- Flowers and plants
- Aquarium and fish
- For work
- For site
- For training
- Postal Codes of Ukraine
- All sorts of different
- Digital Libraries
- Registers of Ukraine
- Old Brewing Books
- Dictionary of Old Slavonic words
- All Pelevin's novels
- 50 books for children
- Strugatsky, compositions in 33 volumes
- Posts by Leonardo da Vinci
- Human behavior biology
|the main Marketing Marketing Basics - Kotler Philip|
Marketing Basics - Kotler Philip
After setting goals for its trading apparatus, the company is ready to start considering questions about the basic principles of this apparatus, its structure, size and remuneration of trading workers.
The company will have to compete with other companies for customer orders. And she should base her strategy on understanding the features of the shopping process. A firm may take one or more of the following five marketing approaches:
1. The sales agent is the buyer. A sales agent talks with each individual potential or existing customer in person or by phone.
2. A sales agent is a group of buyers. A sales agent holds sales presentations for groups of customers.
3. Sales group - a group of customers. A sales group (consisting of, say, a company official, sales agent, and marketing engineer) holds sales presentations for groups of customers.
4. Holding trade meetings. A sales agent organizes meetings of company resource managers with one or more customers to discuss problems and mutual opportunities.
5. Holding trade seminars. A group of specialists of the company holds training seminars for the technical staff of the customer’s company on the latest technical achievements in this field.
So a sales agent often plays the role of the head of a customer service group, bringing together different representatives of the seller’s organization and the buyer’s organization. Organization of sales increasingly requires teamwork, which is impossible without the support of other employees of the company. We are talking about senior management, which is becoming more and more involved in the sales process, especially in critical situations with customers of a national scale4 or major transactions5, and technical specialists who supply the customer with technical information before, during and after the purchase of goods, and about service representatives for customers who provide installation, maintenance, repair and other services to customers, and office workers, including sales analysts, order dispatchers, a secret ray.