH THE SECOND (smaller) END. METAL PARTS OF THE SECOND CAR.
- 3. Insert the smaller cigarette lighter into the appropriate socket on the vehicle with a charged battery.
- 4. Start the car engine with a charged battery. The “CONNEST” light should come on on a larger cigarette lighter. If it is not turned on, check the connection at both ends.
- 5. Switch to the “CHARGE” mode, the “CHARGE” lamp should turn on, and charging will begin.
- 6. After the recommended charging time has passed, switch the larger cigarette lighter to the “TEST / LAMP” mode and press the brake pedal 1 time and if:
- a. The TEST lamp lights up GREEN, then you can start the engine.
- b. The TEST lamp lights RED, then switch back to “CHARGE” mode.
Charging time varies depending on the condition of the battery.
- 1. Make sure your car has a 12V battery. The device is designed for slave ONLY with 12V batteries.
- 2. Ensure that both cigarette lighter plugs are fully inserted into their respective sockets. This can be checked by turning on the "TEST / LAMP" mode. The “CONNECT” light should come on.
- 3. Check the cigarette lighter connection procedure:
- a. Larger — into a car with a discharged battery.
- b. Smaller — into a car with a charged battery.
- 4. When trying to charge, make sure that the “CHARGE” mode is turned on.
- 5. Make sure that all car devices are turned off, otherwise charging will take much longer.
- 6. You can also reduce the charging time by increasing the engine speed of the charging car to 2000 rpm.
- Charging the battery from the cigarette lighter to the cigarette lighter
- Easy, safe and no dirt on your hands
- Indicates battery status
- May tell you when to start the engine while charging
- In a short time the battery of your car will be safely charged and you can go about your business
- It can be used as a signal light.
- Length 4.5m
- Charging Voltage 0-12B
- Charging current 0-14A
- Charging time 5-30 min
- Suspension of charging at t °> 80 ° С ± 5 ° С
- Resumption of charging at t ° <65 ° C ± 5 ° C
Do not use with 24V batteries.
Do not use to charge vehicles with incorrect wiring.
After connecting one end, never touch the other metal.
A signal lamp is built into the charging device, which can be used on any car with a normally functioning 12V battery. In order to turn on the signal lamp, you need to switch the ignition to “OFF” or “ACC” mode, then on the larger cigarette lighter you need to turn on the “TEST / LAMP” mode and insert the smaller cigarette lighter into the corresponding socket in the car.