Firmware for PSP ч.5
6.35 PRO-A3 Full Pack - modified-virtual firmware
1. PSP should have firmware 6.35 installed (it is in 3.3)
2. Unpack the entire archive on the memory card (internal memory in the case of the PSP GO)
2.2 If there are questions on the replacement of files - click to agree
3. Delete the folder "UPDATE" or "UPDATE1" depending on your PSP
3.3. "UPDATE" is a regular PSP, "UPDATE1" is PSP Go (the path of this folder is "PSP / GAME")
3. Start "6.35 PRO-A Updater" from the "Game" menu and press X to install.
Distinctions from 6.35 PRO:
1. 51 MB of memory is enabled for all PSPs except FAT.
2. Built-in NP9660 and M33 Driver.
3. Launch ISO and CSO directly from the XMB.
4. Added VSH menu.
5. Extended homebrew support.
6. Support version.txt in the folder "seplugins /"
VSH MENU settings:
1. CPU CLOCK XMB - the frequency of the processor in the menu.
2. CPU CLOCK GAME - the frequency of the processor in the games.
3. USB DEVICE - with this item you can change the connected device to flash0 / 1/2/3 or UMD Disk.
4. UMD ISO MODE - driver for launching ISO images.
5. XMB PLUGINS - disable / enable all plugins in the VSH category.
6. GAME PLUGINS - disable / enable all plug-ins in the GAME category.
7. POPS PLUGINS - disable / enable all plugins in the POPS category.
8. USB CHARGE - allows you to charge the PSP via USB whenever the console is turned on. Does not work on PSP FAT!
9. HIDE MAC - the item replaces the mac address in the system information.
10. SKIP GAMEBOOT - do not show a short movie before running any game or program.
11. HIDE PIC - hide full-screen backdrops and video previews for all items in the "Game" menu.
12. FLASH PROTECT - protection of flash0 from recording.
13. FAKE REGION - emulation of different PSP regions.
14. SHUTDOWN DEVICE - complete shutdown of the console.
15. SUSPEND DEVICE - go to sleep mode.
16. RESET DEVICE - reboot the PSP to the official firmware.
17. RESET VSH - restart the graphical shell.
18. EXIT - output
Running the game and hamster:
Games throw the format. ISO. CSO in the folder "ISO" on the memory card (internal memory in the case of the PSP GO)
All hombs (homebrew) throw here "PSP / GAME /"
Plug-ins throw here "seplugins /"
But they need to be turned on only through the computer, because This can not be done on the PSP.
Download PSP firmware 6.35 PRO-A3 Full Pack [ ]
5.03 TN HEN kxploit Signed
This exploit is intended for owners of PSP 2000 and 3000 with firmware 5.03. This program is a rescue of owners of introspective consoles, such as PSP 2000 with a board TA-088v3 and PSP 3000. This exploit allows you to take a step to install virtual custom firmware. In fact, it presents itself as an alternative to ChikenHEN, which has a huge number of advantages.
Installation from XMB !!!
The Davee $ v1 method was used to receive power_buf_address, it is faster and more precise. And.
1. The exploit is launched only if you have previously installed HEN - exploit and virtual firmware. The launch is made from the XMB menu on the official firmware.
2. There are almost no failures in the installation, as it was with ChikenHEN.
3. There is a VSH menu.
4. Allows you to run unsigned Home-Bru applications.
5. If before that you already had firmware, then this exploit loads it automatically.
6. When the console is turned off completely, this exploit flies and needs to be reinstalled. But thanks to the signature of the exploit Sonia's key, the installation does not take much effort.
1. Download the file for your console, and then unzip the file and put the EBOOT file on the memory card of your PSP so that the path to it looks like this:
ms0: \ PSP \ GAME \ 503_kxploit \ EBOOT.PBP
The EBOOT file must be in the folder 503_kxploit. If the file is added to another folder, the program does not start.
2. Run the program on your PSP and wait for installation.
3. In case if the console hangs during installation, go to "Settings" -> "System Settings" and change the UMD Cache parameter to "off". After you try to install again (thanks to the user goblin_maks for the help).
Download PSP firmware 5.03 TN HEN kxploit Signed [for Version <6 PSP 2000] [ ]
Download PSP firmware 5.03 TN HEN kxploit Signed [for Version <6 PSP 3000] [ ]
Download PSP firmware 5.03 TN HEN kxploit Signed [for Version 6 (2000 and 3000)] [ ]
Yes, and yet, you probably noticed that when you throw Homebrew Programs or Games, the menu appears with the Program or the Game "Damaged Data", to fix it you just need to rename the file from "%" to "% __ SCE__FileName" and the other file in "__SCE__ File name" or go to Recovery Menu-> Configuration-> Hide Corrupt icons (only for custom firmware: OE and M33).